10 job matcher din søgning
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte, Skærbæk near Fredericia or London
Would you like to manage and develop key resources responsible for the construction of some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Department Manager of Offshore Operations & Logistics within Offshore Wind Construction. You and your team will be responsible for providing competent resources for both asset and development projects, while training and developing staff within the department.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Germany or Poland
In this position you will be developing supplier relationships and implementing category strategies. Your starting point is a deep understanding of the assigned category portfolio in terms of external supply markets, technology developments and internal Danfoss requirements.
You will be driving the saving projects (TCO/strategic cost management) in collaboration with site purchasing managers, and you will establish approved supplier lists and implement supply base reduction plan. Moreover, you will be supporting project buyers to implement category strategy in projects. You will be also ensuring relationship mapping (internal/external), regular supplier performance reviews and clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
Autonomous Mobility, Oslo
You’ll make sure that all these procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers' support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation a number of ground vehicles and the operators in Oslo
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
We are recruiting for an ambitious Purchaser with technical background and optimization focus.
You will be responsible for the daily purchasing of your own component group for materials used in our factory. You will report to the Site Manager, Global Supplier Management.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Daily purchasing of own components group.
- Follow up on order confirmations, late delivers and invoice control.
- Take part in projects both internally and externally.
project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility.
We are looking for a Carrier Onboarding Coordinator to help build out our network of carriers! You will be a sales-person, a carrier expert, and an efficient operator. You will be tasked with growing and scaling the carrier network.
- Champion carrier/capacity provider/vendor entry to the project44 network by creating and owning process, managing internal and external stakeholders, while driving increased value to internal technologies
- Aggressively grow the project44 carrier network with a strong focus on truckload carriers
- Drive carriers/capacity providers/vendors to meet timelines, reporting and/or escalating risks to project leadership
KK Wind Solutions, SzczecinDo you want to help us shape an agile and lean supply chain? And would you like to do so as part of a global pioneer in clean renewable technologies that pushes the boundaries of wind energy?
Join KK Wind Solutions and become responsible for 50 skilled employees. Together, you will ensure smooth processes of our production planning, warehouse management and inbound logistics.
As Head of Logistics, you will assume end-to-end logistics responsibility for our production plant in Szczecin. Here, we produce various state-of-the-art wind turbine components, and your mission will be to ensure well performing and robust production planning, warehouse management and inbound logistics.
Would you like to work in an international environment, where you get to touch upon all functions taking part in our logistics processes?
You will become a part of our Administration & Logistics department in Mariager, Denmark. FLSmidth in Mariager is responsible for systems for gas analysis within the global cement and minerals industry, and in our department, we are 7 colleagues who handle everything within inventory, production planning, purchasing and following up on equipment deliveries for our customers.
- Support colleagues regarding all export matters. This also entails support on the general export rules for certificates, documents, L/C etc. for countries around the world.
- Carry out export control, which is an essential part of our work day.
- Handle contracts for projects as well as handle time schedules in collaboration with the Sales and the Project department.