7 job matcher din søgning
Hydratech Industries A/S, Silkeborg
If you have an "all hands on deck" attitude, enjoy a large amount of responsibility and like to experience a sense of accomplishment every day, this position is for you!
The Order Management Specialist has the responsibility to manage daily OEM orders. You are the key link in communication with our OEM-customers for order/production questions. You will be working in a Global Team and closely with our factories to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
- Enter and process all incoming orders
- Set up and document the order process for new customers
- Maintain the company's order processing manual
Are you service-minded and reliable? Can you juggle several tasks at the same time? Do you understand the ins and outs of an international HR department?
As Personal Assistant to the PEOPLE Director, you will provide support in relation to the administrative, organisational, and communicative tasks. As such, your main responsibility will be to create structure and keep an overview of the projects, activities, and tasks that the PEOPLE Director is engaged in.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Supporting the PEOPLE Director in terms of calendar handling, scheduling, travel coordination and expenses
- Following up on projects and tasks and heading defined projects yourself
- Assisting the PEOPLE Director in the planning, preparation and follow-up on meetings, including creating and preparing agendas and presentations for both internal and external use
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As part of our Customer Operations organization and with direct reference to the Senior Manager of Customer Support you will lead 20 dedicated and competent employees within Customer Service, who continuously ensure our Retail, Foodservice and Export customers are supported on a daily basis.
You will support the delivery of business results, overseeing performance against operational objectives and execute on strategic initiatives. Further you will:
- Hire, coach and develop your team to ensure effective support of our customers and business
- Ensure optimal workforce scheduling throughout the year
- Actively engage with our key stakeholders and build positive relationships across our value chain, i.e. Sales, Logistics, Planning, Production etc.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have experience with customer service and logistics? Do you like to work with a variety of tasks in an international environment?
You will become part of a team of highly dedicated and professional Customer Operations Coordinators and will be in daily contact with our dairies and transporters. In addition, you have a key role in the contact with our global sales as well as global customers regarding order planning, shipping and deliveries.
You thrive working with versatile tasks, where you must continuously follow up on deadlines. At the same time, you are on the spot as a backup for your colleagues, when needed.
Done By Deer A/S, Silkeborg
Do you work structured and are you able to multitask – without losing sight and giving up on the quality of your work? Are you fluent in Spanish and English - both oral and written – and also outgoing and ready to provide an extraordinary service to our partners and international dealers? Then you may be the next member of Done by Deer’s passionate team!
You will become part of a passionate team and will be working closely with our national but also international partners and the rest of our team. In addition, the job is very versatile and spans wide. Our everyday life is characterised by a high working speed and an informal tone.
The primary part of the job consists of
- Primary sales backup for Spain and the Netherlands.
- Daily handling of orders, inquiries about product information, claims and delivery times, etc.
- Provide retailers with master data, assortment lists and image materials, etc.
Join our Customer Success team in the core role of Customer Support. In this role, you will help our customers throughout the whole lifecycle from onboarding & training of new customers to supporting existing. Customer Support is the advocate for customer success and a key player in creating customer loyalty.
- Deliver first line support to internal team and Shoreline customers via phone, chat, and email
- Analyse technical issues to define root cause, escalate if need be, and resolve
- Collaborate across teams to ensure issues are resolved
Who you are
- Experience of technical support and/or customer service role
- Excellent customer service skills - have the ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong problem-solving skills - you are able to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will join the LEGO Agency team, the in-house advertising and design agency developing strategic and creative work to make the world in love with LEGO. The organization has 450 talented people based in 5 locations: Billund HQ (DK), Enfield (US), London (UK), Shanghai (China) and Singapore.
Assist the VP in the LEGO Agency in providing seamless, value adding and professional support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management
- Booking and coordination of meetings
- Preparation of agendas and pre-read material for meetings and other related practicalities
©2019 The LEGO Group