Kontor - Kontor og økonomi
100 job matcher din søgning
Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine, Brøndby
Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine is looking to hire a Business Development Co-Ordinator with solid administration experience to join our Business Development team based in Brøndby. As Business Development Co-ordinator you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining a close relationships with new and existing customers, helping to retain and develop our business. You may also get involved in the implementation of our new ERP system.
Other responsibilities include:
- To produce sales quotations (standard products) and provide customer support.
- To prepare sales orders for booking including co-ordination with other functions.
- To collaborate effectively with colleagues in and outside Commercial Business Development.
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS recruiting on behalf of Planday in Copenhagen
Do you speak French and are you comfortable in English? Do you want to develop your IT and customer service skills within an innovative and international company? Then you might be Planday´s new Costumer Activation Consultant!
Planday is an innovative and international company, located in Denmark, Vietnam, Norway, and England.
First and foremost, Planday offer more than just a job. Being an employee in Planday is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a self-driven and high-performance culture
- An opportunities to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time informal and fun working environment with great colleagues
- An attractive role where you will be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
As a Project Planner you will have a key role in supporting the Turbine Project Manager as well as compiling the Customer Supplied Documentation for our Next Generation Offshore turbines.
In the beginning your tasks will primarily focus on support for the Turbine project manager. This covers e.g. updating time schedules, organizational charts, booking of meetings, Workspace administration, Teamcenter administration, monthly internal reporting, proactive follow-ups, coordination and communication with project team members and various governance tasks as well as key stakeholder alignment regarding different planning deliverables.
Your responsibilities and tasks will also include:
- Supporting the internal module project managers across the project
- Booking and preparing data for project meetings
- Coordinating with the project team to accelerate tasks and resolve potential problems
The DIS Study Tour & Custom Programs Department is seeking an enthusiastic addition to our dynamic international team. In close cooperation with the DIS Academic Program Directors, the Study Tour & Custom Program Coordinator’s main task is to plan, book and execute academically and logistically solid study tour and custom program itineraries for students.
As a Study Tour & Custom Program Coordinator, you should expect to have daily contact with faculty, staff, and students as well as to perform a wide variety of ad hoc administrative tasks. You should also be able and willing to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and Danish public holidays.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinate logistics to ensure a successful study tour/custom program.
- Prepare study tour leader/faculty materials and logistical information for the execution of study tours and custom programs.
Specialized Europe B.V., Skanderborg
Specialized Nordic is looking for a bike-loving, Swedish & Danish speaking Inside Sales Representative to strengthen our Nordic Market Service & Marketing team.
The person we are looking for will be primarily responsible for customer communication and relationship building. As Inside Sales Representative, you will furthermore support your fellow team members with various tasks, order entries, allocation, controlling and participating at events and shows.
As Specialized´s team member you are responsible to deliver high quality, brand appropriate, accurate and timely support at all activities in line with Specialized Europe’s initiatives.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As part of our Customer Operations organization and with direct reference to the Senior Manager of Customer Support you will lead 20 dedicated and competent employees within Customer Service, who continuously ensure our Retail, Foodservice and Export customers are supported on a daily basis.
You will support the delivery of business results, overseeing performance against operational objectives and execute on strategic initiatives. Further you will:
- Hire, coach and develop your team to ensure effective support of our customers and business
- Ensure optimal workforce scheduling throughout the year
- Actively engage with our key stakeholders and build positive relationships across our value chain, i.e. Sales, Logistics, Planning, Production etc.
Muuto A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a sales coordinator to support our sales managers and customers on the German-speaking markets. You will be part of a team of 25 other sales coordinators, working from our HQ in Copenhagen, and you will play an important role in Muuto striving to provide best in class service.
Key tasks involve
- Continuous dialogue with the sales manager(s) and customers in your market(s)
- Create orders and quotes in our system, so knowledge of ERP systems like Navision, SAP, AX etc. is an advantage
- Answering a wide variety of questions and assisting in securing sales
What we offer?
- A challenging job in a company in rapid growth with great opportunity for personal development
- A great working environment, characterized by entrepreneurial spirit, openness, responsibility and a sympathetic team-minded approach to problem-solving
Kosan Crisplant a/s, Randers
We are searching for an Office Assistant (in Danish: piccoline/piccolo) to help us with the daily routines at our office. It is a fixed-term employment contract for 1-1½ years, located at our headquarters in Randers, Denmark.
Our new Office Assistant will work for Kosan Crisplant a/s, a part of MAKEEN Energy, and join an international, dynamic and mark-leading corporation. We supply equipment, plants and systems for filling and maintenance of LPG cylinders to customers all around the world.
As our new Office Assistant, you will be part of our reception and refer to our Receptionist on a day-to-day basis. Your main task will be to assist all 120 employees at the office and to bring that little extra that makes our workplace a great place to be, for both employees and guests.
Novo Holdings, Hellerup
Joining Novo Holdings as an Assistant you will provide administrative support to the management team of Principal Investments. The Principal Investments team consists of highly skilled professionals with a diverse set of backgrounds from industry, consulting, banking and private equity.
As an Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to the management team of Principal Investments
- Calendar management
- Travel arrangements and bookings
SKOV A/S, Roslev
Do you know how to support smooth execution of field service, and do you thrive in a global working environment? Then, this is your chance to join an international company and make it the most acknowledged partner in its industry by coordinating and administrating office tasks in the Global Support Department.
To ensure a good customer experience we are currently introducing a new service management system to handle service visits as well as projects. This system will be your primary working tool, and you will ensure that we utilize the potential of the system. You will handle tasks for the Project Managers, when they are travelling, and need to align agreements with other departments at HQ. This means that your area of contact will span across the organization in Glyngøre but also involve e.g. service partners around the world.
Positive and fast paced organizer with excellent communication and organisational skills.
You are a vital part of the setup that enables our Sales and Proposal Team to keep focus on the business. Your tasks will vary from administration to planning and high-level support, including formulation and distribution of key messages and essential communication to the worldwide organization.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Administrative and secretarial support, calendar and mail management etc.
- Managing projects independently in various areas
- Supporting the international Upgrades Management team across the globe
NU SKIN SCANDINAVIA A/S, Copenhagen
Nu Skin is looking for an enthusiastic member for our customer service team, stationed in Nu Skin’s Northern Europe office in central Copenhagen. Our Northern Europe office supports 7 markets in 6 different languages and our Customer Service Center consists of 25 coworkers. We offer our employees an encouraging environment and a nice set of benefits.
Your workday will be filled with:
- Helping our customers and distributors via phone and email in matters regarding orders, promotions, shipment, products, payments and online platforms.
- Solving problems, answering questions and collecting feedback.
- Working in multiple systems, among others Cisco, SAP and Microsoft 365.
TEMP TEAM A/S recruiting on behalf of Abbott Laboratories A/S in Glostrup
For our client Abbott we are recruiting a Customer Service Representative who speaks and writes Norwegian fluently. The position is based in Glostrup and you will join the nordic customer service team of dedicated and highly motivated employees and will be responsible for a wide range of assignments.
Your main responsibilities for the Norwegian market and backup for the Danish market will be to:
- Provide internal and external customers with the best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquires, service requests and customer complaints
- Manage all daily activities in customer service
- Receive and process orders and follow up on back orders
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Frederikssund
Do you have work experience as a Personal Assistant in a manufacturing company and are you happy to be proactive, effective, and accurate? Are you able to prioritize your tasks in a busy environment where every day brings a new challenge? Then you are the person we are looking for.
Together with another Personal Assistant, you will support the seven members of the management team with calendar bookings, agendas, and minutes of meetings. You will also carry out practical tasks like, for instance, coordinating activities between the management team and other managers at the plant in Frederikssund or at other locations.
- Manage dynamic Outlook calendars
- Organize and attend meetings, write minutes of meetings
- Translate documents from Danish into English and vice versa
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Global R&D Administration (RDA) is a centralized office administration and is responsible for managing, planning and coordinating various administrative business operations geared towards achieving internal operational excellence in supporting the organizational staff globally. We are ambitious and strive to deliver great customer service to the employees in Global Research & Development. As meeting manager you will join a small team who supports large off site events all over the world. We are looking for a temporary meeting manager from start July or August 2019 to end April 2020.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Ensure coordination of all aspects of meetings organized by LEO Pharma at local and international levels. The main meetings will be international investigator meetings.
- Arrange logistics and organizational support to meeting sponsors and stakeholders.
Do you thrive with a lot on your plate? Can you prioritise in a busy workday for yourself and your manager? Then you might be the right person for our position as Personal Assistant to our Managing Partner.
As Personal Assistant (PA), you will take on a trusted and central role. You will work closely with our Managing Partner and support him in making best use of his time. You will also act as liaison in the Managing Partner’s team of consultants and towards the rest of the partners and our business support team. Examples of your tasks include:
- Calendar management and email replies for the Managing Partner
- Coordination of team activities and planning of internal meetings
- Preparing materials for leadership meetings, participation in meetings, as well as minutes and follow-up on actions from these
- Various administrative tasks, such as handling invoices and expenses
As a BEC Tech Academy training partner, you will manage courses and e-learning for more than 350 developers distributed in more than 70 development teams across our locations in Roskilde, Herning and Warsaw.
You are successful in the job when BEC Tech Academy is the preferred place to find courses and activities supporting the training needs of all our developers and technical colleagues.
Your tasks, together with the team, are:
- Development of new courses in cooporation with the development teams
- Coordination and facilitation of courses, technical events and knowledge sharing activities
- Communication with external vendors, participants and stakeholders
AGITO Medical A/S, Svenstrup
In this role, you have the opportunity to to work in an International Medical Equipment Company and be part of a team with global and cross-organizational reach. We are currently seeking a committed and effective Back Office Assistant and we are offering an exciting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with great opportunities for professional and personal development.
You are responsible for
- Creation of purchase and sales orders in Navision
- Coordination and follow-up on packing process and shipments
- Customer contact – following up on payments, return parts
- Provide support with daily administrative tasks in the Global Sales department
Zacco Denmark A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a candidate to take on the role as an Administrative Assistant for a one year period at our headquarter in Copenhagen. Start beginning of June.
You will together with a colleague have a very central role at our office and will be the face and voice of our headquarter representing Zacco towards all clients, guests and employees. Your primary responsibility will be to secure that the Zacco Øresund Reception is fully operational and professionally supports the business needs of the Region and Zacco Management.
We are looking for a candidate who can deliver the highest standard of service level, ensuring all reception services are delivered to perfection and satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to support Swedish and Danish hearing care professionals in providing the best customized hearing aids to our end users?
As our Customer Care Coordinator, you handle order registration in our order management system and ear impressions delivered by mail. You also provide support and guidance over the phone to our customers – primarily hearing care professionals from Swedish hearing care clinics and at times end users directly.
- Manage and follow up on orders and customer feedback in our CRM system
- Complete 3D scans of the ear impressions we receive and send the files to the operations site in UK
- Contact our operations site in UK to follow up on orders