7 job matcher din søgning
Cobham SATCOM, Pandrup
Are you tech-savvy and thrive in a culture of continuous innovation, rapid change and evolution? Then this could be the right career step for you.
Cobham SATCOM is looking for an Embedded SW Developer/SW Architect with a passion for software development and architecture to join its radio & iridium products development team. In this exciting role, you will develop safety critical software and architecture for future products. You will be collaborating with hardware and software development engineers to define system architecture.
As an Embedded SW Developer/SW Architect your main responsibilities will involve:
- Designing, developing, implementing, testing and verifying software that is part of embedded systems for radio products.
- Using Linux to create systems interconnected in networks.
- Utilizing modern SW methodologies and technologies for protocols, applications, systems and user interfaces.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby or Hadsund
In order to ensure that the Digital Services team always is on the forefront with the newest technologies, we have established the position as Senior Manager to manage and maintain all sourcing and supplier selection tasks of "New Technology categories" for Digital Services. T
The main tasks will be:
- Global technology scouting ensuring the digitalized growth potential of Nilfisk's digital services and solutions developed within the department of Digital Services by identifying, assessing and selecting the right technology partner suppliers meeting the high level supplier demands from our CAS&DS business units
- Owner of partnership relations and strong commercial development and supply contract engagements that ensure Nilfisk will build a strong partner set up
Eurofins Miljø A/S, Vejen or Aabybro
Eurofins Environment in Vejen (South Jutland) or Aabybro (North Jutland) is looking for at an experienced .NET Software Developer for projects in connection with the jointly-distributed ERP system.
With your experience from similar positions, including extensive experience within C #, WPF and MS SQL Server, you will have a central role, lifting the department's technical level, developing new applications and further development of existing IT solutions.
The tasks will primarily be within the development and maintenance of new and existing production-critical solution, including:
- Object Oriented Software Development; analysis, design, implementation (both GUI and business), test on module and function level and documentation
- Further development of existing as well as new modules and program codes, including troubleshooting and correction
Trackunit A/S, Aalborg
Are you excited about user centric software solutions – and do you want to pioneer new industry leading products in a lean, agile and winning company culture, this might be your next career move?
You will be part of a great team and immediately become an important contributor to help build, manage and drive industry leading software and services, within a company that sets new standards within IoT industry!
As a Product Manager, it will be your overall mission to maintain part of our product ecosystem, so that it meets the demands from our market segments and solves real customer pain points. You possess a unique blend of technical and commercial knowledge enabling you to conceptualize and drive ideas into real-life products.
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
Nilfisk is currently increasing their focus on analytics and insights with some of the most advanced tools. As Data Scientist/Data Engineer at Nilfisk, you can look forward to shaping your own job as well as the overall setup in a successful company, work with the latest technologies, see the impact of your efforts in a global context and unfold your skills in a strong and highly functional team.
Your primary tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and mathematical models
- Develop reports/ KPI’s/ dashboards as requested by business
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources for analytical purposes
Nilfisk A/S, Hadsund or Brøndby
As an IT Business Consultant – PDM, you will have the responsibility for ensuring continuous support and development of our PDM applications. This also include administration of Windchill environments – e.g. system monitoring, reviewing systems logs for errors, review database settings, system patches, clean up unreferenced files, maintenance build updates, setup of replication servers, performance tuning, and issue resolution.
You will work closely together with a small team of PDM professionals and become part of the Global IT organization consisting of approx. 80 dedicated colleagues.
Your tasks will typically include:
- Trouble shooting and user support
- Develop and execute end user training
- Participation in small/mid-sized PDM and/or business process projects as team member or team lead
Asiainfo Denmark ApS, Copenhagen/Aalborg
AsiaInfo is an international company which started business in DK from 2013 with a stable and reliable partner. The headquarter is in Beijing, China. We aim on develop in Europe using our own Telecom industry business support and customer service system. We can offer an international multicultural environment with ambitious team players.
AsiaInfo is looking for a Security Solution Architect to lead security solution architecture throughout a project's lifecycle.
What will your job look like?
- Lead the security solution architecture throughout project lifecycle (Business Development, Design, Development, Ongoing operations). Ensure security solution meets customer business and technical needs
- Maintain the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information security