28 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have working knowledge of AML/KYC? Do you have a background in regulatory compliance and/or risk assessment?
As our new team member, you will be participating in the development of processes and procedures that will keep customers safe throughout the Nordics. Both teams are responsible for the continuous improvement of bank processes to ensure alignment with new legal and market requirements, and both teams are pivotal in developing successful new Anti Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing processes within Danske Bank.
Our new colleague will help us on a range of integral tasks, including:
- Developing procedures to be followed throughout Danske Bank .
- Participating in meetings with Management and Subject Matter Experts to ensure synergy with other AML departments in Denmark, and
Falck Danmark A/S, København
Become part of a great compliance team with an opportunity to work with Compliance in a completely new way.
Falck Global Compliance is looking for a Senior Compliance Counsel who wants to be part of an exciting Compliance transformation together with the Global Compliance team, working directly for the Group CEO and with reporting line to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
- Participate in the implementation of, campaigns and projects related to our Falck Code of Conduct
- You will be oversee and actively contribute to the Falck Whistle-blower system, ensure global implementation, communication and promotion hereof
- Manage and coordinate whistblower investigations ensuring timely and professional outcome
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
We are looking for a Compliance Specialist with competence in it, information security, risk management and GDPR. Nets have one of the Nordic region's largest IT security setups. Many skilled Nets employees work every day in this IT security environment, and use modern techniques, know-how and processes to comply with requirements, rules, laws, threats and policies.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Do you want to take part in ensuring that Danske Bank becomes the most trusted financial partner and building the new Whistleblowing Operation team in Group Compliance?
As a Senior Compliance Officer in Whistleblowing Operation, you will screen incoming whistleblower reports, set up investigation teams and take part in the investigation You will become part of a growing international team of employees working in the Group Compliance function supporting the journey of creating an even stronger compliance culture across the Group.
Your tasks will include:
- Participating in the handling of whistleblower reports including initial screening, investigation and stakeholder management;
- Further develop and strengthen the Group’s whistleblowing setup and framework incl. system support, governing documents and be a sparring partner for other part of the organisation working with this;
Too Good To Go ApS, Copenhagen
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food store available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 15 million meals saved in 11 countries to date (and counting!).
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join Too Good To Go´s founding office in Copenhagen and to support our 300+ Waste Warriors across Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Expert in employment law: you will handle all questions related to employment law in our existing and future markets
- Prepare, develop and review employment contracts in cooperation with People & Culture to ensure compliance in all countries
- Work with People & Culture to ensure compliance in HR policies and employee handbook
Compass Human Resources Group A/S, recruiting on behalf of Medtronic
Medtronic offers a key role in a team of highly motivated people with inspiring and challenging work tasks in a dynamic, international environment with products that improve lives every day.
You are a creative and accomplished problemsolver with great business acumen and a driven and analytical mindset. As a person, you are outgoing, courageous and you have no problem in a direct dialogue with a customer. It is important, that you are fluent in Swedish and speak English on a high, professional level.
This position offers a chance to be a key part of a worldleading company within medical devices, and to work closely with many different stakeholders on both national and international levels.
Thales Denmark A/S, Søborg
Are you allergic to grammatical errors and unequal formatting when it comes to contract drafting? Do you like being part of an organization with flat hierarchy working with innovation and development? If yes, please keep on reading!
We are currently looking for a Contract Manager for a maternity cover to join the Rejsekort program in East-West ApS, a part of Thales Denmark A/S.
As Contract Manager you will be responsible to ensure that proper contract administration procedures are implemented, administered and maintained in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and to the specific project requirements. You will report directly to the Program Manager in East-West.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading jewellery brands and one of the world’s best employers?
In this role you will take the lead by project managing, implementing and sustaining GDPR/privacy efforts in EMEA markets by planning, coordinating and driving implementation in close collaboration with key stakeholders cross-functionally and in close collaboration with Legal and IT.
You will be the single point of contact for the EMEA region on privacy/GDPR and you will get an opportunity to shape the future of your position.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain GDPR initiatives throughout the EMEA region in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of privacy roadmaps and plan how to execute
- Project manage and assist with privacy related projects and tasks
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you a Data Management and Data Privacy wizard, who thrives in a partnering role and who would love mapping, building and implementing solutions across our unique international data landscape?
Bring your strong data and collaboration skills and help organize and structure our efforts on data privacy and compliance across the LEGO Group’s technology areas.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with all key technology business areas in the LEGO Group to ensure data privacy issues are considered at the outset of new projects, products and initiatives.
- Map out clusters of data to build and maintain an overview of privacy data use in our application landscape in collaboration with our Product teams.
- Drive the collaboration with the Product teams to increase data quality with data privacy in mind.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
We are looking to strengthen the team, that currently comprises two employees, by hiring one head/senior and one junior employee for the team.
The Anti-Money Laundering Framework and Governance team is a part of Group Operations and we are located in our headquarter in Hellerup. You will be working with a wide variety of tasks within the financial crime and anti-money laundering area. It is important that you are able to communicate broadly and you are able to make regulatory requirements understandable to the organization.
What you will be doing:
- Identifying and assessing financial crime risks within the global Operations organization
- Analyze the regulation and ensure correct implementation, including controls
Are you self-driven with a passion to support colleagues to increase their ability to deliver business value and customer satisfaction in a compliant and efficient manner?
You will become part of a Nordic team working in the COO & 1st Line Risk function in Wealth Management. You will work primarily with investor protection, data protection, conflicts of interest and market abuse.
In your role as a Senior Conduct Officer, you collaborate with the other lines of defence, and support the business in identifying and implementing necessary improvements in the front line to mitigate identified risks and non-compliance in the day-to-day business as well as projects and change management activities.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Following the recent listing of Maersk Drilling on Nasdaq Copenhagen, the Governance & Securities section handles all matters related to securities law and corporate governance in addition to serving as the Company Secretariat facilitating the work of the Board of Directors.
Your responsibilities will primarily include:
- Ensuring compliance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation, the Capital Markets Act, the Companies Act and Rules for Issuers of Shares on Nasdaq Copenhagen
- Handling securities-related aspects of M&A transactions and corporate and subsidiary financings
- Assisting the Disclosure Committee and reviewing public disclosures in close collaboration with Investor Relations, Finance and other functions within Maersk Drilling
Capital Four Management Fondsmæglerselskab A/S, Copenhagen
To support our rapidly growing asset base we are looking for an experienced counsel to further strengthen our legal and compliance efforts. If you consider yourself a self-driven team player looking for an opportunity to take on a challenging job in the Asset Management industry, this position gives you the chance to work in a highly specialized and professional environment.
You will be part of the legal & compliance team providing high-quality legal and compliance support to all business units and management primarily within financial regulation. Previous experience with financial instruments and/or financial compliance is highly welcomed. You will be working across functions in an international environment where your ability to communicate and achieve commercial and practical solutions in a compliant manner is of great importance.
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a Contract Administration Manager to be part of the Immersed Tunnel contract management team, whose duties will include provision of legal and technical skills to support the Contract Director.
Working alongside the Immersed Tunnel contract management team, you will play a key role in the management of the Immersed Tunnel contracts. You will be involved in the daily contract management, development of variations and handling claims during the course of the contracts.
Your key tasks will include:
- The daily contract management
- Coordination and reporting across the technical division
- Managing and providing input to variations
KMD A/S, Ballerup
Are you a strong Contract Manager, with a proven track record of working with complex projects in an IT organization, handling a wide range of stakeholders? Would you like to join us and get significant influence on how we run Contract Management?
As a Contract Manager, your main responsibility will be to corporate closely together with major development projects and deliverables and, of course, take part in various collaboration forums with the customers.
Besides of taking care of Contract Management our department also covers cross functional assignments as developing and updating process descriptions for Contract Management in KMD. Our work is not only related with the practical part of Contract Management, but also with the development of Contract Management as a discipline. You will contribute to continuously improve the efficiency and compliance level of our processes, ensuring that we are set for the future.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
We offer an exciting career in an international and dynamic environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
The M&A Legal team is a section in the Maersk legal department currently consisting of 2 lawyers providing legal support to M&A and corporate projects in the Maersk group.
As part of our team, you will get the opportunity to work on M&A transactions all over the world and be a part of the core transaction team from the very beginning of the transaction until the finalization of the integration process.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte
Would you like to take up the technical challenges related to high-voltage cabling for the grid connection of offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Senior Contract Manager in CAPEX Procurement, Transmissions and Cables where you and your colleagues will be responsible for the sourcing and execution of the CAPEX contracts for the supply and installation of cables to our offshore wind farms.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup or Vilnius
Experienced Operational Risk Manager wanted!
As a Risk Manager, you will drive operational risk management agenda in the Nordic countries, Markets Operations area. Your role will be to ensure that Danske Bank customers experience timely and seamless service driven by the best in class risk management practices.
- Create and implement risk management plan within Markets Operations area as a 1st line of defence
- Facilitate operational risk assessment workshops in order to drive proactive risk identification and mitigation
- Analyse incidents, processes, etc. in order to understand trends, root causes, and recommend improvement actions to Markets Operations management.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Can you cut through complexity and support the transformation of our Supplier Due Diligence set-up to have an end-to-end view?
We are looking for a you as our new colleague that are curious and eager to put learnings from your study and experiences from previous positions to the test. You will have the opportunity to work in an agile team to create solutions that works across the bank.
Your tasks could be:
- Help design, set up and ensure we do supplier due diligence in a risk based approach
- Build proposals to make sure that business decisions are based on quality data and best practices
- Ensure that Danske Bank is proactively managing regulatory requirements in supplier agreements
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Danske Bank Corporates & Institutions (C&I) is looking for an ambitious 1st line Risk AML Manager within the 1st line Risk Financial Crime unit in C&I.
Your role will be to advise on and be specialised within AML related matters in connection to various types of transactions such as M&A activities, IPOs, issue of bonds and large lending transactions, etc. carried out on behalf of Danske Bank’s large corporate and institutional customer segment.
The tasks require the ability to work independently as you will have the sole responsibility of AML matters connected to a transaction, however, with the possibility to discuss with and learn from colleagues experienced within AML, risk handling and the relevant transaction types.