5 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for an Administration and Finance Assistant to support the AFC Manager in the monitoring of Køge University Hospital project’s financial and administrative department.
As Administration and Finance Assistant you will be overviewing a range of accounting and finance tasks and gain overview over the organisational flow. Furthermore, you will play a significant part in the administration of tasks and challenges faced.
Essential Duties, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Experience: 1 year in a similar position
- Relevant education in accounting and finance
- Ability to work with SAP (recommended)
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you motivated by the opportunity to elevate and further develop the Customer Care Teams for our Scandinavia operation? Can you see yourself playing a major role to support the digital transformation for Customer Care? Then our open position as Customer Care Director might be of interest for you.
You will play a key part in strengthen the overall Customer Care strategy by contributing and collaborating with colleagues across the Lyreco Group globally.
Transformation of Customer Care:
- Design and develop strategic roadmap and operating model to deliver best in class customer care at an optimal cost
- Develop a customer centric culture within customer care to support the Omni channel strategy
- Develop tools, training and new processes to support the Omni channel strategy and the digital transformation program.
Primagaz Danmark A/S, Køge
To support our journey towards a simpler and more digital Primagaz, we are looking for several graduate or newly graduated candidates who can quickly learn how to perform in a specialist role at mid/senior level, and how to improve the way of working in the role, team or the whole business.
We offer a 2-year development program, where we will track your development, build your professional capabilities and provide space for personal growth. You will have access to coaching, external training possibilities and you will get a mentor from our Management Team. After two years you will be assessed for a local future at Primagaz or internationally in SHV Energy.
You are positive and quick to learn. We expect that you are have native IT skills, with especially great Excel skills and a fundamental understanding of data and how to structure and use it. You are keen to develop and thrive on getting results.
Join our Customer Success team in the core role of Customer Support. In this role, you will help our customers throughout the whole lifecycle from onboarding & training of new customers to supporting existing. Customer Support is the advocate for customer success and a key player in creating customer loyalty.
- Deliver first line support to internal team and Shoreline customers via phone, chat, and email
- Analyse technical issues to define root cause, escalate if need be, and resolve
- Collaborate across teams to ensure issues are resolved
Who you are
- Experience of technical support and/or customer service role
- Excellent customer service skills - have the ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong problem-solving skills - you are able to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will join the LEGO Agency team, the in-house advertising and design agency developing strategic and creative work to make the world in love with LEGO. The organization has 450 talented people based in 5 locations: Billund HQ (DK), Enfield (US), London (UK), Shanghai (China) and Singapore.
Assist the VP in the LEGO Agency in providing seamless, value adding and professional support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management
- Booking and coordination of meetings
- Preparation of agendas and pre-read material for meetings and other related practicalities
©2019 The LEGO Group