19 job matcher din søgning
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Looking for new Master Data Management IT challenges?
Your primary focus is on solution ownership and the development, implementation and maintenance of selected data management IT solutions. Using your IT and MDM expertise and your solid understanding of the business, you collaborate closely with your colleagues across the organisation to clarify the needs of the business and translate requirements into new or existing IT solutions. Doing so, you actively influence the direction for data management IT solutions in Grundfos.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lifecycle management on our SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) solution as well as other current and future data management IT solutions
- Working in projects to implement and further deploy existing and future data management IT solutions as well as representing IS Data Management Solutions & Services in other IT solution projects
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you an experienced Solution Architect who can also lead a smaller team? Can you create results for your customers? Are you passionate about a job where you both face managerial and technical challenges?
As Senior Solution Architect and Team Lead for our solution architects, you will be responsible for your team's deliveries, competence development and motivation. You will therefore be responsible for employee development and assignment distribution.
Your primary task will be to handle the role as Team Lead, but you also participate in the customer projects from the initial clarifications and offers to negotiation and implementation. You will therefore handle both the customer's business needs and Kamstrup's solutions, to ensure the best possible solution for the customer.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you experienced with SAP solutions and service delivery? Do you have excellent communication skills and great stakeholder management?
If you would like to navigate in an exciting field between internal teams and outsourced delivery organisations, then we have an interesting opportunity which may be your next career move.
Your primary area of responsibility will be to ensure the deliveries (Application Development and Application Support) coming from the Application Delivery and Support team in your tower.
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment. You will be part of an international team with a "can-do" attitude.
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your IT security expertise in an agile environment? Then join BESTSELLER IT and take the lead of the IT security agenda.
We are looking for an experienced IT security profile to take product ownership of our IT security roadmap and make operational improvements as well as help us shape an agile IT Security team.
As Product Owner, you will be accountable for ensuring that the product performs and delivers, manage vendors and budgets, keep timelines and manage stakeholders across the entire organisation. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Defining the product vision and road map and ensuring that we meet our targets
- Prioritising the backlog, iteration planning and elaboration of user stories
- Acting as the link between the IT Security team and stakeholders across the organisation
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to use your digital project management skills in a global company on a mission? Do you have what it takes to take ownership of an important part of our digital customer experience?
As our Digital Project Manager, the role as MyGrundfos Product Owner will be your top priority. We have a strong product vision and expect you to further develop, implement, and roll-out MyGrundfos to all markets globally.
For instance, you:
- champion an optimal customer experience and maximize the business value of the product
- implement the product roadmap in close collaboration with our internal IT organisation, other Product Owners and external partners
- complete global roll-out and drive increasing use of the solution in close collaboration with our regional and local sales organisations
SCADA International A/S, Silkeborg
Would you like to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial business within Renewables?
Are you our new colleague in Silkeborg? We are looking for a skilled and experienced engineer to join our team in Research & Development. A critical part of our main software product is communication drivers to all kinds of wind turbines and other industrial equipment.
As our new Technical Lead Driver Development, you will be given a lot of responsibility and opportunities for growth. This job offers a variety of different tasks and is great for someone who thrives in a dynamic organization, where adaptability and collaboration are key.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
As our new IT project manager, you will manage both large and small IT projects with a local or global reach – e.g. if we need to implement a new global phone system or establish the IT set-up for a new local flagship store. To reach the best possible project outcome, we are looking to strengthen our use of agile methods as well as the change management efforts necessary to secure successful implementation of projects.
When a new project is ready for take-off, you:
- Establish the project team consisting of external hardware and software suppliers, Group IT colleagues and end users across the business
- Are responsible for project planning, resources, budgets, etc.
- Manage project stakeholders and challenge both IT colleagues on their solutions and end users on their expectations to broaden their horizon and make way for change
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you an engineer with experience in IT/Finance? Do you aspire to lead a new digitalisation project for cost management as well as to ensure that new product designs achieve cost targets across the value chain?
If you like to be part of an expanding team with increasing responsibility, then you may be the Lead Engineer we are looking for in our Cost Management team within Vestas Power Solutions!
Your main areas of responsibility will be the following:
- To lead a new digitalisation project for cost management
- To develop new cost models for future engineering projects and new modular products
- To provide the official product cost input to the Vestas sales price
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Phillips-Medisize in Struer
Phillips-Medisize is a leading expert in design, development and production of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions.
The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize is expanding and experiences a strong demand for its products and product development services, which is why the company is looking for candidates who want to be part of creating unique products for people who need medical treatment.
You will become part of the project organization, which develops injection and inhalation devices from early concept to finished product. Phillips-Medisize in Struer (Denmark) is Global Innovation Development for EU.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
The IS Financial Services Solutions department designs, develops and deploys solutions for the entire Grundfos organization within the transactional finance processes (accounting, treasury, reporting, compliance, assets & investments, etc.). The solutions are built on SAP FI-CO as their strategic platform for all transactional finance processes. Furthermore, the department is responsible for several national solutions for local compliance.
The job offers great opportunities to influence the future solutions that will drive finance processes globally.
- Leading employees, ensuring competences, and driving organizational performance
- Enabling and supporting relevant business processes
- Delivering solutions and services according to commitments
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
Can you say “Yes” to:
Conversion, Usability, Funnel rate, Content, Releases and digital projects?
Passionate about E-business?
You are a Project Manager and like to run exciting and complex digital projects in which the interaction between technology, people and business is paramount?
Well, then this is your chance.
We want to be ‘best in class’, and our ambition is to build the best www.JYSK.xx within retail bridging online, Customer Service and stores offering a seamless experience across the customer journey.
We are looking for a Project Manager with a strong commercial drive who is ready to assume the responsibility for the implementation of current and future online projects.
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
Are you up for a challenge and do you want to be part of a number of development projects in JYSK such as Seamless Cross Channel initiatives? Do you want be responsible for ensuring the operation and development of a number of business-oriented solutions and do you want to participate in projects as project participant as well as project manager? Then you might be the new Business Specialist we are looking for!
You meet possibilities…
- You will participate in different development projects
- You will define business processes and development tasks and play a big role in change management activities when implementing new solutions, including test of development tasks, support and training
- You will be supported by very qualified colleagues as part of a thorough introduction program to the JYSK solution landscape
Salling Group, Brabrand
Are your analytical skills perfectly matched by your drive to build up a state of the art loyalty program allowing Salling Group to continue to cater to our customers and maintain our strong position? Do you have what it takes to lead a team of specialists dedicated to customer program data?
You will be in the leadership team building the program – a massively sized program tailormade for Salling Group, anchored solidly in the board, the business and in the executive management.
From day one you will have great responsibilities and possibilities for influence in selecting bureaus and partners, and over time your role is expected to increase in responsibility and number of managed employees as the program prospers.
Your team will at first consist of 2 analysts and a Customer Program Coordinator and you will report to the Head of Customer Program.
Technical Lead Engineer for our software platform
Marel A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to take the leadership in establishing our future technical software platform for our highly advanced processing equipment in the food industry?
As Technical Lead Engineer you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of our new technical platform in Aarhus.
- Work closely together with other Technical Lead Engineers in our Global Marel Core Program, to further develop, evolve and make sure that the software standards stays state of the art
- Take part in development teams to support a successful implantation
- Collect, consolidate and challenge the requirements from the stakeholders, and ensure alignment in relation to serviceability, modularity, compatibility with industry standard
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
As our new Cloud Lead Developer, you become a key part of our cloud infrastructure journey where all our current applications and platforms must be transferred to our cloud-based infrastructure. Taking on this dual role of combining hands-on development with acting as team lead for our DevOps unit, you make a valuable colleague.
You will spend most of your time developing second to none integrations that are scalable towards internal applications as well as cloud applications and our partners. Thus, you upgrade our existing platform’s current integrations into the new platform as well as establish the new integrations for future projects. More specifically, you will:
- Implement our cloud-based integration platform using API microservices
- Develop new integrations and lift existing integrations into the new platform
- Allocate tasks and resources throughout the DevOps team using your preferred work method
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you a passionate, experienced and gifted Systems Engineering Specialist?
As a Systems Engineer in Radar Software, you get a central role in developing the right Radar Tracker Software solutions and become responsible for the Radar Tracking system functionality and performance. Likewise, you will be the focal point of the system architecture for the Tracker Software. Furthermore, there will be some minor technical project management tasks related to the Radar Tracker Software development.
You must understand, interpret and break down user requirements and guarantee that the overall system requirements are well defined and documented. In addition, you must identify and manage the overall system and architecture solution and be responsible for system verification and validation. You will also play a key role in further feature developments for the Radar Tracker.
For the Process & IT Tools team in the Service Business unit we are looking for a Process Specialist that likes to take responsibility for creation of OT Cyber Security maintenance related processes.
Would you like to be part of an existing global team working with implementing processes in our organization with an understanding of the process objectives and the knowledge needed on the tools that support them.
As OT Cyber Security Process Specialist, your tasks will cover:
- Design processes in our organization ensuring that they are Lean designed, reducing waste, unnecessary uncertainty, and improving value generation in the design phase; including the measures and process KPIs
- Ensure the execution of the processes as they are designed and with a realistic perspective.
For the Application Configuration and Support team in the Service Diagnostic department we are looking for a IEC 62443 and ISO 27001 specialist
As IEC 62443 and ISO 27001 specialist your tasks will cover:
- Ensure that developed Cyber Security solutions comply with IEC62443, NERC-CIP, NIST, etc. legislations and ISO 27001 standards and map them to customer requirements
- Writing documentation and presentations for customer meetings and internal stakeholder
- Participate in customer meetings regarding OT Cyber Security requirements
For the Application Configuration and Support team in the Service Diagnostic department we are looking for a OT Cyber Security Architect for infrastructure
As OT Cyber Security Architect your tasks will cover:
- Participate in architectural reviews of new Cyber Security Solutions to make sure that the solution fits service and customer needs.
- Creating new Cyber Security designs together with our SCADA software and hardware development department
- Creating new Cyber Security designs or redesign of existing solutions to fulfil customer requirements