17 job matcher din søgning
CSIS Security Group A/S, Skanderborg
Would you like to plan professional and inspiring events and parties while being the acting PA to a company director?
“One of your key assignments is to create the framework and platform for a successful event execution such as our well-known annual Copenhagen Cyber Crime Conference. Here, your high attention to detail is crucial,” says Maria, who you will substitute for.
Alongside the event planning, you function as a PA to one of our directors, making sure his calendar is up to date, his business travels are planned and booked and that his expenses are processed.
Interested? Read more here.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
LEGO Retail is driving and managing the D2C business of the LEGO Group and by that in a direct contact with a large amount of the ultimate customer of TLG - children and parents. We operate across the world through our own stores, our e-commerce platform as well as through our partner agreements on airports.
Do you have what it takes?
- Min. a couple of years of relevant work experience
- Team player with a positive and flexible mindset
- Organized and a well structured individual that thrives with servicing a diversed organization.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Hydratech Industries A/S, Silkeborg
If you have an "all hands on deck" attitude, enjoy a large amount of responsibility and like to experience a sense of accomplishment every day, this position is for you!
The Order Management Specialist has the responsibility to manage daily OEM orders. You are the key link in communication with our OEM-customers for order/production questions. You will be working in a Global Team and closely with our factories to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
- Enter and process all incoming orders
- Set up and document the order process for new customers
- Maintain the company's order processing manual
Global Evolution is searching for an assistant business developer to join our sales team based in Kolding. The role includes answering Request for Proposals, Due Diligence Questionnaires and answering other requests from institutional clients.
This role will support the Global Sales team which is based in both Europe and US. The position will demand close collaboration with both Global Evolution’s portfolio management team and sales team to create value added for Global Evolution’s existing and potential institutional clients.
This role provides a unique opportunity to build a solid knowledge base within investment management and with the right candidate the position can develop into a sales-oriented position over time.
LEGO Foundation, Billund
Would you like to be one of the hidden heroes that bring great, international events and conferences to life?
In our headquarters in Billund, you will join the Excellence team and take part in our ambition to enable the agenda of the LEGO Foundation. As such, you will drive supporting activities that help the coordination and management of exciting key events that the LEGO Foundation hosts and participates in with the aim to convene and influence our target audiences. One such event is the yearly LEGO Idea® conference.
Focusing on all behind-the-scene activities that must take place for the conferences and events to run smoothly – you will:
- Assist the project and event manager with guest and logistics management
- Coordinate internal meetings between colleagues involved in the event planning
- Handle and follow up on administrative tasks such as invoices, invitations and budgets in collaboration with relevant colleagues
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Bring your first class organisational and collaboration skills to play in this newly created role. You will work with our Design organisation to drive an agile approach to resources and directly impact our ability to design amazing LEGO products that will inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow
- Proactively anticipate, plan and recommend how to maximize resource allocation by matching the most qualified designers to the most important projects while identifying potential trade-offs.
- Assist our Design Board (Senior Design Leaders) with Strategic Portfolio Storytelling to effectively identify pressure points in the design organization due to changing consumer and customer needs.
- Actively build and utilize professional network across teams and people leaders, establishing a solid “we are in this together” partnership.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Maersk Training A/S, Esbjerg
Are you passionate about excellent customer service?
You will be the point of contact for inbound enquiries, providing accurate course information, booking delegates onto courses and supporting our sales department in optimizing seat utilizations.
- Act as the face of our company, embodying our Core Values and principles in how we do business
- Proactively support our clients with a full spectrum of training related administrative tasks such as:
- Monitoring and managing training compliance
- Securing seats and booking courses
- Handling of joining instructions
BoConcept A/S, Herning/Ølgod
Contract is a strategic B2B area within BoConcept, and due to the large potential, we are looking for an outgoing and customer oriented coordinator to strengthen our team in the Danish Support Office.
Are you able to coordinate a sales project from A - Z, taking the full responsibility of making calculations on the first quote and follow up all the way to the delivery, you might be the one we are looking for.
One of your main responsibilities will be supporting the French franchisees as well as being the first point of contact to our contract sales team in France. You will be a part of an environment where work in progress and developing while working is the key to our success.
Joining the contract project team, you can look forward to an exciting and challenging workday. However, a job where nothing is impossible if you are looking for the better solution.
Danfoss A/S, Silkeborg
Danfoss Heating (Redan) is looking for a skilled Technical Sales Consultant to become part of our highly engaged and professional sales support team. You will work closely with your colleagues within the department and with the Danfoss Sales Companies (DSC).
Furthermore, you will be a central link between sales, production and engineering to ensure the best support and service for our customers. This is an opportunity to develop your technical, commercial as well as sales-oriented competences.
Redan, which is part of the Danfoss Group, has more than 30 years of experience in the production of modern and reliable district heating units. We are a significant player in the Danish, Nordic and European market.
Your main tasks will be, but not limited to:
- Business Support
- Technical Support
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Do you thrive by bringing things into structure? Do you like a dynamic environment with a high level of interaction with people from the whole world?
If yes, we can offer you an exciting position as Training Administrator in Technical & Safety Training DK. You will be part of a truly global organisation where things move fast, and you will feel that you make a difference every day.
As Training Administrator, your main responsibilities will cover:
- Provide exceptional customer service by serving as the primary point of contact for all internal and external training requests and inquiries
- Serve as the registrar for all technical and safety training, keeping up-to-date course schedules, participant lists, and related logistics
- Assist in administration of Technical & Safety Training programs, including organisational communication, reporting and record keeping
MUSIC Tribe Brands DK A/S, Risskov
We are looking for an experienced Facility Manager to organize and oversee daily operations of our facility. As our new Facility Manager you will lead a team of 4 dedicated employees and be responsible for hospitality reception, cleaning, security, canteen, travel/hotel arrangements for visitors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure high customer obsession supporting internal as well external partners and employees
- Leadership responsibilities of our canteen, reception, cleaning
- Oversee all building-related activities and maintenance
We are looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator to join our Customer Service Center department. Do you want to work in an international company with a dynamic team, where your role will be an important driver to our company’s success?
As a Sales Coordinator, you will provide our customers with the best possible service and our sales people with excellent backup. Your primary tasks will be:
- Ensure and drive a strong co-operation between Faerch and customers.
- Be a strong and competent support for Area Sales Managers.
- Order processing and follow-up.
For our Project Coordination department in Offshore Sales & Project Management, we are looking for an experienced French and English speaking Project Coordinator.
You will be managing the administrative setup on the projects, arranging workshops and client meetings as well as supporting teams in our internal guidelines and work processes.
You will be organizing & participating in workshops and internal & external meetings linked to the project. And you will be responsible for necessary follow-ups in relation to those. You will also be responsible for onboarding team members to the project and for maintaining project data, organizational charts, contact list and communication matrix. Furthermore, you will support the Project Manager in preparing presentations & reports, taking minutes from meetings and following up on action points.
As an Export Coordinator in Customer Care you will work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where not one day is the same as the next. You will support the sales people in the Export department, work with Import and the Home market, and also communicate regularly with the Breeding Advisors and Veterinarians in order to fulfill the tasks involved in the role.
You will be processing the orders in our business program Navision and will also administrate all documentation involved with export orders, inclusive of the health certificates and freight documents. You will be “the spider in the web” coordinating the sales with planning/production, whilst ensuring the customers get the best service.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or similar.
- Experience in customer service and Export sales support
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Are you a service-minded team player who thrives with administrative tasks? Do you have experience with invoicing, issuing purchase orders and credit notes? If this describes you well and you would like to contribute to our success within renewable energy, we encourage you to apply for this part-time position and join our successful team in Videbæk.
Your daily tasks will primarily be to:
- Handle intercompany billing, purchase orders and smaller sales orders, primarily through Vestas online shop – Shop Vestas
- Support sales team members with price inquiries
- Monitor stock and delivery times of spare parts
- Manage service kit sets
Design Eyewear Group (DEG) is looking for a service-oriented and experienced Customer Sales Service Assistant who will have a central role in our Internal Sales and Customer Service department at our Head Quarter in Aarhus. You will be the primary contact person to all our Italian and Greek customers as well as our distributors in Italy and other selected markets. You will also be the main link between the customers, external sales staff and other departments within the company.
With reference to the Head of Customer Sales Service you will be an important part of our Sales department. You will work together with 15 engaged and dedicated international oriented and service-minded colleagues.