75 job matcher din søgning
North Consulting ApS, Copenhagen
Do you have strong analytical skills? Can you leverage cutting-edge technology to create solutions to transform business? We are experiencing rapid growth and are currently looking for a talented Senior Consultant, with business and technology consulting experience, preferably with extensive knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM platform.
In this role, you will be engaged in digital transformation projects for a variety of clients, where you will act as a lead consultant in building solutions for business challenges in a sales and/or service context. You will typically be involved in project phases, with a strong focus on understanding business objectives, identifying possible solutions, these solutions will rely heavily on technology e.g. a Salesforce implementation or another CRM platform.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
As our new Marketing Automation Manager, you will play an instrumental role in the global roll-out of the marketing automation strategy across Nilfisk group brands – both global and local. It will be important to significantly increase the competence level within the group on digital marketing activation, and act as digital advisor to local marketing hubs focusing on Marketing Automation and nilfisk.com.
The role involves securing the centralized execution of critical digital activities focusing on Marketing Automation and nilfisk.com. You will be part of a team of experts that will support you - this means that the time from aviation to execution is very short!
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support and drive global roll-out of the Marketing Automation tool
- Train local countries in the tool with the support of an external agency
- Act as advisor on Marketing Automation for local marketing
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Do you want to ensure good digital support for technical information management in the engineering and construction of offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Aconex Business Responsible in Document and Records Management where you’ll be responsible for offshore wind configuration and optimal use of Aconex – a document management platform targeted towards large engineering and construction projects for efficient management of information between all involved companies.
The department is responsible for managing business-critical information in the construction of global offshore wind farms and we ensure that by providing adequate tools, optimised processes and competent people.
We are looking for a team member to our Business Applications Support (BAS) team, which implements, optimizes and supports our SAP solution globally. If you have a background as a process expert, super user or SME in the SAP Commercial Operations area, and find that being responsible for support and business process enhancement in a global company is an appealing challenge, you might be the person we are looking for.
Field of responsibility
- Support for Commercial Operations business process area
- Maintain ALK SAP business process template
Velux A/S, Kolding
Are you ready to define and optimise current and future SAP integrations in a complex, global organisation?
Joining our Contract Logistics Commercial department in Kolding, you become a subject-matter expert within SAP integration, and as such, you join the cross-functional expert team, Logistics Process Template. Here, we define the standard and frame for our SAP integration with logistics service providers (LSP).
Your tasks will be to:
- Ensure that existing integrations are brought up to standard by optimising, simplifying and unifying set-ups across markets, e.g. EDI on warehouse and transport, Labels, IOD, Invoicing/costing
- Participate in the validation of new potential LSPs and flows, focusing on integration possibilities
Velux A/S, Kolding
Would you like to raise the bar for complex SAP integration and make a difference by creating transparency in a complex logistics organisation?
As our SAP Logistics Expert, you become our trusted subject-matter expert on complex SAP integrations within our Commercial Logistics area. Thus, you attend to global strategies as well as local needs as you power your way through the opportunities for optimising and standardising our procedures and frameworks.Your tasks will be to:
- Ensure that existing SAP integrations are brought up to standard by optimising, simplifying and unifying set-ups across markets, e.g. EDI on warehouse and transport, Labels, IOD, Invoicing/costing
- Organise the current SAP set-up and analyse and define prospects for standardisation
Maersk Oil Trading, Copenhagen
Are you an enthusiastic graduate with a keen interest in working with the interaction between core business, systems and infrastructure?
Your role as an Associate Application Manager will be to support daily operational tasks and work primarily with one of our trading systems.
As part of your role, you will be expected to:
- Use new technologies to optimize business operational processes for all functions
- Define and measure performance metrics of the application portfolio
- Facilitate the gathering of continuously evolving business requirements and the translation of these into technical requirements
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Are you looking for an IT job packed with impact and influence? This is your opportunity! At ECCO we have embarked on an exciting IT journey, strengthening our foundation delivering solid and secure digital platforms. We are looking for an independent, skilled and focused IT Security Analyst, who can be the security “Guru” within our Global Infrastructure and Operations team, consisting of 40+ competent and passionate colleagues engaged in the design, development and maintenance of our core and global infrastructure.
As IT Security Analyst you are placed within our IT Security Team, under Infrastructure & Operations department, reporting directly to the Head of I&O. Here you will perform appropriate security risk response, application security testing, ethical hacking tasks, among them penetration testing, scanning, etc, including identification of procedural and technical control remediation.
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Are you an expert in both front and back-end business intelligence, and would you like to provide vital data and recommendations for an entire value chain?
Joining our offices in Bredebro, you become a part of our Business Intelligence team with 5 highly experienced information system and business intelligence professionals based in Denmark, Portugal and the US. Together, we run a powerhouse of business intelligence that provides the organization with vital insights.
We are currently experiencing an increased demand for our products worldwide. Therefore, we are expecting the organization and our BI function to grow in complexity. This is a great opportunity for you to help us completely rethink our BI processes and tools to stay ahead of increasing demands. There is always space to challenge, learn and even fail as you help us push the boundaries of BI.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
You are responsible for ensuring that we continuously leverage data to be on the forefront of creating market leading customer experiences across and in line with our value propositions and across the business. This includes:
- Discovering opportunities of value (product discovery) from data and managing a pipeline of ideas and hypothesis testing & idea validation
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog for data engineering scrum team based on overall strategy and objectives
- Coordinating work and priorities across technology teams involved in pursuit of achieving desired outcomes
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The main responsibility of the IT Service Manager is to provide support to the IT manager CPH and the Onsite CPH team to deliver an exceptional end user service at the headquarter of the company. The focus is towards business relationship management, including but not limited to:
- Building and maintaining a reference group of end user services and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Initiating, promoting and tracking proactive support efforts within the Onsite team
- Engaging other IT functions for collective delivery (e.g. interaction with remote service desk, etc.)
Satair A/S, Kastrup
These years Satair is experiencing strong growth and subsequently we are investing heavily in our SAP platform. To mention a few we have already migrated to Cloud4Customer, Concur, Hybris Commerce and more projects like Ariba, Simple Finance and IBP is in pipeline.
To support the successful implementation and transformation we are looking for an IT Project Manager whit a business and process oriented mindset to fulfill the coordination between the business, suppliers and internal IT/digital teams.
Tasks & accountabilities:
- Drive 360 degree Project Management. We walk that extra mile to ensure the delivery.
- Make sure that we as IT PMO always are on top on the project status and serve the stakeholder with clear and on time communication
- Ensure follow-up and status reporting on IT project portfolio
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Looking for new Master Data Management IT challenges?
Your primary focus is on solution ownership and the development, implementation and maintenance of selected data management IT solutions. Using your IT and MDM expertise and your solid understanding of the business, you collaborate closely with your colleagues across the organisation to clarify the needs of the business and translate requirements into new or existing IT solutions. Doing so, you actively influence the direction for data management IT solutions in Grundfos.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lifecycle management on our SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) solution as well as other current and future data management IT solutions
- Working in projects to implement and further deploy existing and future data management IT solutions as well as representing IS Data Management Solutions & Services in other IT solution projects
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you an experienced Solution Architect who can also lead a smaller team? Can you create results for your customers? Are you passionate about a job where you both face managerial and technical challenges?
As Senior Solution Architect and Team Lead for our solution architects, you will be responsible for your team's deliveries, competence development and motivation. You will therefore be responsible for employee development and assignment distribution.
Your primary task will be to handle the role as Team Lead, but you also participate in the customer projects from the initial clarifications and offers to negotiation and implementation. You will therefore handle both the customer's business needs and Kamstrup's solutions, to ensure the best possible solution for the customer.
As a Business Process Consultant in Future Financing you will work with the design and conceptualization of features on a daily basis. You will work alongside multi-disciplinary creative people in smaller teams. You will be responsible for the experience and business requirements of the features you are working on.
Part of the daily activities is to work and coordinate with IT, UX and other stakeholders in helping to shape and define the scope of each feature - without compromising the quality and value for the end-user.
You will execute on the shared vision and help improve the customer journey for our users by transforming user needs into concrete solutions that can be implemented incrementally. All while having fun working in high performing teams!
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Vaasa
Danfoss is looking for a SAP Consultant in SD, who wants to be a front runner within SAP ERP, implementing the full suite of the latest S4/Hana technology. You will apply your solid SAP and analytical skills in a global company working with business processes and solutions in a job function, where you will get to test not only your talent for IT, but also your consultancy skills within SAP.
Your focus will be to solve tasks for both projects and support in all parts of Danfoss. You will create, review and approve functional designs and documentation, as well as conduct analysis of as-is business scenarios and development of to-be scenarios. Furthermore, you will ensure business satisfaction by maintaining a correct system configuration and by realization of system changes according to best practices and support review activities.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have what it takes to be a trusted advisor translating business requirements into solid IT solutions – working with Procurement, Distribution and Tax/Customs Solutions?
You will play a key part of the Business Technology (Manufacturing & Supply Chain) team and join a group of experienced and enthusiastic colleagues who have the global responsibility for designing, developing and maintaining IT solutions.
- Participate in projects/initiatives by completing tasks as assigned by project manager/Product Owner via the team and oversee that solutions are implemented accordingly to design and guidelines.
- Participate in prototyping, creation of functional design specifications, data and function mapping.
- Provide support in the form of advice and analysis of user/operational issues and use the analysis to formulate a resolution.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
The BI landscape is changing in Grundfos. This is a great opportunity, if you want to be part of our BI journey, developing solutions in SAP that infuse significant value to our business, particularly within the Purchasing area.
Your role will be to develop backend solutions in SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and depending on your experience and interest in learning new areas, you develop frontend solutions in Business Objects as well. In doing so, you will be cooperating closely with Purchase to understand, analyse and meet their needs and requests.
Some of the solutions you will be developing on your own, but your developer colleague is not far away to assist with feedback or advice. You will both be developing and doing maintenance on existing solutions. Naturally, you ensure that both new and existing solutions live up to our standards and add value to end-users.
Velux A/S, Kolding
Would you like to bring your SAP experience into play and design our future order fulfilment processes?
Joining our Global Order Fulfilment department in Kolding, you will work closely with a small team of SAP and business process experts and collaborate with peers across functions. Together, we support our entire supply chain with efficient order fulfilment processes – touching areas as sales, logistics execution, procurement, transportation and interfaces to warehouse management.
Your tasks will also be to:
- implement, develop and test business processes in SAP in close collaboration with our IT department and sub-suppliers, who is responsible for developments and customizing
- provide input to order fulfilment business process strategies
- define best practices and standard processes
- provide support to superusers
KMD A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to be part of a team that plays a key role in securing operation stability and customer satisfaction?
As Head of Delivery you will be responsible for deliveries to one or more customers in KMD’s Technology and Security Services (TSS). In cooperation with colleagues and customers you must ensure stable operation and effective communication on all levels.
You will be a part of a matrix organization with a dynamic and involved delivery team, where you will have daily sparring regarding deliveries to customers. You will also be part of a competence group with focus on the Delivery Management discipline across delivery units.
- Securing stable operation as well as effective communication on all levels - for customers and colleagues
- Stakeholder Management between Operations and key customers
- Responsible for cost and economy between Operations and key customers