69 job matcher din søgning
UNICEF Supply Division, Nordhavn
Would you like to be part of a new and still shaping team, who will implement a centralized demand planning function within UNICEF Supply Division? UNICEF Supply Division in Copenhagen is seeking a highly motivated individual who will assist in various demand planning, analytical and communication tasks.
Under the supervision of the Planning Specialist, the position (i) provides reliable and timely supply data which supports analysis and monitoring of the global supply function by Country and Regional offices, Procurement Services Customers and Supply Division; (ii) assists in the development, testing and implementation of business process improvements and tools, including SAP-VISION; (iii) assists in demand planning via the collection and/or generation of relevant data and analysis.
project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility.
We are looking for a Carrier Onboarding Coordinator to help build out our network of carriers! You will be a sales-person, a carrier expert, and an efficient operator. You will be tasked with growing and scaling the carrier network.
- Champion carrier/capacity provider/vendor entry to the project44 network by creating and owning process, managing internal and external stakeholders, while driving increased value to internal technologies
- Aggressively grow the project44 carrier network with a strong focus on truckload carriers
- Drive carriers/capacity providers/vendors to meet timelines, reporting and/or escalating risks to project leadership
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have a mind for numbers and a taste for optimal utilisation of capacity and resources?
You will be responsible for the Master Production Planning of 1-2 sites balancing available milk and capacity with the demand. As such, you will play a decisive role ensuring that we apply and use our milk and capacities optimally from a global perspective.
- Prepare material and analysis for the monthly Sales & Operation Planning process
- Establish and maintain planning principles and master data in SAP/APO
- Monitor global stock levels in SAP/APO
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Do you have a solid understanding of supply chain, and are you looking to put your managerial skills to the test in a fast-paced environment?
This is your opportunity to set the direction for a great international team and work with process- and SAP-related projects across the supply chain.
As a team lead, you are in charge of the overall management of your staff with all that it entails in terms of development, recruitments, monthly one to one meetings, etc. Doing so, you help your team manage their workload, and when a request comes in, you are the one assessing the scope and relevance.
Do you have an analytical mindset, and are you a strong communicator? Are you ready to grab a unique possibility to become part of ONLY?
We are looking for a result-oriented and ambitious Replenishment Planner, who can control the distribution of ONLY’s “Never Out of Stock” (NOOS) styles for our largest external customers on the European markets.
In close cooperation with your colleagues, you will ensure that our largest customers always have the most optimal product range at stock. You will have full responsibility for your customers’ stock, and to succeed, you must build a true partnership with your customers. Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) towards our external customers is a continuous project, and you will have a high degree of impact on your markets, covering the development of most steps in the value chain, including sales, logistics and IT.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is looking for an ambitious supply chain or engineering professional to join our international Inventory Management function. You will hold a critical role in the planning and execution of our industry-leading maintenance strategies for our global fleet of drillships, semi-submersibles and jack-up rigs.
As Equipment Exchange Manager, you will be responsible for the Equipment Exchange Program (EEP), the key elements of which are to:
- Manage rotation of equipment between our global fleet and centralized inventory
- Manage preservation, overhaul and documentation of the equipment in collaboration with our warehouses, maintenance project teams and vendors of equipment, in inventory
Danfoss A/S, Kolding
Your role is to plan and execute projects together with cross functional specialists within product engineering, manufacturing technology, procurement and quality to ensure on-time delivery across our organization. Other important tasks include removing roadblocks, escalate if needed and report the status of projects to stakeholders and management.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for initiating and driving continuous improvements on our project setup and for training of users in project tools. Working with colleagues across functions and locations and having a global mindset is key in achieving this successfully.
KK Wind Solutions, SzczecinDo you want to help us shape an agile and lean supply chain? And would you like to do so as part of a global pioneer in clean renewable technologies that pushes the boundaries of wind energy?
Join KK Wind Solutions and become responsible for 50 skilled employees. Together, you will ensure smooth processes of our production planning, warehouse management and inbound logistics.
As Head of Logistics, you will assume end-to-end logistics responsibility for our production plant in Szczecin. Here, we produce various state-of-the-art wind turbine components, and your mission will be to ensure well performing and robust production planning, warehouse management and inbound logistics.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Reporting to the Head of Operations Business Architecture, the Senior Operations Process Architect will be responsible for designing our future state operations processes.
- Design new processes (levels 1-4) across the full E2E landscape, to deliver a seamless integration of onshore and ocean operational activities.
- Leverage automation opportunities through technology, working alongside our technology partners to define the business requirements.
- Define leading performance indicators, with technical support from the BI Team and the OPS Data Analyst resource.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
In the job as Sales and Operation Planning Specialist you will support and improve the global sales and operation planning process and tools.
- Drive the reporting for the S&OP process.
- Update S&OP presentation templates, collect material and consolidate the meeting decks for regional/global S&OP meetings and archieve/publish S&OP plans.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the S&OP intranet and handle the mapping of our processes in our business management tool.
- Control the global S&OP calendar including invitations to S&OP meetings.
Would you like to work in an international environment, where you get to touch upon all functions taking part in our logistics processes?
You will become a part of our Administration & Logistics department in Mariager, Denmark. FLSmidth in Mariager is responsible for systems for gas analysis within the global cement and minerals industry, and in our department, we are 7 colleagues who handle everything within inventory, production planning, purchasing and following up on equipment deliveries for our customers.
- Support colleagues regarding all export matters. This also entails support on the general export rules for certificates, documents, L/C etc. for countries around the world.
- Carry out export control, which is an essential part of our work day.
- Handle contracts for projects as well as handle time schedules in collaboration with the Sales and the Project department.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to grow your career in a fast-changing, professional and truly global environment? With focus on Supply Chain Management and Sales and Operations Planning? And are you motivated by driving data analyses and business cases to ensure continuous optimisation?
Yes? Then you might be the key person we are looking for in Vestas' Integrated Business Planning department!
- Take lead and operate as first point of contact towards Sales and Manufacturing working closely with Global Sales Management and with the Manufacturing departments
- Prepare data, analysis and reporting for monthly pre-S&OP meetings and Executive S&OP meetings
- Drive scenarios, simulations and business cases to secure a continuous optimisation of Vestas P&L and cash flow
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
The Sales & Operations Planning department in Chr. Hansen is looking for a candidate to manage the global supply chains within our Enzymes, Test & Equipment and Meat Cultures product areas.
Your main responsibility is to manage the S&OP process globally within our three supply chains; Enzymes, Test & Equipment and Meat Cultures product areas, working with our factories in Denmark, Germany, Brazil and USA. You will also:
- Monitor and optimize delivery performance, inventory turnover, capacity utilization, operations costs, and forecast accuracy metrics. Escalate any potential supply gaps to S&OP executive team and take corrective actions where needed
- Coordinate budget process related to production volumes and inventory levels in close cooperation with Finance and production sites
As a MPS Specialist you will be responsible for defining the methods and processes in close co-operation with our main stakeholders e.g., Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain, Service Operations.
You will also be responsible for the implementation and training of new tools and processes in all our regions (including America, Asia and India), you will be contributing to the definition and implementation of the new ERP system which will be used globally.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure implementation in the business units and specific guidance within the set corporate standards
- Facilitate the goals of the business units and regions with specific process/instruction interfaces to strategic sourcing, operational procurement, project management/execution, platform, new product introduction, engineering change management, cost value engineering
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you ready to take on a newly established Global Supply Chain Planning position with the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions?
- Ensure that operationally required capacity across the supply chain is in place to deliver expected EXW volume for both internal as well as external suppliers
- Act as SCP point of contact towards Global Procurement and ensure this is fully imbedded within the segments and towards key stakeholders
- Identify and bring forward any potential delivery risks across the supply chain within a well-defined and structured approach based on clear and simplified overviews
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development with the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
Velux A/S, Kolding
Would you like to bring your SAP experience into play and design our future order fulfilment processes?
Joining our Global Order Fulfilment department in Kolding, you will work closely with a small team of SAP and business process experts and collaborate with peers across functions. Together, we support our entire supply chain with efficient order fulfilment processes – touching areas as sales, logistics execution, procurement, transportation and interfaces to warehouse management.
Your tasks will also be to:
- implement, develop and test business processes in SAP in close collaboration with our IT department and sub-suppliers, who is responsible for developments and customizing
- provide input to order fulfilment business process strategies
- define best practices and standard processes
- provide support to superusers
People Executive recruiting on behalf of ISS in Søborg
Do you have the dedication and executional abilities to be an instrumental part of driving a significant global transformation initiative? Would you like to interact with stakeholders from subsidiaries and key customers all over the world? And are you able to communicate with people with very different culture and skills? Then you could be the new Project Manager in ISS Group, with focus on supplier assurance for our Global Key Account Customers in the Pharma segment.
ISS is on a strategic transformation journey to increase the focus on delivering Integrated Facility Management services to Key Customers globally in a consistent manner. A part of this is to work with compliant suppliers and subcontractors who are aligned with ISS and its customers values.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Do you want to help secure the organisation’s future supply chain for offshore wind farms?
Join us and become a Senior Business Analyst in Supply Chain Analytics where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our strategies for supply chain development are based on data analysis and sound business principles.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Danfoss is looking for a category supporter to join our global indirect procurement organization. In this role, you will have a wide range of contacts both internally in the organization and externally with suppliers. You will start out with a lot of standard admin tasks, but you will also be giving the opportunity to lead some specific sourcing projects. For the right candidate, the opportunity exists to develop into a category manager role.
Your job will be varied and challenging, and your main tasks will include:
- Supporting procurement categories with standard administration tasks (payment terms alignment, spend on contract alignment, contract preparation).
- Supporting work with negotiations and implementation.
- Leading specific sourcing projects.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a unique and competent supply chain coordinator, planning who see great value in challenging the existing and drive changes. You will be based in Avedoere close to Copenhagen, together with a skilled and fun team.
We have a strong customer mindset and you need to help us, to be even better at servicing our customers. You will be responsible for the planning of one of our production lines in close coordination with our production to make sure we deliver to our customers on time. You will also be working closely with our S&OP team to make sure we have the right things on stock to the right time. A part of being responsible for a production line, is also inventory management and monthly updating of safety stocks.
- 2-3 years of experience as production engineer or similar.
- User of SAP ECC/SAP APO.
- Good communicator