14 job matcher din søgning
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
MAN Energy Solutions is the world’s leading designer of large power units for marine and stationary applications.
At the core of our business is a focus on innovation. We bring together the brightest people to develop the best products. We are driven by an imperative to continually improve engine and plant efficiency and use our influence to steer the industry in more sustainable directions.
The main task is to implement our data protection management system in the group branches and with high personal commitment ensure that it can be complied with consistently in everyday work life.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have experience with change and project management, broad business understanding and a desire for driving an agile agenda in Maersk Drilling? Would you like the opportunity to further mature Maersk Drilling’s project deliverables and leave your footprint on our agile agenda?
You will be the custodian of our agile ways of working; promoting the methodology to the rest of the organization, by example, in projects and by advocating the principles. You will also have the influence in anchoring this way of working in the rest of the organization.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Execute projects in sprints with SCRUM methodology
- Promote the use of SCRUM to the rest of the organization
- Work closely with business to anchor the SCRUM Roles and responsibilities
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen/Malmø
We are looking for an IT Business Continuity Manager with experience in IT security and IT Business Continuity Management (BCM). Responsibilities focus on ensuring fit and proper IT business continuity capabilities (technical and organizational), in tight collaboration with IT responsible and Scandi BCM board.
Areas of responsibility
- As IT business Continuity Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the BCM, BIA and Disaster Recovery process, including methodology, decision making, execution and process improvement.
- Define strategy and overall process for BCM
- Facilitate definition of BIA, ensure maintenance of BIA and test of process including coordination towards 3rd parties and alignment of input towards overall BCM process
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød
We know the value of a great Data Scientist and especially one within the field of Optimisation and Operational Research (OR). We are looking for one that can join one of the most exciting digital transformation projects in Novo Nordisk. If you are an experienced Data Scientist or Specialist within Optimisation or OR, we hope you might be our new colleague.
You will be based in Hillerød and a part of a diverse team with many years of experience within Operation Excellence and Lean Manufacturing. Together with the team and other like-minded, you will be in charge of building some of the most exciting OR applications that have the potential to be scaled across Novo Nordisk manufacturing facilities.
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød
We know the value of a great Data Scientist, and we are looking for one that can join one of the most exciting digital transformation projects in Novo Nordisk. If you are an experienced Data Scientist, we hope you might be our new colleague.
You will be based in Hillerød and part of a diverse team with many years of experience within Operation Excellence and Lean Manufacturing. Together with the team and other like-minded, you will be in charge of building some of the most exciting advanced analytics applications that have the potential to be scaled across Novo Nordisk manufacturing facilities.
In this role you will work as the lead Data Scientist on advanced analytics projects, translate business needs into workable solutions, data preparation and automation, design, built and maintain Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning models and front-end development.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for a strong operational data analyst with insight into rig performance, and an individual who is able to drive performance improvements on our rigs.
You will be a part of an exciting transition, where we will be exploring data from multiple data sources to find new ways of optimizing the operational performance. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of identifying the priorities in Operations and participate in driving desired behaviors through our well anchored performance management framework.
- Use your operational knowledge to spar with the team, Rig Teams and Asset Teams on how to improve performance
- Recommend new ways in which MD can use data to solve business problems
- Continuous focus on developing new KPIs that drive the desired performance improvements and refine existing solutions
Bunker Holding A/S, Athens
Are you a passionate developer? Do you find motivation in working with a new dream team of IT specialists in Athens? And do you master leading high-quality application development? If this sounds like you, consider joining our team!
Most importantly, you will have a unique opportunity to set the bar high and hence make a significant impact to benefit the company’s growth strategy. This role reports to the IT Development Manager in Greece. More specifically your key accountabilities include
- Delivering dependable solutions in a hybrid environment founded on solid proof change and release management
- Supporting the application development team throughout the development cycle from requirement identification, solution design and build to test and implementation
- Defining and applying required test and documentation standards
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande and Pamplona
CRM is the cornerstone IT platform to optimize customer engagement across the value chain. As of today, we are integration digitalization initiatives from two legacy organizations into one. In Global Sales Excellence (Service Business Unit) we are therefore in need of a strong CRM candidate who can drive the integration of legacy CRM systems into ONE common CRM.
Our ambition is that our sales force only has one primary IT interface while other parts of the organization will also be heavy users of CRM - hence ongoing developments/improvements are the world of tomorrow.
Our new CRM manager will be part of a small dedicated CRM team in Service Business Unit. You will have multiple key stakeholders across the entire organization and your key interfaces include also SGRE IT organization and counterparts in the two other BUs (Onshore + Offshore).
Danske Bank, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki or Copenhagen
This is an opportunity for four motivated and creative individuals to contribute to building a centre of Data Protection excellence at the heart of Danske bank group.
The roles involve assisting with monitoring data protection compliance, advising the business on data protection compliance, interacting with the data protection authorities (including notifying data breaches) and engaging in dialogue with data subjects - for example our customers.
1. Contentious roles: Two roles will focus on support and advise in relation to the privacy issues in the course of contentious legal proceedings as well as other privacy related advice to the business.
2. Advisory roles: Another two roles will focus on support for the innovation units in the bank particularly support in the process of carrying out risk assessments in an agile working environment.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As digital learning manager, you will work closely with the Head of Commercial Training who is overall responsible for setting the direction for the training and education strategy of all retail staff. Together, you will form a strong team dedicated to delivering industry-leading, innovative retail training solutions that the world has, probably, never seen before.
As digital learning manager, you will take responsibility for managing and developing our e-learning platforms and related processes. This entails translating new strategies and initiatives, developed by the Head of Commercial Training, into project plans that you execute as well as:
- Implementing and further developing our strategy for digital learning
- Driving and, over time, merging our two learning management systems: BEOCADeMY & BeoCAMPUS
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
Are you ready to help LEGO take a big leap into the new future where digital and physical play melts together?
Use your in-depth knowledge of software development and architecture to integrate cutting-edge technologies into our new digital experiences. Coach your team to deliver innovative play experiences other people tell you can’t be done.
- Direct the team who create ground breaking digital play experiences.
- You are a hands-on director – you will enjoy architecting and developing new software components which add the capabilities needed to develop radically innovative play. These software components will primarily be targeted at mobile platforms using Unity C# development. This development will either be done by our internal digital play developers or external partners.
©2019 The LEGO Group
On behalf of Ruter AS, we seek an experienced IT Project Manager with a technical background, who can ensure progress and be an active...
ProData Consult A/S
Are you an Organizational Change Management Consultant with experience in the Life Sciences industry?