26 job matcher din søgning
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Are you a logistics specialist with profound knowledge of SAP, and do you want to join an international company?
In this role, you will as Business Team Lead be responsible for the shipping area within our global SAP S/4HANA implementation project, together with the IT Team Lead. The following tasks await you within the SAP project:
- Implementation of the logistic applications for the company-wide introduction of the ERP system SAP S/4HANA.
- Supervision of the implementation and, if necessary, adaptation/revision of the design.
After successfully implementing SAP, your main tasks will include:
- Take over global process responsibility for the logistics applications in SAP.
- Global contact for questions regarding the logistics process (super-user) and monitoring of the change process.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to drive the leadership development agenda of a population of approx. 500 team leaders across our Supply Chain organisation?
The team leader role is changing, and to support that you will lead and design new leadership development learning solutions in close cooperation with People Development, HR Business partners and the Supply Chain leadership teams.
Moreover, you will:
- Development learning solutions in Supply Chain, primarily for the team leaders at our dairies
- Plan execution of learning and development solutions together with internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Ensures an efficient and smooth implementation as well as acceptable usage of learning solutions at sites, including communicating and branding the offering
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of a client
Enchancement - Digitalization - Business effectiveness
As Group Procurement Director you will be responsible for a general global overhaul and new outline of the area based on the present company strategy. In short, you will design, introduce and implement the future Group Procurement framework: “Group Procurement department 2.0”.
The total Procurement volume is presently 2 billion DKK, with a major part coming from steel and steel manufactured parts and the total procurement organisation counts 50 employees internationally.
Your professional background comes from working in a similar role in a complex and international context. Preferably, you are very familiar with steel and steel manufactured products, and you have experience from a full value chain environment.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of a client
Mapping - Processes - Improvements
As Inbound Logistics Manager you will set the new parameters for the overall delivery performance, by designing and implementing a new framework for the handling of vendor management, delivery management and superior logistics of all raw materials.
In this role, you will design and implement the overall future plan, targets and processes for S+OP processes, RMP, Stock level targets & stock controls, documentation of all inbound logistics processes/work instructions. You will introduce a global track & trace system for all shipments of raw materials with full standalone visibility of performance.
You will be in charge of purchase handling of raw materials as well as selection and approval of Group suppliers and order handling. You will set up inspections and quality controls in cooperation with the QA department and more.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you a SAP Supply Chain Consultant, and want to use your abilities for something greater – a more sustainable world? Do you want to have a major impact on the business through leading the IT transformation for Vestas Transport? Yes! Then look at this existing opportunity.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Engage with end-users, business process experts and other stakeholders to ensure successful execution of projects
- Advice on how IT architecture supports Vestas' supply chain processes thereby facilitating process design and improvements
- Inspire business on how to get more value from IT and ensure new ideas are anchored in common IT and business roadmap
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Randers
Are you experienced in implementing Lean thinking? Are you skilled in analysing processes to define and improve warehouse initiatives? If you aspire to make an impact at the world’s leading supplier of sustainable energy solutions, then this could be the right next career move for you.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Analyse current processes at the warehouse to define and execute improvement initiatives with the team
- Implement Lean thinking and culture at our global warehouses
- Increase productivity KPI and improve current layouts in the warehouse
Apart from a competitive salary and benefits package, you will become part of a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
We are recruiting for an ambitious Purchaser with technical background and optimization focus.
You will be responsible for the daily purchasing of your own component group for materials used in our factory. You will report to the Site Manager, Global Supplier Management.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Daily purchasing of own components group.
- Follow up on order confirmations, late delivers and invoice control.
- Take part in projects both internally and externally.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you a capable supply chain professional seeking to apply your experience in a thriving supply chain team? Does working for a global leader at the forefront of sustainable energy solutions appeal to you? If the idea of these combined with the benefit of ongoing personal and professional development appeals to you then join our team in Aarhus, Denmark.
- Assist in different supply chain scenarios balancing capacity and demand including financial impact of costs, inventory and revenue.
- Create overviews for management decision, being able to build material for use in all levels of Vestas
- Be the supply chain segment lead for controls and converters
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
This is your chance to take on a unique opportunity to kick-start your career in the offshore wind industry, contribute to a greener future and learn from the best.
As a first-generation candidate in our newly established two-year Graduate Programme, you will join an international, fast-growing company focusing on sustainability and green energy solutions. You will be a pioneer with the opportunity to shape the programme of tomorrow while gaining a broad value chain understanding in a global organisation.
For the very first time, we offer the opportunity to join our brand-new Graduate Programme where you will spend 8 months in three different areas. In each of the 8-months periods, you will be assigned to one or more projects/assignments designed to develop your personal competencies and professional profile.
As a global Maritime Chartering Manager, you will be part of a dedicated competence group supporting sourcing logistical assets for our offshore wind farm service activities. Upon request you will in collaboration with Procurement be in lead of the tendering tender team being fully responsible for both the commercial and technical aspects of the charter agreement.
You will ensure that we have the needed vessel capacity within time and budget at the right performance, quality and safety and at the best terms and condition.
In the wider perspective you will also be the go-to person for SOV pricing models and market forecast as well as you will set the future sourcing strategies for this specific asset.
JYSK is looking for a WMS specialist & supervisor to our DCU systems team in Uldum
As WMS specialist & supervisor, you will focus on optimizing the throughput at our highly automated warehouse facility. This you will do via you deep knowledge about the system and the data & information you collect.
This position is new with the primary aim to optimize flow via improving our onsite support, and increase the systematic and data driven approach.
There may be more ways to end in this position. You might be a bachelor engineer with craftsmanship background or a talented technician which like to work with numbers and statistics. Under all circumstances, you must be able to combine an overview throughout the systems, with data and information you develop yourself. This you will turn into planned actions for execution.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you want to work with promotions and planning in close cooperation with skilled colleagues? Do you have a commercial mindset and flair for crunching numbers?
As a Promotion Planner, it is your responsibility to act as a lead advisor for the business and handle the planning and execution of promotions in agreement with our customers and colleagues.
Your tasks will include:
- Generating sales forecasts based on customer input as well as analyzing data and knowledge on pricing structures
- Evaluating completed sales promotions and adjusting planned future promotions accordingly
- Creating intuitive and relevant reporting for the business using the latest tools i.e. Microsoft PowerBI, Excel, SAP Analysis for Office etc.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Hamburg or Ames
Danfoss Group Business Intelligence (BI) is looking for a BI Supply Chain Business Architect to be part of our journey towards supporting and proactively delivering value-adding support, analysis and insight.
Our BI solutions are used to support the Danfoss digital journey, increase transparency and support our growth ambitions as we use the newest technology platforms, such as SAP BW on HANA and Microsoft Power BI. You will be part of the Danfoss Group BI team which ensures reporting, governance, business partnering, change management and support on BI tools.
It will be among your key tasks to:
- Understand businesses’ needs and help transform these into valuable BI solutions
- Be a Business Partner, interaction with stakeholders as advisor and sparring partner in order to maintain relations, ensure governance and prioritizations
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for providing improvements to the flow of spare parts and support the global and local supply chain functions with smart and innovative solutions and your activities will have a big influence on setting the future business.
Your primary tasks will be to take charge of the development and implementation of new processes and IT tools within SAP. We have several open positions within support planning and forecasting (APO), Warehousing (WM) and Master data (MM) for future needs and demands from our various stakeholders. The roles include:
- Optimizing SAP warehouse (WM) IT processes for supporting of Production supply, 3PL warehousing and site inventories with improved transparency and leaner operational processes.
- Optimizing SAP Material Master Data (MM) IT processes for supporting business operations regarding work flows, Governance etc.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you a highly motivated and result orientated Strategic Purchaser with the ambition of working in a high-tech and innovative company?
With reference to Category Director, Global Supply Chain management (GSCM), you are offered a unique possibility to join our team on the journey towards Sourcing Excellence. You will be part of an exciting journey with amble opportunity to put your own mark on TERMA’s future, our GSCM organization and your own daily responsibilities.
- Develop and implement category management strategy together with your colleagues globally across the company
- Negotiate and implement Procurement Agreements to support our supplier relation management and cost-out programme
- Establish and execute cost saving pipeline within the category team in terms of cost out, make/buy or design for x activities
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you a highly motivated and result orientated Purchaser with the ambition of working in a high-tech and innovative company? Are you motivated by the potential of becoming a key employee in our ambition of reaching best in class when it comes to Supply Chain Management? Then you might be what we are looking for.
With reference to a Category Director, Global Supply Chain management (GSCM), you are offered a unique possibility to join our team on the journey towards Procurement Excellence. You will be part of an exciting journey with amble opportunity to put your own mark on TERMA’s future, our GSCM organization and your own daily responsibilities.
- Creation and follow up on Purchase Orders.
- Maintaining and updating masterdata.
- Solving deviating invoices.
VELUX A/S, Kolding, Østbirk or Skjern
You will gain broad insight into different types of suppliers in various categories as you will support various category teams led by a category manager. This means that you will always have someone to run your ideas, projects and agreements by.
Under the guidance of your team members, you will assume end-to-end responsibility for several product groups within a number of categories. This includes communication with suppliers as well as contributing to our commercial and strategic agenda. More specifically, you will help us minimise our purchasing and production costs while you ensure that development projects are accomplished in terms of time, price and quality.
Your key tasks will include:
- Helping to develop our overall purchasing strategy, focusing on execution
- Executing RFI/RFQ processes and ensuring correct purchasing master data in SAP
As an Export Coordinator in Customer Care you will work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where not one day is the same as the next. You will support the sales people in the Export department, work with Import and the Home market, and also communicate regularly with the Breeding Advisors and Veterinarians in order to fulfill the tasks involved in the role.
You will be processing the orders in our business program Navision and will also administrate all documentation involved with export orders, inclusive of the health certificates and freight documents. You will be “the spider in the web” coordinating the sales with planning/production, whilst ensuring the customers get the best service.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or similar.
- Experience in customer service and Export sales support
Founded in 1969, Faerch has in recent years, seen a strong financial performance and growth both organically and via acquisitions and they are aiming at further positioning the company on their markets.
As Procurement/Supply Chain Analyst you will work in close cooperation with the rest of the Procurement and Supply Chain department with reference to the Procurement/Supply Chain Director.
- Responsible for analytical work related to procurement projects
- Establishing baseline calculations and saving trackers
- Being able to convert the data into materials which can be communicated to all stakeholders