79 job matcher din søgning
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to be part of building a new domain area around migration of documents and processes and ensure that project migrations run smoothly?
Join us and become our Senior Migration Expert in DRM & QHSE Systems where you’ll help us build a domain expertise in migrating documents and processes from old legacy systems to new and up-to-date systems.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
We are looking for an experienced software developer who loves the computer vision and machine learning domain
You will be a member of a skilled, highly motivated and self-driven team of software developers and data scientists spanning different educational backgrounds and competences. We do weekly sprint-like iterations, focusing our work on what adds value to our customers.
What profile are we looking for?
- You have a background in image analysis & computer vision, e.g. a master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- You display a clear passion for computer vision and understand the core concepts and techniques
- You can analyse image data and build predictive models using Python or C++
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The division of Astrophysics and Atmospheric Physics at the National Space Institute at the Technical University of Denmark, DTU Space, is looking for a data specialist with an expertise in data from transient astrophysical phenomena.
Your main task will be the reduction and analysis of data from transient sources. The data will primarily originate from (but will not be restricted to) the Very Large Telescope, the Swift satellite and the Nordic Optical Telescope. In addition, you are expected to participate in data quality control during the commissioning of the BlackGEM array of telescopes. You will be actively involved in the planning of observations, ensuring the prompt reaction of various telescopes and facilities to new discoveries and you will play a leading role in securing data for these events.
We offer an unique opportunity to become our new Data Analyst, which is a central role in the Supply Chain organization. You will work closely with the supply chain management team to optimize flows by using your process understanding and ability to analyse data.
Your primary assignments will be:
- Maintaining KPIs and databases that are vital tools for the complete supply chain
- Developing tools as the business is changing focus
- Participating in development of new processes including new data structure as part of the merger
The job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate technology experts from around the world in a leading company within the test and measurement industry. You will be a strong contributor who collaborates closely with colleagues from various business functions all over the world.
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Solar in Vejen
Are you able to manage business requirements regarding the Order to Cash process flow? Do you have thorough knowledge of SAP and can you make things happened? – Then this key position as SAP O2C Solution Specialist is the right position for you!
Solar A/S is looking for a Solution Specialist to develop and optimize functionality in the field of Order-to-Cash for their SAP department. Being a sourcing and service company, Solar focuses on each individual customer and works closely with the customer to offer tailored services that underpin the customer’s effort to optimize the daily processes to run more profitable businesses.
This is a key position in the internal SAP department at the HQ in Vejen, Denmark, and you will be part of a highly engaged team of 20 focusing on FICO, P2P, R2S, O2C, H2R, ABAP and AUTH.
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
Are you interested in large scale business analytics and looking for new career opportunities in a company that encourages you to develop? Then you might just be what we are looking for to support our growing 2-stroke after-sales and service business.
- Cleanse and structure raw market data in order to improve and implement market analytics and market reports towards the Sales organization
- Develop build and maintain relevant Power BI reports for the Spare-part Business
- Develop and maintain KPI’s dashboards for our global organization
Are you passionate about working with implementing, managing and supporting systems and applications used in clinical trials to improve the quality of life for people living with brain diseases?
Then we may have the right job for you as we are currently looking for a Clinical Data Engineer to manage systems and applications utilized in the conduct of our clinical trials.
You will primarily be working with systems related to our clinical operational data, including new tools for optimizing site selection for clinical trials and an Investigator support portal. You will be working closely with colleagues in Biometrics and Clinical Development. Part of your key responsibilities will to be ensure that our systems are maintained in a validated state and compliant with internal procedures and external regulations.
Are you an experienced Telecom Engineer who enjoys innovative network and telephony projects? Take an active role in CERN’s Telecom and Radio Section, joining a dynamic team using cutting edge technologies, for projects related to fixed telephony, mobile, radio and IoT services. Work at the heart of telecommunication, at the largest particle physics lab in the world. CERN, take part!
Your main functions will include:
- Contribute to the design, deployment, operation and maintenance of these services based on commercial and open-source components. Specifically, you will focus on the maintenance and development of the Asterisk-based fixed telephony service with WebRTC based client applications.
- Ensure the proper integration of these services within the IT department agile infrastructure and DevOps tools.
Ferrosan Medical Devices A/S, Søborg
Are you passionate about business intelligence and about converting market data into actionable insights? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real impact and help bring the organization to the next level? If you can answer these questions affirmatively, then please read on!
You will be part of the Commercial Development team who has the overall responsibility for business and market intelligence. You will be leading our efforts to upgrade our data management capabilities.
In your role as a Business Intelligence Manager in Biomaterials, you will take ownership of the market data that we receive from various external providers. Your tasks will be to:
- Lead the transition into a new Business Intelligence system
- Develop standard market intelligence reports for management and board
- Develop standard models for opportunity evaluation
Do you have a track-record of leading a team of biostatisticians? Do you have a passion for Biostatistics? Do you want to be involved in approval and surveillance of novel and advanced therapeutics? Do you want to use your knowledge for the benefit of patients throughout Europe?
The position is anchored in the division for medical evaluation and biostatistics, which encompasses all quantitative and medical (human and veterinary) evaluation across the agency. We give input to all functions in the agency such as drug approvals and pharmacovigilance as well as devices and scientific advice.
We have recently announced a Data Analytics Centre to be built within the frame of the DKMA. The Biostatisticians will perform analytical tasks on behalf of the center dealing with Raw Data analysis, as well as analysis of Real World Data in all formats from a variety of data sources.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to participate in developing the next generation of models for measurement of Probability of Default (PD) in Danske Bank?
As part of Risk Analytics, a department consisting of approximately 120 dedicated employees, you would be responsible for modeling and quantifying credit risk for corporate and retail customers.
In this job, you will combine business needs and data driven analytics to build and maintain PD models for the future. You will work in close collaboration with key stakeholders across various risk management and business functions in order to gain the necessary business understanding and ensure the business case of the final models in implementation.
Hansen Technologies Denmark A/S, Sønderborg
The role has become available following a recent strategic restructure. We offer a challenging role in a growing global company and Hansen offers excellent opportunities for professional and personnel development.
- Manage the implementation of global IT Services processes in your team of approximately 10-12 professionals across our locations in Denmark, Norway, Finland and the UK. This includes workload scheduling, development of competencies, performance management etc.
- Maintain the technology roadmap for Hansen’s Department and work with the EMEA Head of Strategy and Architecture to foster its integration into an enterprise wide global technology roadmap
- Identify and define new services to support Hansen’s business needs, determine their implications and enable actionable steps within the respective zone
IFS ApS, Kastrup
Does QA & Testing responsibility of our mission critical airline EFB software solutions sound like an intriguing challenge for you? IFS at Kastrup Airport seeks immediately a QA & Software Testing Specialist (with Manager Potential).
Due to continued success in global markets IFS is looking for an experienced QA & Testing engineer that will report directly to the company’s CTO, Svein Waagstein Rasmussen.
- Develop and implement effective quality assurance plans and strategies for the software development.
- Ensure test coverage of the software requirements
- Create, maintain and execute comprehensive test plans and test cases
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Jabra in Ballerup
Do you want to challenge the business with your thorough market data analysis? With the aspiration of implementing and securing insight-driven strategies in decision-making processes, this could be your chance for a challenging and motivating position as Global Market Insights Manager in a global market leading company.
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio makes life sound better by offering intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. As Global Market Insights Manager you will look into market developments, how the products perform and what the end users request.
Together with your three colleagues, you will support the entire organization with market insights and recommendations on business opportunities, strengths and weaknesses and you will get full ownership of the market data.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The successful candidate will be working as a member of an agile development team working within a cross functional team to develop existing and new testing libraries and frameworks covering functional and/or performance test automation.Key responsibilities
- Develop manual & automated tests, framework and solutions across the test lifecycle
- Design automation scripts for E2E UI & webservice testing.
- Working within an agile environment with TDD and/or BDD to challenge and improve testing coverage as well as dependencies and outcomes.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you interested in securing our insights and optimizing our experiences? You will be assessing the performance and behaviour of consumers using experiences created for the specific audience.
The insights and analytics manager is supporting the audience team by ensuring we have the right tracking and dashboards to easily pull the data we need to optimize the experience.
The role will also be carrying out ad hoc analysis, both in agreement with Product Leads and on own initiatives.
- Will be assisting product leads with analytics to assess the performance of experiences and features and establish analytical foundation for improvements
- Working with the product teams (KE and DAD) to ensure tracking towards defined objectives are established when developing products and features
- Providing ad hoc analysis to power decision making and optimization of experiences
©2019 The LEGO Group
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Nets is looking to hire multiple Network Engineers at various technical levels to strengthen and develop our network capabilites. We are looking for individuals that would like to join us at the journey where we finalize moving from traditional network to software defined network (ACI).
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Keeping the network stable and secure through proactive operation (ie. LCM, patching)
- Participate in projects, both for internal and external customers
- Be an active contributer to our technical academic community
- Work in a fast and flexible environment and participate in 24x7 on-call duties
Are you ready for a challenge in a dynamic, energetic and global company? Join our team of passionate people changing the online buying experience. VividWorks helps manufacturers and retailers in various industries to boost their sales.
What we can offer you?
- Open culture and flexible hours with challenging tasks and a global customer base.
- Possibility to work with cutting-edge technology with all the latest tools and gadgets.
- Possibility to travel internationally. For example, over one third of our employees have had one or more business trips to Japan in the past two years.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you ready to help LEGO take a leap into a future where artificial intelligence is a key part of play?
Use your in-depth knowledge of artificial intelligence and software development to integrate cutting-edge technologies into our new digital play experiences.
- Develop ground breaking software and integrate Artificial Intelligence (AI) into our play experiences – AI in general and Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) in particular.
- Mentor internal developers and external freelancers to make sure our technology implementation is state-of-the-art and adhering the best-practise within the field.
- Help us find and select the best partners in the world to work with in the areas of AI and CNN. Engage in a professional collaboration with these partners to help them succeed.
©2019 The LEGO Group