25 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is looking for an ambitious supply chain or engineering professional to join our international Inventory Management function. You will hold a critical role in the planning and execution of our industry-leading maintenance strategies for our global fleet of drillships, semi-submersibles and jack-up rigs.
As Equipment Exchange Manager, you will be responsible for the Equipment Exchange Program (EEP), the key elements of which are to:
- Manage rotation of equipment between our global fleet and centralized inventory
- Manage preservation, overhaul and documentation of the equipment in collaboration with our warehouses, maintenance project teams and vendors of equipment, in inventory
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Reporting to the Head of Operations Business Architecture, the Senior Operations Process Architect will be responsible for designing our future state operations processes.
- Design new processes (levels 1-4) across the full E2E landscape, to deliver a seamless integration of onshore and ocean operational activities.
- Leverage automation opportunities through technology, working alongside our technology partners to define the business requirements.
- Define leading performance indicators, with technical support from the BI Team and the OPS Data Analyst resource.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
The Sales & Operations Planning department in Chr. Hansen is looking for a candidate to manage the global supply chains within our Enzymes, Test & Equipment and Meat Cultures product areas.
Your main responsibility is to manage the S&OP process globally within our three supply chains; Enzymes, Test & Equipment and Meat Cultures product areas, working with our factories in Denmark, Germany, Brazil and USA. You will also:
- Monitor and optimize delivery performance, inventory turnover, capacity utilization, operations costs, and forecast accuracy metrics. Escalate any potential supply gaps to S&OP executive team and take corrective actions where needed
- Coordinate budget process related to production volumes and inventory levels in close cooperation with Finance and production sites
People Executive recruiting on behalf of ISS in Søborg
Do you have the dedication and executional abilities to be an instrumental part of driving a significant global transformation initiative? Would you like to interact with stakeholders from subsidiaries and key customers all over the world? And are you able to communicate with people with very different culture and skills? Then you could be the new Project Manager in ISS Group, with focus on supplier assurance for our Global Key Account Customers in the Pharma segment.
ISS is on a strategic transformation journey to increase the focus on delivering Integrated Facility Management services to Key Customers globally in a consistent manner. A part of this is to work with compliant suppliers and subcontractors who are aligned with ISS and its customers values.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Do you want to help secure the organisation’s future supply chain for offshore wind farms?
Join us and become a Senior Business Analyst in Supply Chain Analytics where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our strategies for supply chain development are based on data analysis and sound business principles.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a unique and competent supply chain coordinator, planning who see great value in challenging the existing and drive changes. You will be based in Avedoere close to Copenhagen, together with a skilled and fun team.
We have a strong customer mindset and you need to help us, to be even better at servicing our customers. You will be responsible for the planning of one of our production lines in close coordination with our production to make sure we deliver to our customers on time. You will also be working closely with our S&OP team to make sure we have the right things on stock to the right time. A part of being responsible for a production line, is also inventory management and monthly updating of safety stocks.
- 2-3 years of experience as production engineer or similar.
- User of SAP ECC/SAP APO.
- Good communicator
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Are you interested in solving shipping tasks for a wide range of customers around the globe, then seize this possibility to become a part of Logistics in FLSmidth Global Procurement.
We are in charge of purchasing, expediting and shipping of machinery to the cement & minerals industry, therefore we are looking for a Shipping Coordinator Logistics who will thrive in pursuing the same goals as us to part of the team servicing cement aftermarket globally.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Compiling and arranging all export documentation necessary in order to invoice customers for the specific products ordered when shipped.
- Handling bank documentation and insurance issues in order to prepare for future payments
- Approving and closely follow up on shipping costs directly related to the project.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Maersk Supply Service is looking for a talented and service minded individual to join our Crewing Department as a Crew Associate.
You will ensure crew planning and crew operational functions of seafarers, including all manning requirements of positions in compliance with regulatory standards, vessel equipment, company and customer requirements. Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain employee files, documentation and systems maintenance.
- Execute and support crew logistics including coordination with vessels, local agent, third party stakeholders etc.
- Support the Fleet Team in effective crew planning including assisting with arranging required training, VISA applications and medicals as necessary.
Customer Fulfilment (CFF) plays a fundamental role within Retail in achieving the IKEA goal of becoming a multichannel retailer. We are focusing on contributing to a seamless shopping experience for the many people with great quality across all touchpoints.
The Fulfillment Development & Multichannel Network function within CFF is taking the lead and overall responsibility for the design, establishment and development of the distribution network.
- Accountable for multichannel network roadmap and the overview of CFF projects therein.
- Responsible for design of the multichannel network for the Danish market and for the development of new and existing fulfillment units.
- Responsible for implementation of various improvement projects and for the development and implementation of the global Multichannel Network agenda.
Follow your projects and orders from contract to delivery. In the role you use your global export experience to ensure that deliveries to our customers, are managed on time and within budget, according to contract at hand.
As part of our Global Procurement Department, you will join our logistics department, where you will work alongside 29 experienced logistics professionals, who manage project and product deliveries in a global environment to our customers worldwide, in close cooperation with our colleagues within Procurement, as well internal stakeholders in Sales, Project Management etc.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Issuing and compiling export documentation upon shipment
- Negotiating and procuring freight with our preferred forwarders
- Monitoring and following up on deliveries to customers and projects
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you share our passion to ensure that patients have access to our products?? And are you always facing external and internal customers with a positive mind set? If so, you may be our new colleague in Customer Order Management.
Customer Order Management consists of 22 skilled and committed colleagues who jointly carry the responsibility to ensure global distribution of finished goods and raw materials. Majority of all global order management and distribution processes towards our customers, affiliates and partners are driven by Customer Order Management, which leads to an extensive and exciting variation of tasks.
Maersk Supply Service, Kgs. Lyngby
Are you experienced Procurement professional with excellent stakeholder management skills and a high degree of ownership? Do you have the spirit and strive to deliver first-class value to the business by planning, owning and executing complex projects in a dynamic environment? Then you are the one we are looking for!
You will be heading the Category Management function in Maersk Supply Service – a team of 4. The team is responsible for negotiating agreements with key suppliers to Maersk Supply Service globally and ensure the right relationship with suppliers.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
As a Sales and Operations Planner you are part of the Global Supply Planning team and act as a key driver in S&OP Processes while driving innovation projects. You are responsible for your own product group and join a team of 7 colleagues in Global Supply.
The Sales and operations planner is responsible for the capacity plans in the Sampler value stream and ensures a balanced capacity utilization on all production lines in the Sampler area
Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Executing and organizing the S&OP process for the Sampler area
- Participate in continuously improvement projects within the S&OP process
- Improve forecast accuracy by conducting and presenting structured root cause analysis
Satair A/S, Kastrup
As a Business Process Architect your primary role is to set up Satair for success as a process driven company, drive the company towards being a self-learning organization as well as being an ambassador for an end to end process oriented way of working in line with the ambition of our quality management system.
Your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Providing Satair's process landscape & process management framework, ensuring processes are consistently designed, documented, monitored & optimised with an E2E perspective
- Defining, rolling out & maintaining process governance, the necessary reference, standards and guiding principles for a process optimized company
- Establishing & developing an empowered process community by building and strengthening the process thinking and improvement method competences, ensuring the right tools & trainings are available
Dania Ship Management & V.Group, Hellerup
Dania Ship Management is moving forward... as a part of the journey we need dedicated Technical Superintendent(s) who work with a safety outlook.
As Technical Superintendent you will report directly to the Fleet Manager and be responsible for the daily technical operation of 3-5 of our chemical tankers.
You will be part of a dedicated team of 30 highly skilled colleagues who insure professional and safe management to achieve the best result for our clients. You will be based at our office in Hellerup but the vessels trade all over the world.
Your key tasks and responsibilities as a Technical Superintendent:
- Manage all technical matters and budgets for 3-5 vessels in a safe way in close collaboration with clients and crew
- Responsible that the vessels are always prepared for commercial vetting inspections and comply with the rules and regulations in force
Samplix ApS, Herlev
We are seeking a Supply Chain Manager/Operations Manager to establish and manage our overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations. Working closely with Product Development and Sales you will further develop supplier cooperation and establish efficient order handling and shipping processes.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Supply Chain Manager/Operations Manager to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding company.
- Establish and manage the overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations – from purchasing to shipping
- Further develop supplier cooperation and frame agreements to ensure timely delivery at the right price
- Develop a set of KPI’s together with Finance, Sales and Manufacturing
Red Bull Denmark, Copenhagen
As part of the logistics team in Red Bull Denmark, the Customer Service Summer Assistant is responsible for supporting with the following tasks:
- Representing first point of contact for Red Bull Customers providing support as well to the internal customers/stakeholders.
- Execution of the Order to Cash Process.
MAIN RESPOSIBILITIES (TO ENSURE ACHIEVEMENT OF KEY RESULTS AND DELIVERABLES)
- Supply the Danish market with products that reflects the premium brand of Red Bull.
- Ownership for the order process, for both finished goods and VISIT items in SAP and other external partner tools, including events and services of RB coolers/VISIT items.
UPS Danmark A/S, Vejle or Taastrup
Come join our successful team as an Account Executive for UPS SCS (Denmark) Aps in Vejle (or Taastrup/København). The Account Executive is in charge of selling and developing transportation solutions for a broad catalogue of existing and new customers in Denmark within freight forwarding. You will refer to the Business Development Manager.
In this role you will get a wide job description with a series of responsibilities. You will be in charge of selling transportation solutions to new customers, maintaining relations to the existing customer base and handle your own budget, always with the support from an experienced and close-knit team of Account Executives in your area.
We offer you:
- an exciting and rewarding role within one of the world’s largest distribution companies
- a competitive salary
- a dynamic and international environment
Are you interested in people management as well as compliance in a broad perspective for a top tier freight forwarding company, then the position as Senior Manager for Group Compliance could be your next job.
At our HQ in Hedehusene (Denmark), you will take up the position as Senior Manager in Group Compliance. You will act as manager for a dedicated team based at our International Shared Services Centre in Warsaw and oversee their work on a wide variety of compliance-related tasks including but not limited to legal, customs, CSR, export controls etc. On a daily basis the team is led by a manager also based in Warsaw whom reports to you.
The position provides ample opportunity to work with a broad range of compliance disciplines in a dynamic environment supported by your team of skilled employees.