5 job matcher din søgning
As the Technical Account Manager for Proof of Values (POVs), you will incorporate a combination of project execution and oversight, customer engagement, data analysis, internal team coordination, and requirements definition. You will accurately scope and define success criteria for POVs; setting objectives and goals to break down work into process steps in order to meet or exceed agreed upon success criteria. You will develop schedules and task/people assignments, and you can anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
- Manage multiple engagements/customers in a fast-paced work environment
- Provide a world-class customer experience, consistently engaging them to identify how project44 can be a better partner
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on time, on target, POVs that drive conversion to production implementations and contracts.
Subaio ApS, Aalborg
Do you want to be a part of a fast growing leading fintech startup? Are you passionate about delivering a great customer service? Do you have a commercial mindset? If you can say yes to all of the above, there is a good chance, that we want to meet you!
As our new team member, you will be joining our growing Support Team in Aalborg. Our job is to make sure that our customers get the absolute best and most efficient service. We also maintain our database of subscription products and help prepare our service for new markets. Your daily tasks will be handled primarily on computer, and phone.
You will be working on tasks such as:
- Helping customers cancel their subscriptions
- Find and create subscription products in our database
- A variety of odd jobs related to our Customer Support
Join our Customer Success team in the core role of Customer Support. In this role, you will help our customers throughout the whole lifecycle from onboarding & training of new customers to supporting existing. Customer Support is the advocate for customer success and a key player in creating customer loyalty.
- Deliver first line support to internal team and Shoreline customers via phone, chat, and email
- Analyse technical issues to define root cause, escalate if need be, and resolve
- Collaborate across teams to ensure issues are resolved
Who you are
- Experience of technical support and/or customer service role
- Excellent customer service skills - have the ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong problem-solving skills - you are able to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues
Do you want to be part of one of the best customer service teams in Nordjylland?
Coolshop ApS, Nørresundby
We are looking for new people to join our Support Team.
Coolshop ApS, Nørresundby