163 job matcher din søgning
Velux A/S, Østbirk
As our new QHS&E Manager, you will be a part of the management at Østbirk and Brædstrup and report directly to General Director Kristian Justesen. Your primary task is to ensure that strategic and operational initiatives support the execution of the VELUX strategy.
You will do this alongside other production units and in cooperation with global functions, such as VELUX Global Quality and Global Health, Safety & Environment, and you are responsible for managing 20 colleagues in the field of QHS&E, e.g. continuous quality inspections and follow-ups on the administration of quality assurance systems and project management of local and global initiatives.
Moreover, you will contribute to the successful implementation of ØB and VM-DK’s local game plan.
Velux A/S, Kolding
At our logistics competence centre in Kolding, you will be joining 3 experienced colleagues in our newly established PMO & Support team. We are dedicated to developing excellent solutions for logistics operations and the entire supply chain by using our expertise within project management, optimisation of systems and processes.
More specifically, your tasks will be to:
- Simplify our project master plan process for the project portfolio, and lead the process prioritising projects
- Manage projects related to digitisation and standardisation of our systems (e.g. implement SAP modules)
- Lead projects within structural optimisation like in- or outsourcing warehouses, or other complex cross-functional projects
- Enable cross-functional collaboration between i.e. Logistics, Products, Sales, and IT and thereby establish a strong internal network
Velux A/S, Kolding
Would you like to bring your SAP experience into play and design our future order fulfilment processes?
Joining our Global Order Fulfilment department in Kolding, you will work closely with a small team of SAP and business process experts and collaborate with peers across functions. Together, we support our entire supply chain with efficient order fulfilment processes – touching areas as sales, logistics execution, procurement, transportation and interfaces to warehouse management.
Your tasks will also be to:
- implement, develop and test business processes in SAP in close collaboration with our IT department and sub-suppliers, who is responsible for developments and customizing
- provide input to order fulfilment business process strategies
- define best practices and standard processes
- provide support to superusers
Humain ApS recruiting on behalf of FairWind in Vejle
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing the strategy in a leading global concern. As Head of Service, you will have the full responsibility for building and developing customer relations and generating substantial growth in turnover and result.
You will have the full commercial responsibility for achieving the budgets closely linked to FairWind’s strategy. Building and developing an organization with a high competence level that meets demands and the overall goals will be a critical part of your job.
Leading a team, you will have the full responsibility for all processes and procedures, including close customer contact, driving sales processes, handling risk assessments, contractual negotiations, and successful execution of projects. Furthermore, you will have the full responsibility for Quality, Health, Safety and Environment within Service.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Use your technical expertise to develop and integrate highly complex, mission critical systems for a global market. Join our stable family-owned company to take the technical lead of complex projects.
As a technical project manager, you are responsible for the overall technical and system implementation of our infrastructure solutions. You look into system requirements, specifications and design to make software and electromechanical systems come together. But you also oversee costs and technical deliverables.
So, you play a central role, where you organise and manage technical teams all the while representing BEUMER Group during the project lifecycle. Thus, you make project schedules and assess risks related to the technical deliverables.
Ørsted Wind Power, Gentofte
Do you want to run strategic projects that play a vital role in shaping the future of the global leader in offshore wind?
Join us and become Senior Strategy Consultant in our business unit Offshore’s Strategy team, where you’ll work closely with Offshore’s executive management to set the future direction and identify challenges and business opportunities.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- You will bring structure to the ocean product development framework.
- You will coordinate the efforts along the product life cycle, from early discovery, to development, market launch, growth and product closure. This requires collaboration within the ocean product team as well as across functions, from Customer Insights to Marketing, E-commerce, Sales, Customer Service, Operations and Communication.
- You are the custodian of the product development framework and manage the content.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you an experienced Maintenance or Equipment Engineer with broad knowledge of establishing a controlled and robust production environment? Do you agree with us that only the best is good enough?
You will join us as Technology Manager to support the daily operations in Mould Factory and to support the growing amount of CNC machines and Automation equipment used to produce Mould Components. Mould Factory Technology needs a structured and skilled person to drive the maintenance tasks and development tasks concerning our machine platforms. Your core responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance of CNC Machines and equipment in Workshop areas.
- FAT and SAT of new CNC Machines, and Automation systems.
©2019 The LEGO Group
POULSEN søger for kunde i Esbjerg
– With proven qualifications and leader characteristics
Are you a hard-working and dedicated mechanical technician or engineer? And do you know how to motivate your team and share know-how and energy? Then you might be the new QHSE Manager that POULSEN seek for our client, an expansive machine company close to Esbjerg.
As QHSE Manager you have a natural, proactive approach to establishment and maintenance of all internal quality systems – from the mapping of processes to document controlling and quality auditing in machine quality standards.
You understand the importance of involving and motivating your colleagues and co-workers by communicating positively and clearly – and a positive and open personality grants you natural respect that enables you not only to be successful in your role as a QHSE Manager – but also to maintain and nurture a positive and energy-driven working environment.
TUNN3L JV I/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate for quality, process a great drive and like to contribute to improvements?
Then we offer you a once in a lifetime position that lasts until 2024.
This is an opportunity to work with a highly professional, dedicated and multinational team and be part of a project that shapes the future infrastructure of Copenhagen.
You will join a small but very competent team, referring to the Quality Manager. Key tasks:
- Support with maintenance of the Quality Document System
- Monitoring compliance of our Quality Management System and conduct audits
- Conduct site inspections, spot checks and report of performance
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
Join a very successful, international market leader in our exciting growth journey.
Based in Global Engineering your focus is to provide planning support to strategically important CAPEX projects from idea all the way to final hand over to Operations and Maintenance. The projects are large scale with up to two-digit mill. Euro budgets and are typically executed within 2-3 years. You will work within the framework of our well-functioning Global Engineering Project Model. Your tasks include:
- Planning support to Project Management of large-scale complex projects at Chr. Hansen production facilities globally
- Establishing and anchoring a uniform approach to project planning across Global Engineering
- Actively contribute to development of methodologies for progress and earned value measurements
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have an analytical mindset and the desire to make an impact on a truely Global supply chain?
In this position, you will be responsible for delivering operational plans and work independently to deliver the business results for the full team. You work instrumentally to ensure the full team fulfil policies and programmes within the responsibility of the team. You resolve more complex issues and have a forward looking & analytic mindset.
Continuously aiming towards excellence and supporting the team to achieve their targets, by rolling out new tools and ways of working.
- Using analytics of business/market trends to identify capability gaps and thereby able to create and execute plans for building competences within the team.
- With an ambitious mindset – drive the needed change management to increase planning competences and effectiveness in line with the organization.
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Are you passionate about supply chain and do you have a strong and highly analytical profile? Do you want to be part of an ambitious Global Operations team with an agenda to transform into a truly excellent customer-driven supply chain?
We have the full, global responsibility for forecasting and SCM at Frontmatec on both the strategic and tactical level and need a new colleague to create our S&OP function.
Your main responsibilities
- Lead/facilitate the monthly S&OP process with regional sales and production companies balancing the end-2-end supply/demand plan
- Support the preparation for the global executive S&OP deck and relevant scenarios
- Track demand plan (S&OP forecast) vs. actual sales
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
Do you want to ensure effective support to Agilent's production of reagents for cancer diagnostic? We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for Production Support.
You will join the Finished Production Support team of 14 academics, which is responsible for providing support to the daily operations in the Finish Production area in Glostrup. The support group also ensures that the equipment and production processes are validated and meet ISO and GMP requirements.
Your primary responsibility and duties:
- Support to the packaging area, both primary and secondary packaging
- Support the daily operation incl. troubleshooting, NCR-handling etc.
- Handling changes and CAPAs
Carmo A/S, Espergærde
Great opportunity for an entrepreneurial QA profile with MedTech and Production Experience.
Carmo is now looking for a QA Coordinator who truly enjoys a close dialogue with both customers and colleagues, and who is able to independently undertake root cause analyses of production related QA issues and take responsibility both for training the organization and ensuring the appropriate update of the related documentation.
You will get a wide scope of responsibilities, among others to:
- Develop and maintain QA Manual and documentation
- Handle customer inquiries regarding QA issues
- Take responsibility for all QA matters related to production
DANISH CROWN A/S, Randers
You will become part of Group Procurement at the office in Randers with 40 dedicated colleagues who work across the organization and across our eight business units. We are in the process of unifying purchases throughout Danish Crown, and you will join a small quality team that will ensure that we only purchase materials that meet quality, food safety, legislation, CSR and customer requirements.
As coordinator you play an active role in building our new quality system, which must ensure uniform processes. Therefore, you will handle everything from supplier management, specification approvals, complaints processing, IT systems and supplier audits. You will be responsible for several sub-projects including operational and administrative tasks while you:
- evaluate and approve suppliers
- perform risk assessments
- handle quality issues from factories and sales organizations
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have the skills and experience to drive the process of developing and facilitating our training setup related to CAD and PDM Link? And do you thrive in a changing and fast-paced international organisation?
You will drive the development of our training setup and validate the quality. You will play a key role in ensuring that PLM and CAD competences are trained, courses are developed and that the training material is up to date. You will participate in the continuous process optimisation and development of our PLM and CAD systems.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you passionate about leading a strategic commodity in a global setting, while making the planet more sustainable? And are you ambitious and ready to deliver best-in-class category strategies driving performance, cost, quality and on time delivery? Can you influence and involve cross-functional stakeholders to drive results for Vestas? Then you should check out this career opportunity!
- Optimise the current supply base including the total landed cost base
- Ensure best-in-class performance and supply chain set-up from an end-to-end perspective
- Drive continuous improvement programs both internally and at the suppliers with special focus on total cost saving initiatives, supplier optimisation and component standardisation
You will be part of the ENAR Project Management and Order Execution Management team, in a recently established regional set-up. As the Department is new and under development you will have a unique chance to influence and establish the way of working going forward.
You will be responsible for:
- Portfolio management projects across the region, supported by our Cement Industry organization.
- Ensuring professional project and contract management execution according to governance models and best practices. Hereunder to secure meeting budgets, managing claims, project risks, execution schedule, scope and work breakdown, procedures and instructions.
- Ensuring revenue, NWC and business results on the portfolio of projects in the Region.
- Coaching, mentoring and guidance of project managers.