47 job matcher din søgning
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Do you have a solid understanding of supply chain, and are you looking to put your managerial skills to the test in a fast-paced environment?
This is your opportunity to set the direction for a great international team and work with process- and SAP-related projects across the supply chain.
As a team lead, you are in charge of the overall management of your staff with all that it entails in terms of development, recruitments, monthly one to one meetings, etc. Doing so, you help your team manage their workload, and when a request comes in, you are the one assessing the scope and relevance.
Express Bank A/S, Taastrup
Are you ready to lead a team of skilled professionals and enable state-of-the-art customer experiences?
Your core responsibility is to ensure that your team offers fitting solutions to each customer and provides the needed services. Thus, you will motivate your team and continuously follow up on results to ensure a well-prepared and fully equipped team. Being overall responsible for the day-to-day operations in your team, you:
- Facilitate and plan assignments and daily activities
- Support and coach your team and partake in sales training sessions
- Analyse and report KPIs to determine performance and plan future efforts
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Drive and support our ambitious transformational change journey across LEO Pharma as we execute on our 2025 strategy and move into a new league with new market conditions and requirements.
As Head of Global Change, you will establish a Centre of Excellence for Global Strategic Change Management, where you and your team of 1-2 headcounts will provide support and further develop our approach to Change Management as a discipline. Our objective is to enable change related to the 2025 strategy and key strategic projects and other projects across the organization. This is only possible when we share a mutual understanding of change and can drive change through our leaders.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to develop world-class content to support us in creating a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Head of Content in our Global Branding & Marketing department where you’ll be responsible for leading the creation and production of content across all channels and formats.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
You will be responsible for driving, supporting and implementing departmental and cross-departmental HR activities in co-operation with business leaders and HR colleagues. Together with your colleagues, you will play a key role in continuously developing and improving our partnership with the leaders and employees at Ferring International PharmaScience Center, located in Orestad, Copenhagen.
Our key focus areas are:
- Advise and support leaders in delivery of all people management and leadership responsibilities e.g. recruitment, performance management, engagement, development, leadership programs, succession and talent management and employee relations.
- Lead, drive and support local HR needs and initiatives in a business area or cross-business areas
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to support the innovation power at the LEGO Group through insights?
Bring your insights transformation skills to the table and help us shape the way insights boost the innovation agenda.
In this role you will:
- Lead the Insight & Communication Design function to ensure world class deliverables that speak to the heart and mind
- Create and share insights and recommendations that become the strategic foundation for innovation in The LEGO Group
- Lead the design research area and apply existing as well as new design research methods and techniques
- Lead the design and facilitation of innovation workshops and co-creation sessions with stakeholders in The LEGO Group
©2019 The LEGO Group
Do you want to take the lead in establishing a combined Commercial and IT portfolio function (PMO) across Specsavers’ five expanding optical and audiology Northern European markets? Do you have the willpower to juggle many different priorities and support the delivery of an extensive portfolio of projects in an ever-changing environment?
As our new Senior Portfolio Manager, we offer you a unique opportunity to establish a combined Commercial/IT portfolio function for Specsavers’ Northern Europe region. Here, you will be leading our portfolio team/PMO consisting of 3 members to ensure the IT and commercial change agenda is well supported with clarity of reporting and effective resolution of risks and issues. The Senior Portfolio Manager will be jointly accountable to the Head of Change in IT and Head of Commercial programme delivery, to ensure effective delivery and control of projects across Northern European business.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will be the strategic lead and business owner and will own, create, articulate and communicate your strategic vision for kids engagemement, empower your team to analyse the user behavior to understand where to focus resource to improve, define the content & marketing strategy to attract users and increase the user base, as well as be overall business leader of a team of over 100 digital UX, design and development specialists.
- Using your creative experience, product management expertise, strategic mindset, commercial acumen and growth mindset to own the vision and lead the team responsible for creating, running and improving our LEGO experiences for kids
- Understanding DevOps and Agile development approaches to be the business leader of a large development team of Frontend and Backend coders, UX specialists, Designers
©2019 The LEGO Group
LEGO House, Billund
You can have many houses but only one place will be your home! LEGO® House is Home of The Brick and this is your chance to come home and play with the amazing LEGO House team on an exciting journey heading up Operations. As Head of Operations you will engage in developing and consolidating the LEGO House organization and all aspects of operations, while effectively leading your dedicated team of leaders and employees.
The overall purpose of the position is to lead and drive all operational aspects of LEGO House. The role is a key driver in maintaining operational stability and high quality in the experiences across all guest facing areas.
As the position has significant impact on team performance, guest experience, number of guests and the financial results, you are greatly impacting the four essential KPI areas in LEGO House.
You will need to drive the marketing of new and existing products & solutions globally supporting our regional sales teams while being team lead of 4 dedicated marketing resources and 1 marketing student worker.
Being the voice of the customers into the organization, with a very good understanding of markets and competitors' offerings, you will be a key stakeholder of the product development & commercialization processes, making sure that solutions fit markets & customers’ needs perfectly.
As a marketeer you will be responsible for the entire portfolio of the service business unit globally, you guarantee the delivery of marketing plans & product launches or repositioning, in accordance with company strategy.
You will ensure delivery for corporate customers’ satisfaction and loyalty programs, you ensure analyzing customers’ feedback, in coordination with onshore and offshore business units.
As Head of Product Management you will be part of our Offshore PPM Department where you will lead the DD Platform Team with motivated product managers. You will partner closely with stakeholders across the entire value chain to create and execute our strategy to grow our platform ensuring continuous improvements and competitiveness.
Together with the DD Platform Head you set the direction, define the strategy and further optimize the deliverables of your team.
What are my responsibilities?
- You understand the competitive landscape and will be part of defining the product strategy and roadmap
- You will collaborate closely with many internal stakeholders and our customers.
- You will prioritize projects cross-functionally to ensure projects are completed on time
Too Good To Go ApS, Copenhagen
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food store available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 13 million meals saved in 11 countries to date (and counting!).
We are looking for a Global Head of Legal to join Too Good To Go's founding office in Copenhagen and to support our almost 300 Waste Warriors across Europe. You will report to the CEO also based in Copenhagen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive and act as a subject matter expert within food related legislation, and be the legal sparring partner for countries and Global Management
- Drive and support our countries in matters within Marketing and IPR law, Employment and labor law, food related regulations and Corporate law issues as well as local law – act as main point of contact for relevant legal issues
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Here is a unique opportunity to use your marketing and communication skills to leverage and transform the AFOL (Adult Fan of LEGO) audience capabilities into content and marketing value for the LEGO Group.
- Lead the Marketing Integration function in the AFOL Engagement department and set direction for sustainable and mutually beneficial activities between the AFOL community and global LEGO Group initiatives.
- Translate the needs and strategies of key internal stakeholders, primarily LEGO Agency, Digital Consumer Engagement teams, Product Group teams and Brand Development into opportunities for the AFOL community to contribute their talent, content and stories to support the LEGO Group’s marketing communication both in campaign and always-on communication.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Nordisk Film Biografer A/S, Valby
We are looking for a motivational and creative leader with a background in the experience industry or sales of services to join our Danish cinema organization!
As our new Head of Marketing & Film you will have the daily management responsibility for our Danish marketing, booking and film organization with reference to the Danish Country Director, Casper Bonavent.
Other responsibilities include:
- Attendance to market, segments and guest insights, including e.g. to develop and strengthen market shares and total admissions as well as establishing marketing and booking strategies that support the development of the long-range plans.
- Sales channels and product range; including e.g. development of sales channels and admissions growth in all categories and loyalty program/subscription development.
iFLY Copenhagen ApS, Copenhagen
We are now looking for our Sales & Marketing Manager, a full-time position to start on July 1st, 2019 or an agreed date. You will serve as the ”face” of iFLY and work with our guests to design the perfect combination of flight experience, meeting space, and hospitality for corporate and social events. To hit the ground running you'll need networking skills, strong relationships in the community, great multi-tasking abilities, and the drive to succeed. You will report to the General Manager and have one sales assistant who reports to you directly.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating sales campaigns focused on communicating and nurturing relationships with guests and driving repeat sales.
- Performing revenue forecasts and win/loss reports illustrating your sales department’s overall performance against targets.
- Analysing the market and devising strategies for generating new business.
SCADA International A/S, Silkeborg
We are looking for an experienced colleague for our office in Silkeborg, who will join our mission to ensure that we continue to provide superior value and innovative solutions to meet our customers’ needs and expectations throughout.
As our Head of Marketing and New Product Concepts you will strengthen the overall brand of SCADA International, support our sales function to be successful with customers, be an important link between different levels and departments in the organization, and you will participate in driving our business forward by being involved in the development of new product concepts.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you looking for a career in a fast-paced environment applying your resource planning and people management skills? Then take a closer look at this opportunity, enabling you to interact and cooperate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
You will hire, manage and coordinate the best in class Supervisors for offshore tasks. The team will primarily be internal Supervisors with technical backgrounds. You will develop your teams deploying MHI Vestas Offshore culture and strategies. You will be located in Aarhus, Denmark so therefore management on the distance will be a key ability requiring strong skills within communication and motivation
Join us if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic, international and ambitious environment? Do you have a commercial mindset combined with strong analytical competences? And do you possess strong leadership skills? Then you might be Orifarm Generics’ new Head of Licensing.
Orifarm Generics has exploited a lot of exciting opportunities over the past years, which has secured the company a position as a leader within niche generics and specialty products in the Nordic countries. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate to lead our Licensing Department, preferably with a mix of pharmaceutical and economical knowledge and with 3-7 years of experience in sourcing and negotiation. If you have experience in the Generic pharmaceutical industry it will be an advantage.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to combine your senior leadership skills and business acumen with your desire to work strategically with a confidentiality incident task force?
Novelty confidentiality and IP asset protection is something that is relevant and impacts everybody in the organization, ranging from daily work for some, to habits and behaviors of everyone on how we handle novelty information and material. As our new confidentiality director, you will:
- Lead and drive our copy-cat and leak incident management agenda and activities
- Indirectly lead a team of dedicated and highly professional IP asset protection experts with a variety of investigation capabilities and backgrounds from Legal, IT, Security etc.
- Lead the team by example and demonstrate a collaborative and inclusive leadership style
©2019 The LEGO Group
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kgs. Lyngby
DTU Management - Department of Technology, Management and Economics, Technical University of Denmark is searching for a dedicated and highly competent professor in the field of leadership, who will contribute to the process of establishing an internationally recognized research programme in leadership.
The successful candidate has extensive experience in areas such as leadership and adoption of new technologies and we expect you to set the scene and create visibility for DTU in the field of leadership.
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to establishing an internationally recognized research programme in leadership and will be responsible for developing an independent, vibrant research and teaching portfolio in the general area of leadership and performance management.