50 job matcher din søgning
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Would you like the opportunity to head a highly skilled Engineering department, developing it to be a strong technical competence centre for our entire organisation? Are you an experienced people manager with a delegating leadership style, and are you motivated by leading and developing technical specialists?
The Engineering department is placed in our Technical Management organisation and is our technical function contributing to and cooperating with the entire value chain after the new wind turbines are released for sale. At the moment, Engineering consists of 18 employees, and we are currently recruiting for a manager for one of the functional teams.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market.
Goertek Europe ApS, Aalborg
For our R&D team in Aalborg, we are seeking a senior engineer with a great passion for audio and DSP software development to primarily develop solutions for voice band audio. In addition, taking a lead role of a new team being formed for voice band technologies.
Depending on your background and professional skills, the following competences will be considered as qualifications for the position:
- Adaptive filter design and its applications (i.e. echo cancellation, noise reduction, adaptive beamforming).
- IIR/FIR digital filter design and its applications (i.e. equalization, decimation, interpolation, linear prediction).
- Design of dynamic range control algorithms (i.e. compressors, limiters).
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Do you have a proven track record as line manager for a project management department, and can you lead highly skilled project management professionals by example?
Join us and become Head of our Wind Farm Project Management team in Wind Farm Engineering where you’ll be responsible for a team of eight project managers working across our assets.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
SAM International recruiting on behalf of OnRobot A/S in Odense
OnRobot, an innovative and fast-growing international robotics company in Odense, is looking for a skilled R&D manager. The company highly values motivated and purpose-driven employees, providing you with the opportunity to develop professionally and influence your future line of work.
As R&D manager, you will lead the development of the future generation of products within OnRobot by managing and cooperating with a team of 30 dedicated engineers. The R&D manager is a new position, where you will report to the CTO and take over some of the daily tasks and responsibilities.
SAM International is one of Denmark's and Scandinavia's largest headhunting companies. Through insight of our customers' strategies and challenges, we are preferred partner in the recruitment and competence optimization. We find Directors, Managers and Specialists in Denmark and abroad.
Lantmännen Unibake Danmark A/S, Horsens
With reference to our Operations Director, you become the manager of a competent and well-functioning team of seven employees in our Central Quality (CQ) department. You have a functional responsibility for our two local Quality Managers of our bakeries in Jutland. The CQ department is a function of Lantmännen Unibake Denmark Frozen in Horsens.
Your responsibility is to secure food safety and quality in Lantmännen Unibake Denmark Frozen to meet food legislation, food standards and customer requirements. As part of the Operations management team, you play a key role in leading a strong quality culture and proactively developing and implementing the company's continuous improvement within the quality area.
Your primary work areas are:
- Management of the quality and food safety area at strategic and tactical level
- Daily management of our CQ department
- Overall responsibility for maintaining quality standards and certifications
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you passionate about leading people and driving standardisation activities in interaction with technical and commercial stakeholders across the entire business? And are you motivated by influencing the future agenda in sustainable energy? Can you inspire international teams to high performance and add value to the business? And are you committed to creating results in a positive way? Then please take a look at this exciting career opportunity!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage a high-performing team
- Budget responsible
- Select, build and retain strong competences in the organisation
Selecta A/S, Brøndby
We are now looking for a Technical Service Manager who will be operationally responsible for leading our Technicians within Denmark. The Technical Service Manager is a versatile position that requires sufficient managerial skills as well as sufficient technical skills. Our Technicians, a group of 12, are field based and you´ll be visiting them on a regular basis.
An important part of your responsibility is to provide our customers with the best service in technical matters together with your team. In order to succeed in providing the best service, we believe that as a leader you are clear in your leadership and create conditions for effective daily work. You divide the workload among members of the team and it is important to review and develop new working methods. You make sure your team is fully trained and able to perform in the best possible way.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Are you a strong leader with great communication skills? Would you like to work on sites with the newest wind turbines? Then this is your chance for new challenges and career development opportunities by joining Vestas and become a part of the global leader in the high-tech world of wind energy.
Your primary area of responsibilities:
- Supervision and guidance of installation teams
- Site documentation
- Coordinate work of several teams on site and conduct daily toolbox meetings
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues. There is a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is always prepared to help when needed.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you a leader by heart and experienced with project/portfolio management? If yes, then you should have a look at this unique managerial position, in which you will have a great impact and the ability to set your mark in the organisation.
Your main responsibilities will cover:
- Leading a team of highly competent project managers and technical leads
- Ensure smooth processes and resource allocation regarding project execution
- Ensure overview of existing and active projects plus the roadmap for future projects
We offer a developing role with a large span of control, where you can make the best use of your experience and personal competencies as lead and sparring partner to your team of colleagues.
Are you good at setting direction and developing the competences within a large technical execution team? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company driven by delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions?
As General Manager Technical Execution & Delivery, your main responsibility is to continuously ensure that we have the right competences available and that these are deployed in the best possible way. This also entails fostering the right mindset and engaging with all stakeholders.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the right resources are available and deployed according to business demands
- Developing the operation model and setting goals for the department
- Developing high performance teams with focus on people development and constructive feedback
Tetra Pak Inventing A/S, Hjørring
Tetra Pak is now offering this excellent opportunity of WCM Manager to join our team based in Hjørring, Denmark.
You will be focusing on :
- Developing our WCM roadmap.
- Coordinating all local WCM activities.
- Organizing and leading our internal and external WCM audits and assessments.
You will be a part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We offer highly skilled and passionate colleagues in an environment where we honour freedom & responsibility.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS, Copenhagen
Do you want to take the lead in order to ensure the highest quality processes on a daily basis?
At Xellia, you will step into an internationally growing company with good development opportunities. You will be able to influence the business and be part of an entrepreneurial and successful organization owned by Novo Holding A/S.
As our new Manager MQA API, we will promise you an exciting and challenging position where you will contribute to the running and managing of MQA API in a cost-efficient manner. You will be budget responsible, which includes having to follow up on the department’s expenses.
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Are you ready to set new standards for our production and assume managerial responsibility for 70 skilled employees?
To be successful in this role you have established yourself as a strong leader with professional pride. You approach situations with an open mind-set as well as determination and clear priorities. You have good communication skills and excel at creating long-term relations both internally and externally.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Challenge status quo in order to optimise our overall performance in the production
- Raise the bar for safety, high quality, optimum performance and efficiency
- Ensure capacity utilization and continuous development through Lean ways of working
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Strong Project Manager with a proven track record of working with buildings and production related projects.
Are you self-driven with a creative mindset and focus on making the projects and management a good experience for stakeholders and employees/end users.
Project Management of different kind of building and production related projects.
- Ensure high stakeholder alignment. Since LEGO is a company where collaboration and coherence is key values, communication and coordination is very important to manage.
- Schedule, manage and control project tasks to meet deadlines, quality and budget requirements.
- Management of external partners (designers, contractors, supervisors etc.) during the project lifecycle.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Are you ready to take the next step on your career leading a team of SCADA Engineers and Specialists? Are you a people manager who knows how to motivate and get the best from your team?
- Manager of a department with 11 SCADA Engineers/Specialists
- Motivate and drive improvements
- Convert strategy into action-oriented objectives for each employee and follow up to ensure targets are met
We offer you a challenging and demanding job with excellent professional and personal development opportunities. You will have the chance to work in an inspiring, international environment and inside the world's leading company and manufacturer of sustainable energy solutions.
As Head of Product Management you will be part of our Offshore PPM Department where you will lead the DD Platform Team with motivated product managers. You will partner closely with stakeholders across the entire value chain to create and execute our strategy to grow our platform ensuring continuous improvements and competitiveness.
Together with the DD Platform Head you set the direction, define the strategy and further optimize the deliverables of your team.
What are my responsibilities?
- You understand the competitive landscape and will be part of defining the product strategy and roadmap
- You will collaborate closely with many internal stakeholders and our customers.
- You will prioritize projects cross-functionally to ensure projects are completed on time
Are you an experienced manager who is passionate about Health, Safety and Environment? Can you lead and facilitate a positive HSE culture across the organisation together with your team? And are you an ambitious change manager who knows how to align and communicate with stakeholders across the organisation? Would you like to do this in a leading global sustainable energy company?
Then you should pursue this career opportunity with Vestas Blades Introduction Center in Lem, Denmark!
Besides leading your team your core tasks will be to mature Quality, Safety and Environment (QSE) awareness and performance towards world-class HSE performance, and to identify, develop, implement and maintain the HSE strategy by driving the deployment of goals into the relevant parts of VBIC.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Do you want to inspire and lead the people who build the sustainable energy of tomorrow? Does the challenge of leading people in different locations motivate you?
We are looking for a Manager to Installation Supervision. This is your chance to be a part of a strong team in an exciting industry.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- All employment matters including hiring, employee relations, performance management, performance appraisals, etc.
- Provide effective leadership that achieves an aligned, engaged and motivated team
- Secure a constant awareness on safety at the sites
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and market-leading robotics company, where nothing is impossible? Do you thrive by working with and through people?
As our next Service Hub Manager, we offer you the possibility to work with and through people. Even though you have a structured mindset, your flexible approach allows you to embrace constant changes. Since this is not your first encounter with managing people, you are fully aware of the responsibility and willing to put your team before yourself.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will among others be:
- Daily management and coordination of team resources and activities for Service Hub Denmark
- Assist in coordination of processes and work instructions across all service hubs (China and US) and ensure communication between the service hubs
- Help train staff in global hubs