9 job matcher din søgning
ChemoMetec A/S, Allerød
At ChemoMetec, we are proud to be the fastest growing company on the Danish Stock Exchange in 2018. It’s our ambition to maintain this growth rate, and we are on target because we have hired some of the brightest minds in Denmark and we have the world’s best cell counting solutions.
Now, we’re hiring a dynamic and extrovert sales representative, able to close sales across Europe over the phone.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating leads, engaging customers and handling customer relationships – for yourself and for our other Sales Managers
- Selling instruments, solutions, and service agreements to our customers over the phone
- Responding to customer inquiries in an efficient and positive manner
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
You will provide coordinative and administrative support to the projects and also play a role in the Center consolidation and reporting of research results. Therefore you will in your daily work have contacts to a wide range of researchers and project managers as well as contact to the administration of the projects; which may be the DTU units or the funding agencies.
A part of the job is to handle support management of larger projects with organization of meetings, minutes of meetings, distribution of consortium information, consolidation of reporting and management of homepages.
Collection and consolidation of progress reports from project partners, planning and organization of various projects is an important part of the activities.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
You’ll make sure that all these procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation a number of ground vehicles and the operators
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
Join our Customer Success team in the core role of Customer Support. In this role, you will help our customers throughout the whole lifecycle from onboarding & training of new customers to supporting existing. Customer Support is the advocate for customer success and a key player in creating customer loyalty.
- Deliver first line support to internal team and Shoreline customers via phone, chat, and email
- Analyse technical issues to define root cause, escalate if need be, and resolve
- Collaborate across teams to ensure issues are resolved
Who you are
- Experience of technical support and/or customer service role
- Excellent customer service skills - have the ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong problem-solving skills - you are able to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues
Oticon Medical, Smørum
Being our Executive Assistant for the International Export and Distributor Sales Team, you will be given an opportunity to elevate support into our business. You will have a wide range of administrative and coordinative tasks as well as areas of responsibilities including various hands-on tasks.
Your focus area will be to support the Export and Distributor Sales Team and you will be the coordinator of the Oticon Medical Surgical Courses worldwide.
You will become part of a team of 2 and be part of the Executive Management Secretariat where you will report to the Head of the Executive Management Secretariat.
Your main responsibilities and tasks include:
- Organization from A-Z of the Oticon Medical Surgical Courses worldwide
- Support and prepare materials for local congresses and events
- Organize and distribute training and campaign materials to distributors
Are you in the beginning of your career and ready to depart on a professional adventure?
You will gain valuable back-office experience in a complex, global organisation before you take on your own sales portfolio.
Get hands-on experience alongside the very best
Embarking on this sales journey, your first stop will be our Back Office team where you join 10 experienced colleagues for approx. 1 year. Here, you will handle all administrative activities regarding offers and orders, giving you a unique opportunity to learn our sales processes beforehand.
Explore the needs for healthcare supplies
Now, you are ready to make a difference as Country Manager, managing clients in the African region. Managing various stakeholders, agents and public authorities in your segment as well as NGOs in Europe and the US, you establish networks, determine the needs for healthcare supplies and – in the end – close long-term strategic sales.
Founded in 2005, Glycom is now a well-established Danish biotechnology company. We focus on the production and development of Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMOs) and their applications within infant nutrition and human health. Our Research and Development Centre is based in DTU Science Park in Hørsholm, where we employ a highly successful team of scientists and technicians from over 15 countries with specialized know-how in strain engineering, fermentation, downstream processing, carbohydrate chemistry and analytics.
We are looking for a well organised, friendly and enthusiastic person to support our dynamic team. You will be the main point of contact for all the housekeeping tasks and involved in the organization of variety of events. Your daily tasks include:
- Front of house and reception duties
- Overall responsibility for the upkeep of meeting areas and meeting rooms / kitchenette
SAM International recruiting on behalf of a client
Is a leading family owned Life Science Company founded in Germany. The company counts more than 3,000 employees worldwide.
The product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.
SAM International is one of the largest headhunting companies in the Nordic region. For the last 25 years we have been working with the right match between candidates and companies. Today, we are more than 50 employees in the Nordic countries and 100 at European level in 15 countries.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will join the LEGO Agency team, the in-house advertising and design agency developing strategic and creative work to make the world in love with LEGO. The organization has 450 talented people based in 5 locations: Billund HQ (DK), Enfield (US), London (UK), Shanghai (China) and Singapore.
Assist the VP in the LEGO Agency in providing seamless, value adding and professional support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management
- Booking and coordination of meetings
- Preparation of agendas and pre-read material for meetings and other related practicalities
©2019 The LEGO Group