4 job matcher din søgning
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Do you have a solid understanding of supply chain, and are you looking to put your managerial skills to the test in a fast-paced environment?
This is your opportunity to set the direction for a great international team and work with process- and SAP-related projects across the supply chain.
As a team lead, you are in charge of the overall management of your staff with all that it entails in terms of development, recruitments, monthly one to one meetings, etc. Doing so, you help your team manage their workload, and when a request comes in, you are the one assessing the scope and relevance.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is looking for an ambitious supply chain or engineering professional to join our international Inventory Management function. You will hold a critical role in the planning and execution of our industry-leading maintenance strategies for our global fleet of drillships, semi-submersibles and jack-up rigs.
As Equipment Exchange Manager, you will be responsible for the Equipment Exchange Program (EEP), the key elements of which are to:
- Manage rotation of equipment between our global fleet and centralized inventory
- Manage preservation, overhaul and documentation of the equipment in collaboration with our warehouses, maintenance project teams and vendors of equipment, in inventory
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Maersk Supply Service is looking for a talented and service minded individual to join our Crewing Department as a Crew Associate.
You will ensure crew planning and crew operational functions of seafarers, including all manning requirements of positions in compliance with regulatory standards, vessel equipment, company and customer requirements. Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain employee files, documentation and systems maintenance.
- Execute and support crew logistics including coordination with vessels, local agent, third party stakeholders etc.
- Support the Fleet Team in effective crew planning including assisting with arranging required training, VISA applications and medicals as necessary.
Maersk Supply Service, Kgs. Lyngby
Are you experienced Procurement professional with excellent stakeholder management skills and a high degree of ownership? Do you have the spirit and strive to deliver first-class value to the business by planning, owning and executing complex projects in a dynamic environment? Then you are the one we are looking for!
You will be heading the Category Management function in Maersk Supply Service – a team of 4. The team is responsible for negotiating agreements with key suppliers to Maersk Supply Service globally and ensure the right relationship with suppliers.