62 job matcher din søgning
Svitzer offers an exciting position as Commercial Business Process Owner based in HQ in Copenhagen. As part of a global commercial team, you will lead and drive global commercial process efficiency while managing your team in both India and Denmark that support strategic commercial initiatives both globally and regionally.
The key aspect of the role is to identify, establish and implement a commercial business process to support global strategic priorities for establishing business transparency as well as building a One Svitzer mindset and culture, where we truly collaborate and leverage learnings.
You are critical for ensuring the continuous progression of our customer centricity culture and drive business transparency initiatives across the organisation. It is vital that you can identify revenue opportunities and threats and you are expected to both manage risks and mitigate threats.
As Head of Product Management you will be part of our Offshore PPM Department where you will lead the DD Platform Team with motivated product managers. You will partner closely with stakeholders across the entire value chain to create and execute our strategy to grow our platform ensuring continuous improvements and competitiveness.
Together with the DD Platform Head you set the direction, define the strategy and further optimize the deliverables of your team.
What are my responsibilities?
- You understand the competitive landscape and will be part of defining the product strategy and roadmap
- You will collaborate closely with many internal stakeholders and our customers.
- You will prioritize projects cross-functionally to ensure projects are completed on time
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast-paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 12 months as an account manager or field engineer in Denmark.
- months on an operational project at the national headquarters in Copenhagen. It could be logistics, HR, finance, marketing or engineering.
- months on a strategic project at regional headquarters in Manchester, GB.
- 3 months on an international project outside the region. If you’ve come from a mature market, you’ll work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
DTU Skylab is expanding into a new exciting field: Food. We recently opened our new Foodlab and we are now looking for the right person to manage the lab and lead our efforts in food innovation.
We work with both students, researchers and external partners, and we strive to become an internationally leading hub for innovation. The work requires both practical skills, a visionary outlook on the world of food and a desire to engage with the bright students of DTU.
As Foodlab manager your daily tasks will include supervising student projects in the lab and planning courses and workshops with our partners from DTU Food and from outside the university. You will give talks at our events on food innovation, and help define how we approach this broad subject, and identify the partners we need to achieve our goals.
As our Office Manager your main focus will be to ensure that everything runs smoothly in the office and that colleagues, collaborators and guests feel welcome when coming to the office. You will be the glue that enables an efficiently functioning office. In addition to being the Office Manager, you will also be one of three receptionists and approach each new challenge with a smile.
Your areas of responsibilities:
- Ensure that the reception of visitors is welcoming and professional every time and that our meeting rooms are prepared for new guests both in terms of catering and electronic set-up.
- You count yourself in the manning plan of the reception. Opening hours are 7.50-17.00.
- All aspects of facility management.
Danfoss A/S, DDenmark, Austria, Germany or Slovenia
District Energy (DEN) Division has a strongly developed Supply Chain and Quality processes and we are looking for a dedicated person who will lead the development of next generation of Supply Chain & Quality area, utilizing existing experience and possibilities enabled by One ERP and factory digitalization.
A person will lead a small group of experts and will be responsible for end-to-end Supply Chain processes, leading global Supply Chain and Quality projects, Quality & Supply Chain Excellence and One ERP team. You will also seek synergies in District Energy and take care of continuous process improvement to optimize Supply Chain processes, resulting in lower cost and improved Delivery, Reliability, Stocks and Quality.
UltraShip ApS, Gentofte
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of an organization in continuous development. Ultraship has existed for five years already and we are now ready to take the department even further. As Head of Marine HR you play a key role in the safe performance of our company. Strategy, competence planning, managing recruitment, crew planning, training and development, cost monitoring and general marine HR matters will be part of your responsibility.
Your immediate responsibilities will focus on the following areas:
- Constantly challenging and advising how to improve our performance
- Support organizational transformation by developing targeted and impactful programs in the organization
- Build leadership processes that are fully integrated with and that support the overall strategy of our department
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of IRCT
IRCT seeks a visionary and committed Secretary-General, who can ensure a successful implementation of IRCT’s Strategy 2018-2020 in the largest membership based civil society organisation to work in the field of torture rehabilitation and prevention.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure the successful implementation of IRCT's Strategic Plan 2018-2020, such as but not limited to:
- Increasing financial resources to safeguard the financial health and stability of the organisation
- Promote the active engagement of the membership and global coordination of member contributions
- Ensure that the strategy is reflected and achieved through the collective work between the members and the secretariat
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want to take charge of demand planning in Grundfos and ensuring all our plans are robust, reliable and of the highest quality?
You will be responsible for leading the global demand planning process, analysis and will work closely together with Sales and customers to ensure the most accurate demand plan.
The demand plan is the foundation for our global planning processes with regards to SIOP. This includes also the direct responsibility to run the monthly statistical model, drive and lead Regional Demand Reviews and ultimately track and improve demand forecast accuracy (both Accuracy and BIAS). You will be responsible for driving weekly & monthly analysis to understand trends in Sales vs. plan to bridge between short term execution and long-term planning.
Furthermore, The Senior Manager will lead a team of 7 engaged Regional Demand Planning Managers located across the globe.
INVERTO Denmark ApS, Copenhagen
Under the auspices of the Boston Consulting Group, we are planning a significant growth and internationalisation programme over the coming years. As part of this, we just opened a new office in Copenhagen where we are looking to expand our team further.
Holistic project work – as a Senior Consultant you will analyse processes, procurement organisations and product group ranges, and develop appropriate strategies and measures to optimise the supply chain, as well as the strategic procurement process.
The exciting thing is that you will also implement the strategies and bring about real results for the client.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
As our new Planning Manager you will report to the Director of Global Supply Chain Planning & Inventory Management and manage a team of 6 skilled Supply Planners with many years of experience. You will be based in the HQ of Nilfisk in Brøndby (Greater Copenhagen), and you and your team will be responsible for supply planning activities on a European distribution level. This role is a great opportunity if you like to manage a team and at the same time want to be involved in the daily activities together with the rest of the team.
The main tasks are the following:
- Implementation of the overall planning strategy/approach
- Ensure that Inventory Management concepts are followed and that the Planning team is aligned with these processes
- Ensure that ERP system settings are constantly updated and optimized for the correct purchasing of machines and parts
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Are you a seasoned HR Business Partner with a strong track record as trusted advisor to executives? Are you a winning personality with solid influencing skills? Do you have a commercial mindset, and know how to make your contribution count and enable a winning business?
Among other things your responsibility will encompass:
- Being a trusted coach and sparring partner on collaboration, interpersonal relations and team dynamics
- Sparring with management and leaders on leadership tasks, people processes and behavioral changes required to deliver on the strategic priorities
- Developing leadership skills of our leaders and advise them on HR matters providing the full range of strategic HR services for the organization, with overall responsibility for directing and coordinating HR strategies, policies and procedures for the functions
If Skadeforsikring, Hvidovre
We are looking for a new Head of Casualty Underwriting and Underwriting Solutions in Denmark. Business Area Industrial is a leading insurance provider to Nordic clients with international and Danish business.
Our Casualty department consist of two Underwriters. Your overall responsibility is to develop the business in a healthy direction together with them. That includes, but is not limited to; managing the portfolio, organizing the work in the department, underwriting an own portfolio, be a sparing partner to the Underwriters in the department, develop our position in the market, and product development.
As a separate task you will be responsible for our Underwriting Solutions unit consisting of five Assistant- and Junior Underwriters as well as two students. Your task is to lead the team members and organize the work in the department.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kgs. Lyngby
DTU Management - Department of Technology, Management and Economics, Technical University of Denmark is searching for a dedicated and highly competent professor in the field of leadership, who will contribute to the process of establishing an internationally recognized research programme in leadership.
The successful candidate has extensive experience in areas such as leadership and adoption of new technologies and we expect you to set the scene and create visibility for DTU in the field of leadership.
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to establishing an internationally recognized research programme in leadership and will be responsible for developing an independent, vibrant research and teaching portfolio in the general area of leadership and performance management.
Capitolia ApS, CopenhagenDo you want to be part of a fast growing international FinTec company? Our growth has exceeded our expectations and what is the most important - we are continuing to grow! We are now searching for one of the key persons in our Danish management team - Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for marketing and sales functions of the Danish branch. There is also an option to expand the role on Nordic level with the right candidate.
You will be part of ambitious FinTec company specializing in consumer loans. As our marketing manager, you will be in charge of lead generation and customer retention. You will manage both external partners and internal resources. We expect you to have great communication skills in both Danish and English. In short, if you are the right candidate, you know what it takes to run successful online and ATL campaigns and you know how to manage and optimize results during the whole customer lifecycle.
Air Liquide Danmark A/S, Taastrup
Are you a HR professional known for your positive attitude and transparent communication style? Would you like to grow as a leader in an international company?
Air Liquide is looking for an organised and support minded HR Team Leader to complement our Nordic HR team. You will provide support and guidance to a team of 3 people to ensure excellent HR support and accurate administration while also being operational yourself.
Examples of tasks, but not limited to:
- Coordination of payroll (outsourced), benefits and pension in four countries
- Compile rapports and HR related statistics
- Create and improve routines and processes
SVITZER, Copenhagen or Odense
Based on the nature of the business the role is responsible for actively managing the reputation of Svitzer locally together with current Port Manager. Contacts will mainly be with a number of external and internal stakeholders e.g. customers, agencies, port authorities and functional teams as well as crews.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Proactively support Svitzer’s commitment to safety, ensuring that all operations are risk assessed, adequately resourced and all appropriate procedures as defined in HMS.
- Review the roster on a regular basis together with crewing to ensure that the Company is getting the best possible utilisation of crews.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus or Hamburg
Do you thrive by managing an international team placed around the world? Is quality a number one priority for you? If yes, then look at this opportunity as Manager - Technical Documentation in Vestas!
- Lead a team of writers to develop and maintain the skills and knowledge required to produce large, complex documentation suites that address customers’ business needs, support industry regulatory requirements, contribute to product value and are delivered on schedule
- Work with multiple departments to ensure the team’s abilities and processes are develop as needed to support future business direction and to ensure requirements for team’s successful involvement with project teams are included in project plans
Benteler Automotive Tønder A/S, Tønder
The Human Resource Manager reports to the Plant Manager and is an important member of the management team. The position is responsible for the HR processes, including recruiting, training and development and payroll.
You are offered a unique job opportunity in a large global company that work with high-end customers like BMW, Audi, Daimler, Rolls Royce etc.
- Change management and organizational change
- Consulting and supporting managers in HR matters
- Recruiting and HR marketing activities
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg or Neumunster
Danfoss is looking for a Regional Pricing Administration Manager – EMEA, to be a part of the journey towards pricing excellence in Danfoss Power Solutions. It will be your responsibility to contribute to develop and drive the implementation of pricing strategies while striving for operational excellence in price administration and process optimization.
You will be responsible for enabling operational excellence in customer pricing and supporting the EMEA region in all aspects of pricing. You will drive system improvements in SAP, Business Objects, and Salesforce in close cooperation with other departments and regions to contribute to develop global processes and execute them in the EMEA region. You will be managing a team of six dedicated colleagues located in Nordborg and Neumünster.