78 job matcher din søgning
Danske Commodities A/S, Aarhus
In Risk Analysis, you will work alongside six dedicated specialists who co-operate with the rest of Risk Management on a daily basis to constantly support the organisation by managing and building models that calculate our business risks.
Your overall responsibility will be to develop well-founded models and analyses, while also ensuring a high quality in our internal quantitative model library. Besides developing various models, e.g. valuation models, you will also be working on ad-hoc analysis to support business cases and our general risk management framework.
- a company with best in class employee survey results on ‘cooperation’
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are implementing Holistic Wealth Advice with advisors across Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. We know from Denmark, where the concept is already implemented well in Private Banking, that this brings great customer value. However, we also know that this requires a major competence upgrade for our advisors. This is why we need new colleges to help us train and support our advisors in this process and help develop our concept and model to be the best in the Nordics.
A substantial part of your job would be to support and train the advisors and the organisation in Holistic Wealth Advice, but you would also be contributing to the development of the concept and the tool in close cooperation with your colleges in the team. This means ideation, refinement and testing of tool and concepts.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Use your maintenance experience and interest in IT solutions as you travel the world to oversee the implementation of IBM Maximo – and become the CMMS specialist on site.
In this independent role, you will take ownership of our CMMS projects – from sales through to implementation and support. In the early project stages, you analyse customer needs based on the relevant tender material and present your recommendations directly to the customers. Once we agree on the solution, you write up the detailed design description and act as project manager on the installation process.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Analyse CMMS tenders and offer the right solutions
- Build tree structures to manage assets and work towards predictive maintenance
- Coordinate and manage internal and external team members
Maersk Oil Trading, Copenhagen
Are you an enthusiastic graduate with a keen interest in working with the interaction between core business, systems and infrastructure?
Your role as an Associate Application Manager will be to support daily operational tasks and work primarily with one of our trading systems.
As part of your role, you will be expected to:
- Use new technologies to optimize business operational processes for all functions
- Define and measure performance metrics of the application portfolio
- Facilitate the gathering of continuously evolving business requirements and the translation of these into technical requirements
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
You are responsible for ensuring that we continuously leverage data to be on the forefront of creating market leading customer experiences across and in line with our value propositions and across the business. This includes:
- Discovering opportunities of value (product discovery) from data and managing a pipeline of ideas and hypothesis testing & idea validation
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog for data engineering scrum team based on overall strategy and objectives
- Coordinating work and priorities across technology teams involved in pursuit of achieving desired outcomes
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
The N&H Financial Analyst is part of the Global N&H reporting, analysis and systems team and provides clear insights and commentary of the N&H business performance.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for conducting moderate to complex financial analysis such as sales, profitability and working capital analysis and will provide financial support and thorough understanding of business, operation or functional performance.
- Provide Financial Analysis and support to the N&H business and functions
- Participate in the preparation/development of the yearly strategy review
- Participate in the preparation/development of the yearly profit objective
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Maersk Software Development is looking to strengthen its capability with a Senior Developer. If you have several years of experience writing distributed and cloud-native applications with Azure and .NET Core and you thrive in an agile fast-paced environment, then read on!
Your tasks will among other things include the following:
- writing and maintaining secure, robust, scalable and efficient code that turns business concepts into tangible solutions, products and user experiences
- driving software architecture and design patterns (microservices, hexagonal architecture), dissecting business requirements into small implementable tasks
- driving automated tests and practices like TDD, BDD, DevOps and CI/CD
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
If you possess solid experience working with databases and systems in a pharmaceutical business environment and you are looking for a job with great impact, influence and challenge, then this is it.
You will join LEO Pharma in the most exciting period for many years as we are transforming the company to fulfil our goal of becoming the world’s preferred dermatology care partner. To succeed, we invest massively in R&D, and as a result, our pipeline and R&D activities are growing rapidly, constantly demanding a strong and continued focus on driving efficiencies and optimisations in our organisation.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As System Test Engineer, you assist in building up and developing our system integration test team, establish and define processes, strategies and methods as you go.
Part of your role is to plan, prioritize and participate in the testing as well as delegate tasks to the system testers. Specifically, you:
- Participate in defining, aligning and consolidating system integration test strategies in cooperation with your manager, partners and colleagues.
- Define and standardize system integration test methods and tools and build a structured system-test approach.
- Specify, program and implement automated system integration testing.
- Prepare, conduct, analyze, fault-detect and conclude on system integration testing according to agreed plans.
Moreover, you participate in developing the area of pump-system knowledge in the Global BD Lab to advise and share knowledge with partners on integrated system features and testing of this area.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
We need several bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge the way we do things.
As a member of the decision modelling team you will be responsible for pushing the boundaries of how to use analytics directly in credit decisions. Your major delivery in the customer journey will be automated decisions leading to instant gratification, higher customer satisfaction, while contributing to a standardised process and fewer resources spend.
You will bring together the best of expert knowledge and statistical analysis to secure a solid decision on retail customers. You work in close collaboration with key stakeholders across customers, risk, credit, IT and business in order to capture the necessary business understanding.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Looking for new Master Data Management IT challenges?
Your primary focus is on solution ownership and the development, implementation and maintenance of selected data management IT solutions. Using your IT and MDM expertise and your solid understanding of the business, you collaborate closely with your colleagues across the organisation to clarify the needs of the business and translate requirements into new or existing IT solutions. Doing so, you actively influence the direction for data management IT solutions in Grundfos.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lifecycle management on our SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) solution as well as other current and future data management IT solutions
- Working in projects to implement and further deploy existing and future data management IT solutions as well as representing IS Data Management Solutions & Services in other IT solution projects
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
As Corporate Projects & Strategy Specialist you will be instrumental in providing analytics, frameworks, planning and executing on a variety of projects and being able to manage these simultaneously.
You will need to build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across Chr. Hansen and work closely with the Executive Board and Corporate Leadership Team (CLT). You will report to the CEO of Chr. Hansen.
Your primary focus will be to support the CEO in projects and ad hoc tasks including:
- Board CEO report
- Drive global or cross-functional projects, supporting the CEO
- Coordinate bi-annual strategy process with CLT and their organization, culminating in the annual Board Strategy Seminar.
As a Business Process Consultant in Future Financing you will work with the design and conceptualization of features on a daily basis. You will work alongside multi-disciplinary creative people in smaller teams. You will be responsible for the experience and business requirements of the features you are working on.
Part of the daily activities is to work and coordinate with IT, UX and other stakeholders in helping to shape and define the scope of each feature - without compromising the quality and value for the end-user.
You will execute on the shared vision and help improve the customer journey for our users by transforming user needs into concrete solutions that can be implemented incrementally. All while having fun working in high performing teams!
AAK Denmark A/S, Aarhus or Netherlands
AAK are seeking to appoint a Global Operations Manager, Analytical Systems to report directly to the Global Operations Director for Quality Assurance, Food Safety and Analytical Systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining standard Analytical level for AAK Global Operations by setting actions and targets for AAK operating units globally and defining the appropriate governance.
This role involves travel between AAK sites, the role can be based in either Denmark or the Netherlands.
- Management of the Global Analytical Systems Team, ensuring training and development needs of the team are met and supported.
- Administer best practices and promote the highest level of performance across in AAK’s Global Operating Units with a focus on QC activities
- Define analytical standards and processes across AAK’s operating units and oversee successful implementation.
EIVA a/s, Skanderborg
See your software code sail the world's seas
Our software suite, NaviSuite, is among the most high-end and most used ones in the industry, offering users a multi-purpose solution known for its versatility and efficiency. We’re seeing growing interest in NaviSuite and are consequently on the lookout for additional crew members to join our team of software engineers in ensuring that our customers can successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and set up wind turbines at sea.
You'll be working with...
- Software for surface and subsea positioning, manoeuvring and advanced 3D navigation.
- 3D visualisation of dynamic and static data including vessels, drones, structures, and water column, seabed or sediment data.
- Autonomous systems such as AUVs.
Novozymes A/S, Lyngby
Do you prefer to work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements? Do you have a good sense of humor and can communicate well with people from different organizational units? Then this is an excellent opportunity to join our team.
In your role as Cloud Engineer in Novozymes, you will work on designing and establishing solutions that can facilitate data-driven decision making at all levels in the organization. You will gain a broad business understanding of Novozymes globally and you solve challenging business issues through engagement with stakeholders across all management levels in Novozymes.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
The BI landscape is changing in Grundfos. This is a great opportunity, if you want to be part of our BI journey, developing solutions in SAP that infuse significant value to our business, particularly within the Purchasing area.
Your role will be to develop backend solutions in SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and depending on your experience and interest in learning new areas, you develop frontend solutions in Business Objects as well. In doing so, you will be cooperating closely with Purchase to understand, analyse and meet their needs and requests.
Some of the solutions you will be developing on your own, but your developer colleague is not far away to assist with feedback or advice. You will both be developing and doing maintenance on existing solutions. Naturally, you ensure that both new and existing solutions live up to our standards and add value to end-users.
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Scan Global Logistics in Taastrup
Are you able to understand business requirements regarding the Forwarding process flow? Do you have knowledge of TMS and can you make things happened? – Then this key position as IT Solution Consultant is the right position for you!
Scan Global Logistics (SGL) are in progress of implementing the future IT landscape. A very strategically product is “SGL Road” that is the process of changing the TMS to CarLo road planning software. We are therefore looking for an IT Solution Consultant to develop and optimize functionality in the field of Transportation Management for the SGL Corporate IT department.
Being a successful forwarding company, SGL are extending their global IT department and you will be offering an interesting and challenging position in an international and fast-paced environment.
NEWTEC A/S, Odense
Newtec is looking for bright and passionate software developers, who will make a noticeable difference in our software department. You will be part of one of our many innovative teams of highly skilled software developers, who deals with development, programming and design of software.
The position will provide you with a great variation of tasks and so it is important that you are a team player who enjoys such a work environment. On a personal level, you enjoy working in an informal environment where you take responsibility for your own tasks. You must be persistent, committed and open to new ideas. You are enthusiastic and know how to get things done, and you are not afraid of sharing knowledge and insight to support the continuous improvement and development of the business and its products. You take pride in delivering quality software and finishing your work on time.
Asiainfo Denmark ApS, Copenhagen/Aalborg
AsiaInfo is an international company which started business in DK from 2013 with a stable and reliable partner. The headquarter is in Beijing, China. We aim on develop in Europe using our own Telecom industry business support and customer service system. We can offer an international multicultural environment with ambitious team players.
AsiaInfo is looking for a Security Solution Architect to lead security solution architecture throughout a project's lifecycle.
What will your job look like?
- Lead the security solution architecture throughout project lifecycle (Business Development, Design, Development, Ongoing operations). Ensure security solution meets customer business and technical needs
- Maintain the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information security