90 job matcher din søgning
UNICEF Supply Division, Nordhavn
Cold Chain Unit (CCU) operates under the Health and Technology Centre procuring Cold Chain Equipment (CCE) and related services, in accordance with the UNICEF Rules and Regulations. Overall responsibilities of the Cold Chain commercial team include proposing methods of purchase, in support of ensuring an uninterrupted and sustainable supply of CCE, complying with international quality standards.
The Procurement Assistant will be responsible for assistance with the procurement cycle for a complex segment of products, providing effective services to UNICEF country programs and Procurement Services clients, ensuring accurate and timely processing of requisitions and requests up to the completion and closure of the order, with the overall goal of meeting the needs and requirements of the customers.
Do you want to play a role in building up a new team?
The Value Evidence department is a newly established team of highly engaged experts in the field of Health Economics and Outcomes Research and Real-World Evidence, anchored in Medical Affairs, R&D. We are looking for a department coordinator with a can-do personality, strong interpersonal skills, and a willingness to learn and work in a dynamic environment.
Your job and key responsibilities:
- You will assist the department with invoicing, managing purchase orders and budget tracking in close collaboration with Outsourcing Management.
- You will provide comprehensive administrative support services to the team (schedule attendees, book conference rooms, arrange catering, prepare presentations, compile meeting materials, handouts etc) for large meetings planning and organization (e.g. scientific seminars, project reviews, workshops etc.)
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you an inspiring educator? Are you a great motivator? Do you have experience in training of sales or customer care teams and individuals?
To contribute towards the overall mission, you will have the main responsibility to support the strategic roadmap and operating model through well executed training and the development of a customer centric culture within customer care to support the Omni channel strategy.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Adapt Lyreco Group training to local language and requirements
- Support our leaders in assessing skill levels and training needs of advisors and performing of necessary training to teams and individuals
- Identify training needs, current and future
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you motivated by the opportunity to be part of a transformation journey, with focus on customer experience? Are you driven by motivating people to do their best and to develop your team towards excellence?
To contribute towards the overall mission, you will have the following responsibilities:
Transformation of Customer Care:
- Support the strategic roadmap and operating model to deliver best in class customer care at an optimal cost
- Develop a customer centric culture within customer care to support the Omni channel strategy
- Coach and engage your team to raise the bar
- Organize and monitor the workforce according to workload and organisational needs
- Identify improvement areas to optimize the customers care efficiency and customers satisfaction
- Engage and partner with external and internal key stakeholders to act as ambassador of customer care
UNHCR is recruiting a Digital Supporter Services Assistant (Digital Engagement Section) subcontracted under UNOPS in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in Copenhagen and working for UNHCR’s External Relations Division, Digital Engagement Section (DES), Private Sector Partnerships (PSP).
The Digital Supporter Services Assistant will deliver front line donor and supporter care to all individual donors and supporters in the global digital hub. He/she will also support in 2 implementing a donor/supporter relations program (email/SMS) aiming to engage supporters and grow our revenue base.
He/she will report to the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, and will act as the main donor/supporter support to the wider Digital Engagement Section (DES) team and also across regional PSP fundraising offices.
Would you like to join Nordea? We are now looking for a Customer Advisor to “Partner Service Vendor“ or “Partner Service Nordea Bank” team.
Welcome to the “Partner Service Vendor“ or “Partner Service Nordea Bank” team. We add value by placing customer in focus. We handle leasing and hire purchase agreements, customer requests by phone or e-mail, create documents and check that KYC and other details are in place before making settlements.
As a Customer Advisor, you’ll play a valuable role in offering leasing financing for all segments in Nordea Bank across different industries, as well as leasing financing via co-operation agreements with external suppliers, who wish to offer leasing financing of different equipment to their customers.
As the Technical Project Manager for Proof of Values (POVs), you will incorporate a combination of project execution and oversight, customer engagement, data analysis, internal team coordination, and requirements definition. You will accurately scope and define success criteria for POVs; setting objectives and goals to break down work into process steps in order to meet or exceed agreed upon success criteria. You will develop schedules and task/people assignments, and you can anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
- Manage multiple engagements/customers in a fast-paced work environment
- Provide a world-class customer experience, consistently engaging them to identify how project44 can be a better partner
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on time, on target, POVs that drive conversion to production implementations and contracts.
Aquilo Consulting, Copenhagen
- at a fast growing Healthcare Consulting Company
Aquilo Consulting is a fast-growing, international management consultancy firm, specialised in developing and implementing growth strategies for some of the world’s largest private healthcare companies and public healthcare organisations.
In the role as Office Manager, you will be responsible for making the office work on a daily basis for employees and clients. This includes a wide range of practical tasks from setting up all administration systems to purchasing office supplies as well as being responsible for the office looking nice and welcoming.
You will primarily:
- Assist managing partner in his day-to-day practical tasks
- Run daily operations of the office, including being responsible for liaising with vendors, ordering office supplies, keeping stock, and tracking invoicing and project expenses
CSIS Security Group A/S, Skanderborg
Would you like to plan professional and inspiring events and parties while being the acting PA to a company director?
“One of your key assignments is to create the framework and platform for a successful event execution such as our well-known annual Copenhagen Cyber Crime Conference. Here, your high attention to detail is crucial,” says Maria, who you will substitute for.
Alongside the event planning, you function as a PA to one of our directors, making sure his calendar is up to date, his business travels are planned and booked and that his expenses are processed.
Interested? Read more here.
Are you passionate about sustainable development? Do you want to be part of a dedicated and engaged work force? Do you possess solid work experience within mobility, tax and compliance across borders?
You will be part of our Finance Team with reference to the Vice President of the area. You will be working closely with colleagues from other departments in the head office (e.g. HR, Legal), just as you will be delivering your contribution through collaboration with external advisors and experts within audit and legal.
The position is located in Allerød where you will be the company´s focal point for matters pertaining to compliance within company law, VAT, tax, employment law and insurance in relations to employee mobility cases. You will be involved in tenders and sales processes where your input on VAT and tax implications is crucial to assessing feasibility of projects.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building the mobility solutions of the future.
You will be based in Copenhagen, but often travel throughout Northern Europe. There is no such thing as “just another day at the office” here! Every day brings new opportunities and challenges to be solved. And every day we have to build new and better solutions for the first time.
As an Operations Administrator your tasks will vary from handling accommodation needs and processing invoices to producing written presentations and proofreading existing material. You can expect a high number of unforeseen tasks and your most important tool will be your laptop, your systematic approach and a positive attitude.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
You’ll make sure that all procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation, a number of ground vehicles and the operators
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
LEGO System A/S, Billund
LEGO Retail is driving and managing the D2C business of the LEGO Group and by that in a direct contact with a large amount of the ultimate customer of TLG - children and parents. We operate across the world through our own stores, our e-commerce platform as well as through our partner agreements on airports.
Do you have what it takes?
- Min. a couple of years of relevant work experience
- Team player with a positive and flexible mindset
- Organized and a well structured individual that thrives with servicing a diversed organization.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Hydratech Industries A/S, Silkeborg
If you have an "all hands on deck" attitude, enjoy a large amount of responsibility and like to experience a sense of accomplishment every day, this position is for you!
The Order Management Specialist has the responsibility to manage daily OEM orders. You are the key link in communication with our OEM-customers for order/production questions. You will be working in a Global Team and closely with our factories to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
- Enter and process all incoming orders
- Set up and document the order process for new customers
- Maintain the company's order processing manual
Widex A/S, Lynge
What we offer an opportunity to join and support a global organization in constant development. As Legal Assistant your role will be to support the Global Legal Team. We offer an interesting job in which good organizational skills are required. The position is full-time.
In the position as Legal Assistant, you will have a unique opportunity to maintain the high level of service offered by the Global Legal team. Your tasks will be to:
- Handle corporate secretarial tasks, including maintaining our contract management system, e.g. scan and register contracts, follow up on deadlines, prepare overviews of contracts, file various corporate documentation.
- Provide administrative support to both the legal and compliance department within the Global Legal team.
Global Evolution is searching for an assistant business developer to join our sales team based in Kolding. The role includes answering Request for Proposals, Due Diligence Questionnaires and answering other requests from institutional clients.
This role will support the Global Sales team which is based in both Europe and US. The position will demand close collaboration with both Global Evolution’s portfolio management team and sales team to create value added for Global Evolution’s existing and potential institutional clients.
This role provides a unique opportunity to build a solid knowledge base within investment management and with the right candidate the position can develop into a sales-oriented position over time.
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
We are looking for a detail-oriented and proactive Sales Analyst to join our Nordic Commercial team. Are you motivated by supporting a wide range of stakeholders while also working with high levels of complexity? Are you proactive and structured?
Your Role As our Sales Analyst you will serve as a key role in the commercial department in coordinating sales estimates across Key Account Managers as well as between the Commercial Department and our five Brand groupings. You will secure a correct and optimized data flow between The Estée Lauder Companies and our retail partners, and you will support the Key Account Management team with sales analysis to drive performance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Follow-up on newness sell-in targets across Key Account Managers
- ROI analysis across Key accounts to improve performance
- Manage and deliver Master data to retailers every half year
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to be part of an innovative company that aspires to become the world leader within dermatology with the ambition to help 125 million patients by 2025? This is your chance to join Global R&D, Rare Disease unit in LEO Pharma.
The Team Assistant (TA) position is a key function that carries out coordinating, communicative, QA and administrative duties as part of the RDU. The TA’s key priority is to ensure the smooth running of the business unit across time zones by carrying out the day-to-day administrative and coordinating role as an integral part of a multi-functional, ambitious and highly committed team. The overall role of the TA involves communication (e.g. replying to email inquiries and composing business-to-customer and business-to-business correspondence), planning, coordination, documenting and optimization of team meetings and events.
As an Area Sales Support you are responsible for supporting and building the internal regional sales for Alfa-Laval Marine Boiler Repair business across our global markets. Your sales support performance is enhanced through true business acumen, where you use your technical marine background to perform best-in-class sales support to your colleagues and customers.
As well as your technical support function, you will have a proactive sales role, where you utilize your commercial mindset and your technical marine background to accelerate sales in your markets in a supporting way. Sales is also reached by creating competitive quotations, based on market feedback about the scope of repair needed to be solved. Besides sales, sales support, scoping & quoting, you will in the everyday be included in a wide span of tasks ranging from, planning, estimation, project handover, documentation.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- An opportunity to shape the service level Maersk (and Safmarine) delivers to our customers across the globe
- Exposure to senior management within CEN with broad scope and impact across GSCs, LOCs, BPOs and regional front lines
- Collect and analyze service delivery data to identify root causes, suggest solutions to stakeholders, and drive needed process improvements
- Ensure action plans are in motion where customer outcomes are not being or there are opportunities to improve them
- Collaborate with the GSC and LOC teams to ensure service delivery and customer satisfaction are as high on the agenda as cost