7 job matcher din søgning
Positive and fast paced organizer with excellent communication and organisational skills.
You are a vital part of the setup that enables our Sales and Proposal Team to keep focus on the business. Your tasks will vary from administration to planning and high-level support, including formulation and distribution of key messages and essential communication to the worldwide organization.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Administrative and secretarial support, calendar and mail management etc.
- Managing projects independently in various areas
- Supporting the international Upgrades Management team across the globe
We are currently looking for a 37-hour full-time Assistant Front Desk Manager at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen.
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is a luxury hotel in a prime location next to Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen Central Station and only a 5-minute walk from Rådhuspladsen. We are located in the beautiful and classical building that formerly housed the Danish Conservatory of Music, but now full of Scandinavian design and architecture. We strive to offer modern luxury with personal care and a sense of quality while aiming for our guests to sense a high focus on the smallest details.
What we expect:
- You have 2-4 years' experience in a similar/same position in the luxury segment/4-5 star hotels.
- You speak fluent one of the Nordic languages and English in both verbal and written.
- You assist Front of House Manager with managerial tasks – planning, organizing, leading and controlling.
Do you thrive with a lot on your plate? Can you prioritise in a busy workday for yourself and your manager? Then you might be the right person for our position as Personal Assistant to our Managing Partner.
As Personal Assistant (PA), you will take on a trusted and central role. You will work closely with our Managing Partner and support him in making best use of his time. You will also act as liaison in the Managing Partner’s team of consultants and towards the rest of the partners and our business support team. Examples of your tasks include:
- Calendar management and email replies for the Managing Partner
- Coordination of team activities and planning of internal meetings
- Preparing materials for leadership meetings, participation in meetings, as well as minutes and follow-up on actions from these
- Various administrative tasks, such as handling invoices and expenses
Zacco Denmark A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a candidate to take on the role as an Administrative Assistant for a one year period at our headquarter in Copenhagen. Start beginning of June.
You will together with a colleague have a very central role at our office and will be the face and voice of our headquarter representing Zacco towards all clients, guests and employees. Your primary responsibility will be to secure that the Zacco Øresund Reception is fully operational and professionally supports the business needs of the Region and Zacco Management.
We are looking for a candidate who can deliver the highest standard of service level, ensuring all reception services are delivered to perfection and satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to the Corporate Vice President (CVP) of Corporate Financial Planning.
Novo Nordisk, Bagsværd