4 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for a new team member to join the Design and Development team in the Fjernbane East Project, the project responsible for the introduction of the ERTMS in the East Region, i.e. Zealand and Funen.
As Signalling System Engineer you will dive into and understand specific technologies in use, such as train operations and rules, traffic management, interlocking and ETCS train control, telecom and IT security.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Technical supervision of the supplier and coordination of internal and external activities
- Technical support on contract/change management
- Support towards other Banedanmark entities
Freltoft Consulting recruiting on behalf of Weibel Scientific A/S in Allerød
The new position as Sales Executive – Counter Drone Surveillance will join a newly formed team focussing on taking Weibel’s new operational products to the market. The team is part of Weibel’s Sales, Marketing and Service organisation who is responsible for the external processes from lead generation over sales, delivery and programme management of radar systems and related aftermarket services.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Creating and maintaining a portfolio of relevant customer leads
- Opportunity ownership from lead to contract
- Direct sales of the relevant product portfolio
The compensation for this position is very attractive and will be negotiated individually according to qualifications.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Nets is looking to hire multiple Network Engineers at various technical levels to strengthen and develop our network capabilites. We are looking for individuals that would like to join us at the journey where we finalize moving from traditional network to software defined network (ACI).
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Keeping the network stable and secure through proactive operation (ie. LCM, patching)
- Participate in projects, both for internal and external customers
- Be an active contributer to our technical academic community
- Work in a fast and flexible environment and participate in 24x7 on-call duties
TDC Group, København
As programme manager for Transition Service Agreements (TSA) you will along with the rest of the dedicated team be a key role in ensuring quality operation for some of the largest IT and Telco brands in Denmark.
The new established Digital Operations organization has an overall mission to deliver IT Infrastructure and Operations capabilities and services to the Nuuday organization as we are driving our separation from TDC Group.
What we can offer:
- A unique challenge for driving transformation
- A trusting and competent team environment with room for you to do things your way
- Commitment to inspire your passion, giving you the opportunity to visit events and conferences