19 job matcher din søgning
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Arla Foods, Viby J.
The role will report to the Finance Director Central Europe, UK & Export and will have 4 direct reports, covering production sites . The role will have a very strong dotted line to the Vice President Operations in the region.
- You will partner with the regional Leadership team on VP level in order to aggregate the financial performance of major strategic initiatives (e.g. cost saving or revenue optimization projects) and also to close proximity to Line of Business (LOB) in order to translate financial reporting into definitive strategic priorities and target setting (inc. robust follow-up).
- Further you will act as a main interface to the business and become a trusted financial advisor, providing transparency, clarity and helping to set financial direction for global parties.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte, Skærbæk near Fredericia or London
Would you like to manage and develop key resources responsible for the construction of some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Department Manager of Offshore Operations & Logistics within Offshore Wind Construction. You and your team will be responsible for providing competent resources for both asset and development projects, while training and developing staff within the department.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want to support Grundfos Operations in EMEA securing top delivery performance by enabling our plants to deliver solid and reliable results fully aligned to our customers’ needs?
You will take the lead to ensure that our customers’ needs are fulfilled by our plants and our sales companies. You will be responsible for ensuring that the global supply planning process, analysis and escalations are executed in the right way and with the right speed. Moreover, you will drive weekly and monthly analysis to understand trends in sales and production versus the plan in order to bridge between short term execution and long-term problem solving.
The Key Responsibilities for the position:
- Review and optimize plants’ supply chain performance
- Coordinate and follow-up on execution of decisions to change and/or improve
- Provide analysis and support development and deployment of the supply chain strategy
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have experience with customer service and logistics? Do you like to work with a variety of tasks in an international environment?
You will become part of a team of highly dedicated and professional Customer Operations Coordinators and will be in daily contact with our dairies and transporters. In addition, you have a key role in the contact with our global sales as well as global customers regarding order planning, shipping and deliveries.
You thrive working with versatile tasks, where you must continuously follow up on deadlines. At the same time, you are on the spot as a backup for your colleagues, when needed.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in an international Supply Chain organisation, are you passionate about stratic sourcing and do you have what it takes to join a technically challenging category, you might be the one we are looking for.
As Category Manager, you will be working as part of a cross functional team with various stakeholders; Commercial Proposal Managers, Legal Service, Contract Management, Product Managers and Project Managers in order to ensure that the acquired solutions are in accordance with the specifications and requirements.
Your success is based on your ability to operate and further develop the category through competitive and performance-based suppliers in combination with a balanced risk management throughout the entire sourcing process.
Are you looking for an international career opportunity where you lead separate workstreams and have the freedom to work as you do best?
You work as part of a project team, where you visit dairies to increase efficiency, by identifying potential improvements on the site. You will drive your own workstreams and be part of a project team at the site.
- Ensure delivery of work stream objectives
- Create tactical implementation plans through interviews, analyses and presentations
- Plan, lead and facilitate capability training/workshops on site
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work closely together with many stakeholders?
You will be part of the Supply chain & Planning team in IT Operations, covering the areas: Global Warehouse and Distribution, Production IT, Production, Quality Management, Purchasing, Master data and Production Planning.
As a Service Delivery Manager for SAP APO/IBP you will also have a close relationship to the business, you will be their partner and go to person.
Your main tasks are:
- Ensure that information in tickets (Change Proposal’s or Change Requests) is correct.
- Plan implementation of enhancements in coordination with business and vendors.
- Ensure maximum use of existing standard/template solutions.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for providing improvements to the flow of spare parts and support the global and local supply chain functions with smart and innovative solutions and your activities will have a big influence on setting the future business.
Your primary tasks will be to take charge of the development and implementation of new processes and IT tools within SAP. We have several open positions within support planning and forecasting (APO), Warehousing (WM) and Master data (MM) for future needs and demands from our various stakeholders. The roles include:
- Optimizing SAP warehouse (WM) IT processes for supporting of Production supply, 3PL warehousing and site inventories with improved transparency and leaner operational processes.
- Optimizing SAP Material Master Data (MM) IT processes for supporting business operations regarding work flows, Governance etc.
Foodjob Nordic recruiting on behalf of AAK in Aarhus
Do you want to join a highly ambitious team at AAK taking lead in ensuring timely, efficient and cost effective operations?
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a strong supply chain profile to work out of the AAK site in Aarhus being part of a European team of demand and supply planners.
With reference to the Demand Planning Manager, Europe you will be part of a planning team working with the Business Areas in Europe. You will ensure that Demand Planning activities are accurate and well maintained, and you assist with implementing new and innovative ways of working to improve current processes, across AAK’s European sites. This includes:
- Analysing sales forecasts to effectively and accurately forecast future demand
- Ensuring that forecast and capacity are aligned
- Examining and challenging sales data to ensure accurate forecasting of demand
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Germany or Poland
In this position you will be developing supplier relationships and implementing category strategies. Your starting point is a deep understanding of the assigned category portfolio in terms of external supply markets, technology developments and internal Danfoss requirements.
You will be driving the saving projects (TCO/strategic cost management) in collaboration with site purchasing managers, and you will establish approved supplier lists and implement supply base reduction plan. Moreover, you will be supporting project buyers to implement category strategy in projects. You will be also ensuring relationship mapping (internal/external), regular supplier performance reviews and clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
Autonomous Mobility, Oslo
You’ll make sure that all these procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers' support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation a number of ground vehicles and the operators in Oslo
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you an experienced and driven individual within Internet of Things (IoT)? Will you be passionate about executing key objects and projects within the IoT & Industry 4.0 program?
If you aspire to work with leading edge technology at the preferred industry partner on sustainable energy solutions, then you may join us as Industry 4.0 Specialist!
- Execute key objects and projects within the IoT & Industry 4.0 program
- Specify requirements for new solutions to be developed by consultants
- Act as key team member and ensure the successful implementation of Industry 4.0 solutions
We offer an exciting and international job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development possibilities in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine manufacturer.
We are searching for a Commercial Head of our Maritime and Aviation Solutions Function. The Function is focused on developing off-shore logistics solutions for new sales, optimize existing asset utilization of the service off-shore logistic activities and technical concept development.
Together with the technical head of Maritime and Aviation Solutions, who is based in the Netherlands, you lead, optimize and set the direction of the team. You have strong leadership capabilities to lead and develop your dedicated commercial team and are the natural leadership focal point of the local Maritime and Aviation Solutions team in Denmark.
You bring an innovative, customer- and highly business focused perspective to your area of the business and you turn customer needs into business value.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have a mind for numbers and a taste for optimal utilisation of capacity and resources?
You will be responsible for the Master Production Planning of 1-2 sites balancing available milk and capacity with the demand. As such, you will play a decisive role ensuring that we apply and use our milk and capacities optimally from a global perspective.
- Prepare material and analysis for the monthly Sales & Operation Planning process
- Establish and maintain planning principles and master data in SAP/APO
- Monitor global stock levels in SAP/APO
Do you have an analytical mindset, and are you a strong communicator? Are you ready to grab a unique possibility to become part of ONLY?
We are looking for a result-oriented and ambitious Replenishment Planner, who can control the distribution of ONLY’s “Never Out of Stock” (NOOS) styles for our largest external customers on the European markets.
In close cooperation with your colleagues, you will ensure that our largest customers always have the most optimal product range at stock. You will have full responsibility for your customers’ stock, and to succeed, you must build a true partnership with your customers. Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) towards our external customers is a continuous project, and you will have a high degree of impact on your markets, covering the development of most steps in the value chain, including sales, logistics and IT.
KK Wind Solutions, SzczecinDo you want to help us shape an agile and lean supply chain? And would you like to do so as part of a global pioneer in clean renewable technologies that pushes the boundaries of wind energy?
Join KK Wind Solutions and become responsible for 50 skilled employees. Together, you will ensure smooth processes of our production planning, warehouse management and inbound logistics.
As Head of Logistics, you will assume end-to-end logistics responsibility for our production plant in Szczecin. Here, we produce various state-of-the-art wind turbine components, and your mission will be to ensure well performing and robust production planning, warehouse management and inbound logistics.