182 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
As Corporate Projects & Strategy Specialist you will report directly to the CEO of Chr. Hansen. You will be instrumental in providing analytics, frameworks, planning and executing on a variety of projects and being able to manage these simultaneously.
You will need to build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across Chr. Hansen and work closely with the Executive Board and Corporate Leadership Team (CLT).
Your primary focus will be to support the CEO in projects and ad hoc tasks including:
- Board CEO report
- Drive global or cross-functional projects at the request of the CEO
- Coordinate bi-annual strategy process with CLT and their organization, culminating in the annual Board Strategy Seminar.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to take part in the change journey from Operations to Customer Service Delivery and support the strategic transformation of Danske Bank towards a more customer oriented, simple and efficient bank?
While actively executing daily tasks, you will support the Management Team in Strategy Execution and CSD Office in order to get the right oversight and drive change in the organization. In this role, you will be working on a broad spectrum of tasks depending on, what is on the strategic agenda.
This is a role, where you get to work on assignments of both practical and strategic character. You will be reporting to the Head of CSD Office and work closely with both the leaders in the department as well as internal highly skilled analysts, stakeholders and senior management across the organization to ensure the right overview and drive change.
As a Business Process Consultant in Future Financing you will work with the design and conceptualization of features on a daily basis. You will work alongside multi-disciplinary creative people in smaller teams. You will be responsible for the experience and business requirements of the features you are working on.
Part of the daily activities is to work and coordinate with IT, UX and other stakeholders in helping to shape and define the scope of each feature - without compromising the quality and value for the end-user.
You will execute on the shared vision and help improve the customer journey for our users by transforming user needs into concrete solutions that can be implemented incrementally. All while having fun working in high performing teams!
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
- Do you want the opportunity to impact business decisions and the strategic direction by providing senior stakeholders with insightful analysis and recommendations?
- Do you have a natural interest for understanding the entire business value chain in terms of product offerings, market dynamics and operational execution?
- Do you hold an analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to translate data into business insights?
Then this role may be the right one for you.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The Senior FBP is expected to drive key financial processes and operating systems in close collaboration with stakeholders in the Product team, Finance and the frontline. You will support their decision-making process and understanding of financials and performance by structuring and presenting key focus areas in management meetings, providing financial management information, deep dive analysis, performance management reporting and business cases.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Driving accurate, timely and aligned reporting of financial, commercial and operational performance incl. KPIs
- Providing forward-looking and independently initiated analysis
- Supporting profitability analysis as a subject matter expert for given areas
Would you like to exert your controlling skills in one of the most successful Danish companies within energy trading? Do you want a job where you can develop yourself further? If so, you could be the new colleague in our financial controlling team.
Our new Financial Controller has relevant experience within auditing or controlling, is motivated by challenging the status quo and thrives in an international environment. You will join a competent and supportive team that works hard to deliver the highest quality financial reporting.
- assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting to the Senior Management and DC’s mother company Equinor
- support SOX and IFRS implementation
- controlling of DC’s subsidiary companies
Maersk Oil Trading, Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of the largest bunker trading environment in DK?
Have you got some experience from a trading organization (banking/commodities) or are you a recent graduate?
Are you analytical and at the same time thriving on a lot of interaction with stakeholders?
We are seeking a talented Risk Analyst for our Trade Control team. You will get hands-on experience with the structure of a trading organisation handling bunker fuels, blending and refining of various crude products.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
You will be a part of the Value Realization team within our Finance department, together with highly skilled colleagues, helping to drive value realization across strategic initiatives and business units. With this opportunity, you get an outstanding chance to interact with senior stakeholders in the organization and assist product owners in delivering value to the business.
- Identify and prioritize relevant tracking metrics and appropriate data sources
- Ensure that projects have tangible success criteria in place prior to going live
- Liaise with business process owners & product owners to ensure that metrics are relevant, timely and measurable
This spring you’re a student. This autumn, you can be one of the new consultants on our process team.
On EY’s Financial Reporting Process Excellence team, you will support your colleagues in bringing our clients' financial reporting and processes towards best-in-class. As a new consultant on the team, you will be directly involved in several different client projects during your first year, and you will be thoroughly equipped to develop sales presentations, training materials and reports.
FAAS’ Assessment Days will take place on Thursday 6th June and give you and us an opportunity to get to know each other with a presentation of the team, over lunch and through group case work. If you are invited to an in-person interview after this first day, this will take place on Friday 7th June. We welcome your application even if you are unable to join on 6th June.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions. Your key responsibilities are to contribute to a fast and effective Month End Close process through ensuring a strong income controlling for your area of responsibility and through booking of accruals and periodisations.
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes us personalities instead of just a person.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you strong at connecting the dots? We need YOU to oversee and help secure the capacity in our factories. To be the strong business partner in the Global operation planning process and much more. Join us today and grow your career within the LEGO Group
- “Connect the dots” across the value chain and create transparency in key trade-offs. i.e.; changeover cost in moulding, financial aspects of inventory optimization across the chain, input to FMC costing model (overhead distribution).
- Inventory development, both finished goods, components and excess/scrap levels
- Capacity development, production split/loads and flows of goods (e.g. involvement into our use of rough cut capacity planning tool)
©2019 The LEGO Group
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have experience within Operations?
As our new Business Controller in GBJ Finance you will be part of local management teams, participate in a range of controlling tasks covering reporting, forecasting, target setting, responsible for driving centralised controlling processes in the team and play a key role in developing our performance management tools. We are currently in the process of building and optimizing our performance management tools in GBJ Finance and this is an excellent opportunity for you to use your experience and influence our setup.
Moreover, you will:
- Do complex analysis, continued development of monitoring and high-quality reporting of financial performance within the performance unit;
- Evaluate business cases and projects in close cooperation with business partners;
- Deploy and integrate performance management methods and approaches in the ongoing dialogue with business unit;
The Claims Manager is facilitating construction projects mainly (from small Onshore projects 50MEUR value to large Offshore projects 1.000MEUR) but also existing Wind Farms with advise on how to approach claims towards suppliers and vice versa. With this advice management is able to determine the claims strategy and optimise our claim value.
The Claims Manager is directly reporting in the line to the Director of Controlling Offshore in BA Wind. In the projects/sites he is reporting to (Project) Senior Management.
Key responsibilities and mandate:
- Advise projects and sites on contract status/situation and increase/protect value of the project by proposing the right claims strategy and advice in (potential) disputes with suppliers.
- Be part of the team in the regular End of warranty claim analysis for Wind Farms
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to be part of an ambitious and dynamic team working in the space between business and IT providing intelligence on business process performance?
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Process Insights and work closely with both the leaders in the department as well as internal highly skilled analysts, stakeholders and senior management across the organization to ensure the right overview and drive changes. You will be working on a broad spectrum of tasks depending on, what is on the strategic agenda.
Your most important tasks will be:
- To support on various assignments and deliveries from Process Insights to Sr. Management
- Provide overview and follow up on the deliveries and projects that runs out of Process Insights towards other business units
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a newly established team and take part in developing it? Do you thrive in a job where YOU are empowered and encouraged to define your own role?
You have the opportunity to become part of Group Risk Management and help strengthen, drive and steer our risk management practices while gaining a solid knowledge of how to manage risks in one of the largest banks in the Nordics.
As a part of our team your primarily tasks will be to
- Understand risks across units and risk types
- Define and set guidelines and framworks for 1st Line of Defence Monitor and control risks Focus on development of risk management
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
As a part of Falck’s HR transformation program, we are implementing a global HR solution with focus on Core HR, Learning, Onboarding, Recruitment, Compensation and Performance Management.
Our new Project Assistant will be a key player in ensuring the solution we offer to our colleagues matches their requirements, is governed on global level and has the highest quality in terms of data and processes. This job will be placed in Global HR department, HR Technology and Master Data unit. It is a maternity cover role with possible extension.
- Create a sound understanding of the system functionalities as well as business needs and help designing solutions to address them (either independently or in collaboration with solution architects)
- Help users with their training needs or issues
Welltec A/S, Allerød
Would you like to be challenged by handling interesting assignments in a constantly changing business environment, and at the same time create the link between business decisions and financial consequences?
If so, you now have the opportunity to be part of an ambitious, dynamic and global department aiming to deliver world class finance.
Main areas of responsibility will be to support our Manufacturing and Development & Engineering departments with high quality information and proactive business sparring. You will work closely with VP of Manufacturing and D&E and his team by:
- Reporting on financial and non-financial business metrics, constantly focusing on improving the reporting to best reflect the business needs
- Driving initiatives for NWC optimization
- Driving budgeting and controlling
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to help shape the treasury and funding operations for a growing green business with strong global ambitions?
Join us and become Treasury Specialist in Treasury & Funding where you’ll be part of a team responsible for cash management, hedging and management of the Group’s liquidity portfolio.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our employees can realise their full potential.
Thomas Cook Airlines are now looking for an ambitious Business Controller to join our highly dedicated and professional team in Copenhagen Airport. This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment and enjoy a role in an organization where teamwork, integrity and recognition are important values together with an ambitious and result oriented culture.
This specific position is part of the Travel Retail department, which is rapidly growing! In addition to the bustle of the Nordic markets, we are executing an international expansion strategy for our Airlines in Thomas Cook Group, as well as building a network of external customers that we offer our products and services.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a detail oriented finance professional to join our team of 8 international colleagues that are motivated by thinking like a user and creating user friendly solutions. Your focus will be on providing support to the organization and being a valued part of the team.
You will act as Finance Manager for a variety foreign entities and work closely with our service centre in Poland. You will be responsible for a broad range of accounting and controlling tasks. Our headquarters are near Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen and you work closely with and report directly to the Finance Manager.
- Handle VAT and tax matters for the Danish entities (controlling and reporting)
- Performing periodical closing procedures for selected entities
- Participating in new process development and process improvement activities globally