12 job matcher din søgning
Innovation Roundtable ApS, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for the leading international network of innovation managers? Do you want to interact with innovation executives from multinational companies around the world? Do you want to create and organize conference programs for them? Join our Innovation Team and make a difference by shaping the future Innovation Roundtable® events.
You will be involved in speaker evaluation and communication for innovation conferences around the world. Your passion for innovation and (growing) knowledge of innovation practices will be used to:
- Work with the Program Director and the CEO on speaker selection
- Take charge over selected event agendas
- Communicate with our speakers
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast-paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 12 months as an account manager or field engineer in Denmark.
- months on an operational project at the national headquarters in Copenhagen. It could be logistics, HR, finance, marketing or engineering.
- months on a strategic project at regional headquarters in Manchester, GB.
- 3 months on an international project outside the region. If you’ve come from a mature market, you’ll work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract.
Mercuri Urval søger for Udenrigsministeriet
As Programme Coordinator you assist the implementation and coordination of the core areas of the Danish engagements related to economic growth in Somalia and the Horn of Africa. As well as monitoring and evaluation, assessment and reporting all in close coordination with the international donor community, authorities and partners.
You hold a relevant university degree and have solid experience with development, inclusive economic growth and the private sector in contexts affected by conflict. You have experience with Danida rules and regulations and have previously worked in the Horn of Africa or in similar fragile environments. You are fluent in English
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Institutional Development section at UDP is now recruiting a Research Assistant to support project management and research in key areas. The successful candidate will join UDP’s international team of over 70 professionals in an interdisciplinary work environment that combines research, methodology development, capacity building, and project implementation in developing countries.
The work will be carried out in collaboration with project management and the team of senior researchers involved in the transparency and NDC projects as well as the development of background paper for Institutional Development. Specific tasks will include:
- Project management support incl. administrative, budget, and reporting processes
- Logistic support and planning of workshops and conferences
- Supporting stakeholder engagement and relevant development processes
Implement Consulting Group A/S, Hellerup
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Analysis team and work full-time with quantitative survey data, visualisation and analysis work.
As part of the in-house staff, we support all business areas at Implement Consulting Group. Our clients are internal and external, from all business areas and markets. In the Analysis team, we are subject matter experts within the field of how to measure. We help collecting usable data that measures what we intent to measure.
We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working with survey design, data collection, market studies, quantitative analysis and the management of daily operations and ad hoc assignments.
The job content varies, but includes:
- Design and framework of survey methodology in a wide array of different projects
- Setup and distribution of surveys using various tools
- Data management and validation
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of IRCT
IRCT seeks a visionary and committed Secretary-General, who can ensure a successful implementation of IRCT’s Strategy 2018-2020 in the largest membership based civil society organisation to work in the field of torture rehabilitation and prevention.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure the successful implementation of IRCT's Strategic Plan 2018-2020, such as but not limited to:
- Increasing financial resources to safeguard the financial health and stability of the organisation
- Promote the active engagement of the membership and global coordination of member contributions
- Ensure that the strategy is reflected and achieved through the collective work between the members and the secretariat
- Will you help enhance the global impact of our journal?
- Would you like to become a part of an international organisation that makes a difference for torture victims across the world?
- Would you like to help us ensure that our scientific journal shares all the best practices in the fight against torture so that our global audience can enhance their support to torture survivors.
“This position offers a unique early career opportunity to engage directly with the world’s leading experts in the fight against torture to help them produce and share their knowledge with colleagues around the world” Director Asger Kjærum explains.
Want to help torture victims 28 hours per week in a 2-year project position with the possibility of an extension?
Read on here.
Allianz Global Corp. & Specialty, Copenhagen
We are looking for an Accounts Technician based in Copenhagen where you will be part of a Nordic team consisting of skilled and professional and really nice colleagues.
As Accounts Technician your main tasks are providing an effective and efficient administration and processing service to our underwriters, credit control and last but not least our brokers and clients, and your key responsibilities are:
- Handling accounts of various complexity
- Using all relevant information to accurately and efficiently populate IT system(s) with new and renewed business
- Invoice customers and produce all relevant documentation, e.g. policies, certificates, endorsements to broker or client or co-insurers in a timely and accurate manner
Terma A/S, Herlev
Terma provides mission critical solutions for the defense and aerospace industry. We are guided by one overall purpose: to deliver security for countries, alliances, and individuals. We operate in a variety of areas, but security is always the key.
We are a small dedicated team that works with CSR & Compliance. You will therefore work with a wide variety of CSR and Compliance areas, spanning from human rights, to anti-corruption, the environment, responsible supply chain management and CSR reporting.
We can offer you a varied working day with professionally competent and inspiring colleagues, in an international and reputable company operating within a highly specialized and unique domain. Terma operates with long term goals and long-lived products and therefore we invest in our employees.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Søborg
Responsibility is one of our five core values and embedded in how we conduct our business. This means that we want to conduct our business to the highest standards and want to be regarded as trustworthy and transparent by those we engage with, be it commercial partners, employees, civil society or regulators.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Shape the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility strategy by appraising the current state and working closely with key internal stakeholders
- Through strong communication and change management skills, develop structured and relevant training initiatives
- In collaboration with relevant cross functional groups, drive, monitor and report on our initiatives
LEGO Foundation, Billund
Are you a dynamic and driven advocate? Want to join us in advocating for learning through play as the future of education?
As our new advocacy manager, you will be a key member of our fast-growing and exciting Advocacy and Communications team. You will work closely with our Advocacy Lead, four communication professionals, and our Play Movement Initiative Lead. Together, you support the LEGO Foundation with communication, PR and advocacy solutions, content, tools and advice.
Managing activities that reach and influence key stakeholders in education, you will help make the LEGO Foundation the international thought leader on learning through play. More specifically, you will:
Do you wish to pursue an international career within the humanitarian sector?
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Den Europæiske Union, Kenya