Jura - Kontor og økonomi
37 job matcher din søgning
Aon Denmark A/S, Copenhagen
Aon Denmark A/S is looking for a Legal Councel to provide professional and sound legal support across all business units.
You will be overall responsible for facilitating and providing strong, pro-active, commercially oriented legal advice consistent with Aon’s global risk and ethics standard, for both non-contentious and contentious matters to the functions and lines of businesses in Aon in close consultation with the Nordic legal team and local compliance function.
- Providing legal services to business within within Aon
- Providing pro-active legal advice and assistance on all contentious and non-contentious matters
- Drafting and reviewing legal documentation
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
You will head our Regulatory and Tax Reporting Team in Copenhagen. We are fifteen people globally based in Denmark, India and Singapore.
Regulatory and Tax Reporting Team’s main responsibilities are to act as key stakeholders and SMEs within the Bank’s Regulatory and Tax projects, support and monitor new upcoming regulatory requirements and changes to existing obligations, and to ensure complete, accurate and timely Regulatory and Tax reporting globally.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive and develop Regulatory and Tax Reporting for Saxo Bank Group
- Act as a key stakeholder from Operations perspective in implementing new international Regulatory Reporting requirements facing Saxo Bank Group
Finans 247 ApS, Copenhagen
Are you an experienced Compliance professional with solid experience from the financial services sector? Are you ready to take the next step in your career and become Finans 247’ expert in the field of Compliance? Now is your chance - we are looking for a new colleague to join our rapidly growing group of companies!
Finans 247 is a Danish consumer finance company operating Minifinans.dk, Kassekreditten.dk, Kvikto.dk and Folkelånet.dk in Denmark. In January we launched Profilkredit.se in Sweden and we are preparing expansion into further countries.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include e.g.:
- Analyze legislation and give advice to business and management in complying
- Liaising closely with the business to engage stakeholders and change mindsets
- Supporting and advising the business in governance and regulatory change projects
As HR Manager you have full accountability across a generalist remit for the Copenhagen office. You support the organisation operationally; providing partnership and guidance to leadership and employees.
- Build trust-based relationships with people managers and individual contributors to implement People Team initiatives that meet the objectives of the company
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Danish legislation, which ensures advice and support are built on a foundation and understanding of legal risk.
- Proactively and effectively address complex employee relations and performance issues, including mitigating risk and managing situations that result in the best possible outcomes for the company, teams, and customers.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm or Oslo
Are you self-driven with a passion to support colleagues to increase their ability to deliver business value and customer satisfaction in a compliant and efficient manner?
You will be expected to deliver value to the business through participation of relevant implementation and training activities. You will be part of both the analysis work, as well as the operational work, designing and creating efficient and relevant implementation and training materials. You will take part in:
- Producing high quality implementation materials and trainings across market areas, to assure the growth and sustainability of risk and regulation competencies within WM.
- Supporting drivers and consultants in implementation and execution of regulatory training.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Are you ambitious and powered by big challenges? We are looking for a Regional Counsel to support our drilling business and work closely with the entire Maersk Drilling organization.
You will be based in either Houston or Singapore and participate in challenging international legal work with exposure to senior management within Maersk Drilling.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on contracts relating to all Maersk Drilling’s activities, including drilling contracts with major international oil companies and contracts with partners and sub-contractors
- Setting up corporate structures in new areas of operation and advising on day-to-day matters in often challenging countries
- Working closely with major international law firms
Too Good To Go ApS, Copenhagen
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food store available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 11 million meals saved in 10 countries to date (and counting!).
This is a rare chance to support a dynamic business in hyper-growth. Working closely with global management, the ideal candidate will be able to further develop their commercial acumen and work on an important mission.
Full responsibility for all aspects relating to HR (employment and labor law), including:
- Prepare, develop and review employment contracts in cooperation with People & Culture to ensure compliance in all countries
- Work with People & Culture to ensure compliance in HR policies and employee handbook
- Support regarding general questions related to employment law across countries
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to work with a world-class brand in an international context? Then come join our EMEA Legal Team within Legal, Compliance and Risk Management (LCR).
As a corporate counsel in The LEGO Group you will be working with business units in various countries and collaborating with other teams within the global legal department.
- Support or drive legal tasks, typically in collaboration with other corporate counsels in the LCR EMEA Team.
- Manage legal projects and/or workstreams according to defined timelines and milestones.
- Manage internal and/or external stakeholder relationships to optimize work effectiveness.
- Document legal processes and work output in legal knowledge management tools.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
Are you highly ambitious and very eager to make your clients happy and would you blossom in a job with an international perspective, we are looking for you. We have a created a new position on our Legal & Compliance department where you will have a dual role, combining the handling of compliance issues with the role as Legal Counsel.
In this role, you will collaborate with all our internal clients with the aim to build a strategic, customer- and client-centric legal landscape in order to make the most out of our commercial opportunities and to achieve relevant business goals. You will join a small team of 3-4 people and report to Head of Legal, Steven Turkington-Hansen.
Overall responsibility for our new Legal Counsel:
- Drive adoption of consistent compliance processes and methodologies across the organization.
- Ensuring legal compliance at a high professional level.
Terma A/S, Herlev
Terma provides mission critical solutions for the defense and aerospace industry. We are guided by one overall purpose: to deliver security for countries, alliances, and individuals. We operate in a variety of areas, but security is always the key.
We are a small dedicated team that works with CSR & Compliance. You will therefore work with a wide variety of CSR and Compliance areas, spanning from human rights, to anti-corruption, the environment, responsible supply chain management and CSR reporting.
We can offer you a varied working day with professionally competent and inspiring colleagues, in an international and reputable company operating within a highly specialized and unique domain. Terma operates with long term goals and long-lived products and therefore we invest in our employees.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
You will be part of our compliance team whose main responsibility is to ensure our products comply to local regulatory requirements on a global scale.
Working side-by-side with our developers and regulatory compliance team members, you will be responsible for certification of new products as well as taking part in regulatory compliance maintenance of existing products in the market.
Ensuring environmental compliance and waste management also plays a big role in your daily job. Further, you can look forward to being the primary interface to external approval authorities as well as internal Sales and Product Management teams.
Ørsted Wind Power – Operations, Gentofte
Would you like to take up the responsibility for negotiating service and warranty agreements for our offshore wind projects?
Join us and become Lead/Senior Lead Commercial Manager in our SWA Negotiation department where you’ll be responsible for defining the strategic objectives and specifications for our wind turbine service and warranty agreements (SWA's) and lead contract negotiations.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
We are hiring a Product Manager to join our Product Management team of professionals who are developing and maintaining our portfolio of B2B and B2C products in Payments Denmark. Specifically, this Product Manager must have work experience with regulations such as AML, GDPR and PSD2.
You may have a Legal background and will get an opportunity to work with Commercial law and compliance in the Payments Business Unit where you will contribute directly to the customer experience and commercial success of our products and services.
Are you ready to become part of a growing in-house IP business? Yes? Okay, see what we then have to offer?
We are Demant’s Intellectual Properties team and we a mix of Patent Attorneys, European Patent Attorneys, IP Paralegals as well as European Trademark Attorneys, all in all totaling 10 enthusiastic colleagues.
In this team, we believe that the best results are achieve through a fruitful team effort. We support each other and constantly share feedback and knowledge to improve our results.
You will join Demant’s IP team and share our primary objective by:
- Participating in developing common knowledge of the team both on technology and patent law and practice
- Engaging with R&D project groups throughout the product development process and undertaking activities to establish freedom-to-operate, while continuously advising stakeholders
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a world leader in the railway sector? Alstom Transport Danmark is looking for an ambitious Senior Legal Counsel, who can provide legal support and expertise regarding legal issues arising from business activities with customers, partners, and subcontractors.
The position reports to Head of Legal in the Nordics and aims at supporting the business in all legal matters where the key accountabilities include:
- Prepare, review and negotiate contracts and another legal document
- Support the business in all legal and contractual matters including claim management and dispute settlement
- Contractual and legal evaluation of tender documents
Danske Bank, Helsinki, Lyngby, Oslo or Stockholm
Are you an experienced Compliance professional with solid experience from the financial services sector?
You as a Senior Compliance Officer will play a vital role in the enhancement and scaling of our processes that support the growth and success of Wealth Management and Danske Bank as a whole. You will become part of a growing international team of employees working in the Group Compliance function covering the areas of Treating Customers Fairly, Market Abuse, Data Regulation, and Financial Crime.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing proactive advice and challenging the business
- Liaising closely with the business to engage stakeholders and change mind-sets
- Supporting and advising the business in Group governance and regulatory change projects across the Wealth Management business areas
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are looking for two new Senior Compliance Officers who will become part of a growing international community of around 200 people in Group Compliance.
We have one common ambition: To ensure integrity through fair treatment of our customers and live up to Danske Bank’s responsibility in society by fighting financial crime. Our global team is responsible for ensuring that all business units meet the applicable rules and regulations.
In the role as Senior Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for analysing and assessing compliance risks and monitoring the activities of the business unit Corporates and Institutions (C&I). In C&I Compliance, we cover many different areas such as Investor Protection, Market Abuse, AML, Equity Research and Capital Market Transactions.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Your key responsibilities:
- Leads and participates in various audits and reviews of corporate and business systems and processes with emphasis on internal controls and business ethics.
- Leads discussion with clients for audit findings and concerns.
- Evaluates audit results and provides management with recommendations.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you eager to take your career within business ethics and compliance to the next level? Do you have a talent for making complex requirements transparent and easy to understand?
Business Ethics is overall responsible for ensuring that all LEO people live by the LEO values, the LEO Code of Conduct and supporting guidelines. We are responsible for developing and implementing our Code of Conduct and related compliance programs such as our Anti-Corruption, Anti-Fraud and Conflict of Interest programs. With these initiatives, we translate our corporate values into actions by addressing and resolving ethical and compliance-related issues that arise in the daily work of our colleagues all over the world.
You will be part of a small well-functioning team of dedicated and skilled colleagues. We value good collaboration, an informal and positive atmosphere, mutual respect and humour.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Your responsibilities will include
- Ensuring compliance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation, the Capital Markets Act, the Companies Act and Rules for Issuers of Shares on Nasdaq Copenhagen
- Ensuring compliance with Maersk Drilling’s internal rules and procedures in this regard, including internal training of the organization
- Assisting the Disclosure Committee and reviewing public disclosures in close collaboration with Investor Relations, Finance and other functions within Maersk Drilling