78 job matcher din søgning
For the Process & IT Tools team in the Service Business unit we are looking for a Process Specialist that likes to take responsibility for creation of OT Cyber Security maintenance related processes.
Would you like to be part of an existing global team working with implementing processes in our organization with an understanding of the process objectives and the knowledge needed on the tools that support them.
As OT Cyber Security Process Specialist, your tasks will cover:
- Design processes in our organization ensuring that they are Lean designed, reducing waste, unnecessary uncertainty, and improving value generation in the design phase; including the measures and process KPIs
- Ensure the execution of the processes as they are designed and with a realistic perspective.
For the Application Configuration and Support team in the Service Diagnostic department we are looking for a IEC 62443 and ISO 27001 specialist
As IEC 62443 and ISO 27001 specialist your tasks will cover:
- Ensure that developed Cyber Security solutions comply with IEC62443, NERC-CIP, NIST, etc. legislations and ISO 27001 standards and map them to customer requirements
- Writing documentation and presentations for customer meetings and internal stakeholder
- Participate in customer meetings regarding OT Cyber Security requirements
For the Application Configuration and Support team in the Service Diagnostic department we are looking for a OT Cyber Security Architect for infrastructure
As OT Cyber Security Architect your tasks will cover:
- Participate in architectural reviews of new Cyber Security Solutions to make sure that the solution fits service and customer needs.
- Creating new Cyber Security designs together with our SCADA software and hardware development department
- Creating new Cyber Security designs or redesign of existing solutions to fulfil customer requirements
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to lead the UX development of complete customer journeys from pre-purchase to unboxing, set-up and usage? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Gain a role with global influence, affecting both product and packaging around the world?
- Lead a team that exists to create and innovate in a continuously evolving industry?
- Join a company obsessed with pushing the boundaries of what a luxury audio experience can be?
You will join our Product team consisting of product managers, designers, researchers and engineers. Together, we are dedicated to creating excellence throughout the entire user journey.
Within the Product team, you will lead a team of experienced UX specialists to deliver on various UX projects. You will oversee the projects throughout their life cycle from concept, specification and development to launch and maintenance.
Do you understand and have experience with developing and implementing test strategies? Can you see broader lines but also get into details? Are you able to develop – and follow – processes?
Your main focus will be to be a part of a group of people who works on our test set-up and who secure that our application areas have qualified test cases, where one of your tasks is to guide the testers in our Line of Business, how they shall structure their test cases.
Your main tasks are to
- Together with colleagues develop a new framework for our test governance
- Guide testers in how to create test cases
- Conduct quality review of test cases and perform test cases yourself
TDC Group, København
Do you want to be in the driver’s seat for TDC Group’s internal IT development? Then you might be our new ambitious Business Partner Manager.
The Business Partner Manager (BPM) will join TDC Group in an important time where the company is under transformation. TDC Group is being split into two separate entities – Nuuday and NetCo – with changes to structures, operation models, culture, ways of working, and the IT stack.
In parallel, we are on a digital journey to deliver a top-shelf digital customer experience for B2B, B2C, and Wholesale. Delivering on our internal IT projects is a pivotal part of all those transformations – and the ambitions are sky high.
Velux A/S, Kolding
Are you ready to define and optimise current and future SAP integrations in a complex, global organisation?
Joining our Contract Logistics Commercial department in Kolding, you become a subject-matter expert within SAP integration, and as such, you join the cross-functional expert team, Logistics Process Template. Here, we define the standard and frame for our SAP integration with logistics service providers (LSP).
Your tasks will be to:
- Ensure that existing integrations are brought up to standard by optimising, simplifying and unifying set-ups across markets, e.g. EDI on warehouse and transport, Labels, IOD, Invoicing/costing
- Participate in the validation of new potential LSPs and flows, focusing on integration possibilities
Velux A/S, Kolding
Would you like to raise the bar for complex SAP integration and make a difference by creating transparency in a complex logistics organisation?
As our SAP Logistics Expert, you become our trusted subject-matter expert on complex SAP integrations within our Commercial Logistics area. Thus, you attend to global strategies as well as local needs as you power your way through the opportunities for optimising and standardising our procedures and frameworks.Your tasks will be to:
- Ensure that existing SAP integrations are brought up to standard by optimising, simplifying and unifying set-ups across markets, e.g. EDI on warehouse and transport, Labels, IOD, Invoicing/costing
- Organise the current SAP set-up and analyse and define prospects for standardisation
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Will you help us strengthen our communication regarding cyber security and do you have a passion for moving human behaviour and communicating complex concepts in an engaging way?
Join us and become Information Security Communication Consultant in the IT Information Support team.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you a dedicated specialist, and do you bring a bright mind-set that would match the Danfoss One ERP Program and support Danfoss’ digital transformation? Then join us and become a member of the One ERP team in the Warehouse area.
You will be working as part of a core team of business process experts to develop the future ERP solution for Warehousing in Danfoss A/S. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Be the link between key stakeholders at a site and IT support.
- Manage the scoping of requirements and business processes from a Warehouse perspective and conduct structured follow up with local business partners.
- Work with IT to evaluate if SAP standards can fulfill requirements and support on design, test, and implementation if change is needed.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
We have a vacant position as a Delivery Manager, who will be leading design and implementation of infrastructure for Scandinavia and northern Europe’s leading payment systems. The job is varied, with many different projects ongoing. You will work in a very social and outspoken group, with a high sense of responsibility.
As a Delivery Manager, you are encouraged to be autonomous, but will also use the knowledge in the team, which is very forthcoming. The team is very sharing, and even the most experienced uses the team as a “library”. You are of course very solution oriented, and when the up-front solution doesn’t pay off, it won’t stop you. You are creative and find other solutions as well.
We are Denmark’s largest team of security consultants – and we are already part of your life.
Every day when you wake up and switch on the light, we are already watching for cyberattacks on the electricity grid out of our security operations centre (SOC) at Islands Brygge, Copenhagen. When you leave your house and head for work, the infrastructure around you on the roads or around the trains is secured by our cyber specialists in Denmark.
When you approach your workplace, your computer and software provider most likely has been reviewed by Deloitte’s worldwide team of security specialists. And if you get infected by a virus yourself, you will get in contact with the Danish healthcare system – from CT scanners to healthcare records, with our cyber consultants having done a comprehensive job to assess, secure, survey and handle incidents involving such records.
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
Are you interested in a job related to Big data and data analysis? Apply now and join the global LEGO® family!
The LEGO Group is seeking a BI Consultant or Data Analyst with experience with the implementation of BI tools. As a senior BI Consultant, you will be conducting full lifecycle analysis including gathering requirements, designing and interpreting data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. You will also develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Link between the business and the Big Data platform team
- Own, test and learn via new tools for our Big Data platform and implement further into the business
- Be part of the implementation of a new CRM for our eCommerce site
©2019 The LEGO Group
NOVASOL A/S, Virum
Do you want to be part of an international business in growth?
Today, NOVASOL is the one of the largest companies for holiday rentals in Europe. We have more than 50,000 holiday homes located in 29 countries and we are always looking for new locations. New markets, new products and new ideas are the keys to continue our growth and success.
As experienced Scrum Master/Agile coach you will facilitate our scrum teams to deliver solutions fueling Novasol’s growth. You will be working with multiple cross functional scrum teams, based in Virum & Lithuania. As day to day leader you will facilitate your team members by holding standups removing obstacles impeding the team’s progress. In addition as a coach you will contribute to adoption and tailoring of Agile methods at Novasol.
Are you an information management and technology professional and do you want to be part of the digitalization journey at a company working towards a sustainable tomorrow?
The Data & Analytics department is an integral part of FLSmidth Group Digital. Your team will be committed to extracting insights and value from data by the application of domain expertise, tools and technology, and contemporary analytics.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Define repeatable solutions, cross-business unit solutions, taking strategic view, optimizing the enterprise solution and considering in the solutions the required industry specific needs
- Align company solutions to client’s end to end architectural framework
- Ensure detailed solution and architectural framework are aligned throughout pursuit life cycle
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Looking for new Master Data Management IT challenges?
Your primary focus is on solution ownership and the development, implementation and maintenance of selected data management IT solutions. Using your IT and MDM expertise and your solid understanding of the business, you collaborate closely with your colleagues across the organisation to clarify the needs of the business and translate requirements into new or existing IT solutions. Doing so, you actively influence the direction for data management IT solutions in Grundfos.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lifecycle management on our SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) solution as well as other current and future data management IT solutions
- Working in projects to implement and further deploy existing and future data management IT solutions as well as representing IS Data Management Solutions & Services in other IT solution projects
DHL Express, Vallensbæk
The purpose of this role is to lead the IT Service Management and Infrastructure team within DHL Express Denmark. This team has the responsibility to provide secure, cost-effective information systems & technology services focused on the needs of DHL Express.
Your primary responsibilities are to:
- Ensure that IT services and infrastructure, including desktop, mobile and network services are delivered to a very high standard.
- Ensure IT providers to the business perform to agreed service levels to enable the Express business division to operate effectively.
- Manage IT change for service and infrastructure while ensuring appropriate prioritization, process and budget compliance.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you an experienced Solution Architect who can also lead a smaller team? Can you create results for your customers? Are you passionate about a job where you both face managerial and technical challenges?
As Senior Solution Architect and Team Lead for our solution architects, you will be responsible for your team's deliveries, competence development and motivation. You will therefore be responsible for employee development and assignment distribution.
Your primary task will be to handle the role as Team Lead, but you also participate in the customer projects from the initial clarifications and offers to negotiation and implementation. You will therefore handle both the customer's business needs and Kamstrup's solutions, to ensure the best possible solution for the customer.
Do you want to take the lead in establishing a combined Commercial and IT portfolio function (PMO) across Specsavers’ five expanding optical and audiology Northern European markets? Do you have the willpower to juggle many different priorities and support the delivery of an extensive portfolio of projects in an ever-changing environment?
As our new Senior Portfolio Manager, we offer you a unique opportunity to establish a combined Commercial/IT portfolio function for Specsavers’ Northern Europe region. Here, you will be leading our portfolio team/PMO consisting of 3 members to ensure the IT and commercial change agenda is well supported with clarity of reporting and effective resolution of risks and issues. The Senior Portfolio Manager will be jointly accountable to the Head of Change in IT and Head of Commercial programme delivery, to ensure effective delivery and control of projects across Northern European business.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We seek an enthusiastic, creative, frontend focused lead engineer with a gift for architecture, who wants to make the financial world a better place.
We offer a challenging and central role, transforming business requirements into awe inspiring technical solutions. We are team players, skilled, highly agile and dedicated. We value diversity and inclusivity, collaborators over cowboys, creativity over closed-mindedness, and sustainable pace over fire-fighting.
- Lead the frontend development of our new corporate customer channel delivering robust, performant and thoroughly tested code
- Provide hands-on technical expertise in areas of architecture, design, testing, implementation, and delivery. Identify standards based solutions that are appropriate to our environment