Find ledige kontorjob i København her på Jobindex.
53 job matcher din søgning
Express Bank A/S, Taastrup
Are you ready to lead a team of skilled professionals and enable state-of-the-art customer experiences?
Your core responsibility is to ensure that your team offers fitting solutions to each customer and provides the needed services. Thus, you will motivate your team and continuously follow up on results to ensure a well-prepared and fully equipped team. Being overall responsible for the day-to-day operations in your team, you:
- Facilitate and plan assignments and daily activities
- Support and coach your team and partake in sales training sessions
- Analyse and report KPIs to determine performance and plan future efforts
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
The Danish Refugee Council’s Programme Division is looking for a dynamic and energetic Administrative Coordinator who is eager to coordinate and deliver key administrative tasks in the team along with varied internal communications objectives.
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator who will work at DRC headquarters in Copenhagen. The coordinator will lead on the administrative support for the division with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support for event and travel administration (DRC Global Induction four times per year, Technical network events, Heads of Programme Annual Meeting, trainings and similar) and related budget management.
- Support/organise weekly and ad hoc division meetings (incl. catering, tech requirements, minutes etc.).
- Ensure general administrative systems and tools for division.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
DO YOU HAVE A POSITIVE CAN-DO ATTITUDE, AND DO YOU STRIVE TO DELIVER HIGH QUALITY IN ALL YOU DO? THEN YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
The Global Retail Excellence team in Pandora is seeking a talented Project Manager with a commercial mindset and an affinity to support data driven decision making. The role is a maternity cover (12 months). An option for full-time employment can be discussed at the end of the period.
The overall purpose of the Retail Excellence function is to support our regional and local sales organizations, consisting of more than 35,000 retail team members worldwide. The team is acting as a business partner to Retail departments in our regional offices in Baltimore, Copenhagen and Hong Kong as well as other global functions, and plays a key role in securing Retail best practices are developed and shared across regions.
Too Good To Go ApS, Copenhagen
We are now looking for an efficient Personal Assistant to help our CEO and management team work more effectively. You’re passionate about fighting food waste and you’re extremely organised and like having a lot of different tasks simultaneously.
The position is based out of Too Good To Go’s head quarter in Copenhagen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage calendar and scheduling
- Arrange travel (itinerary, accommodation and logistics)
- Research and RSVP on invitations
Grundfos A/S, Brøndby
Would you like a highly independent position where you get to handle administrative, practical and analytical tasks to support several functions in Denmark and abroad?
Joining the secretariat in our mission to support the WEREG functions and the Global Water Utility team, you will step into the role of coordinator, team assistant and office and facility manager all in one. You will also take on an analytical role as you work with SAP data to monitor office and team expenses.
With these responsibilities, you:
- Plan and coordinate team meetings and events and handle other practical activities such as purchasing office supplies for the office in Brøndby
- Support travelling activities, including booking transportation and handling visa applications
- Facilitate internal communication on digital platforms incl. SharePoint
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Valitor in Søborg
Hartmanns is recruiting on behalf of our client Valitor International a new jobopening Technical Presales Specialist
Based in Copenhagen and with offices in the UK, Valitor International A/S is a fintech company (a subsidiary of Valitor hf. in Iceland) that offers the best omni-channel payment solution dedicated to helping merchants, partners and consumers make and receive payments.
We create a seamless and engaging customer experience across in-store, online and mobile platforms, allowing retailers to automate reporting and financial reconciliation. Valitor International A/S operate across 22 European countries, customer base is growing fast - a development we would like you to support.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Trustpilot is looking for a dynamic, commercially oriented Associate Customer Success Manager to serve our SMB Danish clients. You will be part of our growing Customer Success Department in Copenhagen supporting the Nordic, CEU and UK markets.
As an Associate Customer Success Manager, you will own a portfolio of existing customers, and be responsible for everything from on-boarding to contract renewal. You will be expected to identify growth or sales opportunities with your customers on a daily basis through proactive engagement with your customers. You will be responsible for your customer’s satisfaction and product adoption, as well as securing and closing upsell and renewal opportunities.
Our Associate Customer Success Manager plays a key role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- Would you like to manage the Maersk Share plans end to end, incl. defining system and process requirements based on program design?
- Do you have experience of managing external vendors to deliver appropriate systems and process support?
- Do you have a passion for getting the details right and making our side of the process work seamlessly?
Then this unique opportunity could be the right one for you.
Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine, Brøndby
Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine is looking to hire a Business Development Co-Ordinator with solid administration experience to join our Business Development team based in Brøndby. As Business Development Co-ordinator you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining a close relationships with new and existing customers, helping to retain and develop our business. You may also get involved in the implementation of our new ERP system.
Other responsibilities include:
- To produce sales quotations (standard products) and provide customer support.
- To prepare sales orders for booking including co-ordination with other functions.
- To collaborate effectively with colleagues in and outside Commercial Business Development.
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS recruiting on behalf of Planday in Copenhagen
Do you speak French and are you comfortable in English? Do you want to develop your IT and customer service skills within an innovative and international company? Then you might be Planday´s new Costumer Activation Consultant!
Planday is an innovative and international company, located in Denmark, Vietnam, Norway, and England.
First and foremost, Planday offer more than just a job. Being an employee in Planday is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a self-driven and high-performance culture
- An opportunities to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time informal and fun working environment with great colleagues
- An attractive role where you will be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
The DIS Study Tour & Custom Programs Department is seeking an enthusiastic addition to our dynamic international team. In close cooperation with the DIS Academic Program Directors, the Study Tour & Custom Program Coordinator’s main task is to plan, book and execute academically and logistically solid study tour and custom program itineraries for students.
As a Study Tour & Custom Program Coordinator, you should expect to have daily contact with faculty, staff, and students as well as to perform a wide variety of ad hoc administrative tasks. You should also be able and willing to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and Danish public holidays.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinate logistics to ensure a successful study tour/custom program.
- Prepare study tour leader/faculty materials and logistical information for the execution of study tours and custom programs.
Muuto A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a sales coordinator to support our sales managers and customers on the German-speaking markets. You will be part of a team of 25 other sales coordinators, working from our HQ in Copenhagen, and you will play an important role in Muuto striving to provide best in class service.
Key tasks involve
- Continuous dialogue with the sales manager(s) and customers in your market(s)
- Create orders and quotes in our system, so knowledge of ERP systems like Navision, SAP, AX etc. is an advantage
- Answering a wide variety of questions and assisting in securing sales
What we offer?
- A challenging job in a company in rapid growth with great opportunity for personal development
- A great working environment, characterized by entrepreneurial spirit, openness, responsibility and a sympathetic team-minded approach to problem-solving
Novo Holdings, Hellerup
Joining Novo Holdings as an Assistant you will provide administrative support to the management team of Principal Investments. The Principal Investments team consists of highly skilled professionals with a diverse set of backgrounds from industry, consulting, banking and private equity.
As an Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to the management team of Principal Investments
- Calendar management
- Travel arrangements and bookings
Positive and fast paced organizer with excellent communication and organisational skills.
You are a vital part of the setup that enables our Sales and Proposal Team to keep focus on the business. Your tasks will vary from administration to planning and high-level support, including formulation and distribution of key messages and essential communication to the worldwide organization.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Administrative and secretarial support, calendar and mail management etc.
- Managing projects independently in various areas
- Supporting the international Upgrades Management team across the globe
NU SKIN SCANDINAVIA A/S, Copenhagen
Nu Skin is looking for an enthusiastic member for our customer service team, stationed in Nu Skin’s Northern Europe office in central Copenhagen. Our Northern Europe office supports 7 markets in 6 different languages and our Customer Service Center consists of 25 coworkers. We offer our employees an encouraging environment and a nice set of benefits.
Your workday will be filled with:
- Helping our customers and distributors via phone and email in matters regarding orders, promotions, shipment, products, payments and online platforms.
- Solving problems, answering questions and collecting feedback.
- Working in multiple systems, among others Cisco, SAP and Microsoft 365.
TEMP TEAM A/S recruiting on behalf of Abbott Laboratories A/S in Glostrup
For our client Abbott we are recruiting a Customer Service Representative who speaks and writes Norwegian fluently. The position is based in Glostrup and you will join the nordic customer service team of dedicated and highly motivated employees and will be responsible for a wide range of assignments.
Your main responsibilities for the Norwegian market and backup for the Danish market will be to:
- Provide internal and external customers with the best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquires, service requests and customer complaints
- Manage all daily activities in customer service
- Receive and process orders and follow up on back orders
Do you thrive with a lot on your plate? Can you prioritise in a busy workday for yourself and your manager? Then you might be the right person for our position as Personal Assistant to our Managing Partner.
As Personal Assistant (PA), you will take on a trusted and central role. You will work closely with our Managing Partner and support him in making best use of his time. You will also act as liaison in the Managing Partner’s team of consultants and towards the rest of the partners and our business support team. Examples of your tasks include:
- Calendar management and email replies for the Managing Partner
- Coordination of team activities and planning of internal meetings
- Preparing materials for leadership meetings, participation in meetings, as well as minutes and follow-up on actions from these
- Various administrative tasks, such as handling invoices and expenses
Zacco Denmark A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a candidate to take on the role as an Administrative Assistant for a one year period at our headquarter in Copenhagen. Start beginning of June.
You will together with a colleague have a very central role at our office and will be the face and voice of our headquarter representing Zacco towards all clients, guests and employees. Your primary responsibility will be to secure that the Zacco Øresund Reception is fully operational and professionally supports the business needs of the Region and Zacco Management.
We are looking for a candidate who can deliver the highest standard of service level, ensuring all reception services are delivered to perfection and satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to support Swedish and Danish hearing care professionals in providing the best customized hearing aids to our end users?
As our Customer Care Coordinator, you handle order registration in our order management system and ear impressions delivered by mail. You also provide support and guidance over the phone to our customers – primarily hearing care professionals from Swedish hearing care clinics and at times end users directly.
- Manage and follow up on orders and customer feedback in our CRM system
- Complete 3D scans of the ear impressions we receive and send the files to the operations site in UK
- Contact our operations site in UK to follow up on orders
HRpeople recruiting on behalf of aPureBase in Copenhagen
We are looking for a new part-time (10-15 hours) colleague to join our Finnish Data Team.
Your main purpose is to update and maintain date in our CRM system (customer relationship management system). You search for information via internet or you call hospitals to get relevant information. You will also have daily e-mail contact with our customers and you will take part in call campaigns. You refer to the Data Manager of the Finnish team.
Your task will be:
- Building, validating, updating and maintaining data in our CRM system
- Offering service and support to Health Care Professionals via e-mail and phone
- Organizing and structuring of data