10 job matcher din søgning
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to lead the UX development of complete customer journeys from pre-purchase to unboxing, set-up and usage? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Gain a role with global influence, affecting both product and packaging around the world?
- Lead a team that exists to create and innovate in a continuously evolving industry?
- Join a company obsessed with pushing the boundaries of what a luxury audio experience can be?
You will join our Product team consisting of product managers, designers, researchers and engineers. Together, we are dedicated to creating excellence throughout the entire user journey.
Within the Product team, you will lead a team of experienced UX specialists to deliver on various UX projects. You will oversee the projects throughout their life cycle from concept, specification and development to launch and maintenance.
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Are you passionate about ensuring compliance in a dynamic IT environment? Would you like to develop and maintain quality procedures across IT infrastructure and applications? Are you excellent at communicating about current quality standards and procedures to ensure understanding across the organisation? Do you want to join a dedicated team of IT Specialists? Then you might be the IT Compliance Specialist we are looking for!
As IT Compliance Specialist your main area of responsibility will be:
- Facilitate recurring quality activities, including; quarterly IT quality review meetings, GMP training and IT quality system overview
- Create validation deliverables (Master plans, Protocols etc.) ensuring traceability in all IT activities
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
DTU – Technical University of Denmark invites applications for a permanent professorship in Software Engineering at DTU Compute (Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science). You will be section head of the Software and Process Engineering Section and be in charge of strengthening and further developing the research of this section in collaboration with the section members by setting the way forward.
You are expected to engage actively in the definition, development, and promotion of the future IT profile of DTU Compute, in particular by working together with other sections at DTU Compute and by encouraging your section members to engage in inter-sectional collaboration.
Are you an experienced digital Product Owner and would you like to become part of a highly engaged team that creates innovative and business supportive digital marketing solutions?
Part of your job will be to act as Product Owner for a cross functional SCRUM team, you will work with both backend and frontend developers to deliver on our yearly roadmap and support our business units meet their digital objectives. Secondly you will drive your own digital projects with stakeholders across the entire organization.
Your main tasks will be:
- Help breaking down strategic road map into tangible digital concepts and epics
- Advice, challenge and collect detailed requirements from business stakeholders
- Organize/prepare mock-ups and detailed specifications for the development team
Maersk Drilling A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Do you want to be part of Maersk Drilling's journey in providing world-class customer services on a global scale and do you know what it takes to lead and inspire people around you?
- Accountable for IT Operations, IT business applications, Customer and Management System services
- Develop strategies for GBS Business Infrastructure, hereunder being part of developing the IT strategy for Maersk Drilling
- Ensure that the area delivers IT services that support the business strategies for Maersk Drilling Service Level Management
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As Project & Portfolio Coordinator you get a variety of tasks such as managing the overall IT project portfolio, maintaining the project methodology and support project managers in their daily workuse as well as the project management for smaller projects.
You also have have administrative duties supporting the IT Management team with reporting, process management as well as arranging global meetings and seminars, handling external suppliers and in general secure the day to day operation of a global IT organization.
- Manage and act as key contact point for the project portfolio and project methodology
- Project manager for smaller projects & changes
- Handle administrative tasks such as reporting, process documentation, meeting arrangements etc.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As digital learning manager, you will work closely with the Head of Commercial Training who is overall responsible for setting the direction for the training and education strategy of all retail staff. Together, you will form a strong team dedicated to delivering industry-leading, innovative retail training solutions that the world has, probably, never seen before.
As digital learning manager, you will take responsibility for managing and developing our e-learning platforms and related processes. This entails translating new strategies and initiatives, developed by the Head of Commercial Training, into project plans that you execute as well as:
- Implementing and further developing our strategy for digital learning
- Driving and, over time, merging our two learning management systems: BEOCADeMY & BeoCAMPUS
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
As our new IT project manager, you will manage both large and small IT projects with a local or global reach – e.g. if we need to implement a new global phone system or establish the IT set-up for a new local flagship store. To reach the best possible project outcome, we are looking to strengthen our use of agile methods as well as the change management efforts necessary to secure successful implementation of projects.
When a new project is ready for take-off, you:
- Establish the project team consisting of external hardware and software suppliers, Group IT colleagues and end users across the business
- Are responsible for project planning, resources, budgets, etc.
- Manage project stakeholders and challenge both IT colleagues on their solutions and end users on their expectations to broaden their horizon and make way for change
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
As our new Cloud Lead Developer, you become a key part of our cloud infrastructure journey where all our current applications and platforms must be transferred to our cloud-based infrastructure. Taking on this dual role of combining hands-on development with acting as team lead for our DevOps unit, you make a valuable colleague.
You will spend most of your time developing second to none integrations that are scalable towards internal applications as well as cloud applications and our partners. Thus, you upgrade our existing platform’s current integrations into the new platform as well as establish the new integrations for future projects. More specifically, you will:
- Implement our cloud-based integration platform using API microservices
- Develop new integrations and lift existing integrations into the new platform
- Allocate tasks and resources throughout the DevOps team using your preferred work method
Do you want to get your hands deep into our IT infrastructure and manage global projects?
You will play an important role in our Global IT organization and have a central role in IT Infrastructure & Operations. We are globally expanding our business and need a new Project Manager to ensure that our IT infrastructure projects are being successfully managed and delivered.
Your mission will be to drive, coordinate and plan IT infrastructure changes in interaction with the individual project owners, solution- and implementation teams. The success criterias include high quality in deliverables.
- General infrastructure projects (network, servers, meeting/conference facilities etc.) connected to our upcoming new building with the capacity of 500 people
- IT Migration projects across the entire infrastructure technology stack in the Datacenter
- Re-branding infrastructure projects