49 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is looking for an ambitious supply chain or engineering professional to join our international Inventory Management function. You will hold a critical role in the planning and execution of our industry-leading maintenance strategies for our global fleet of drillships, semi-submersibles and jack-up rigs.
As Equipment Exchange Manager, you will be responsible for the Equipment Exchange Program (EEP), the key elements of which are to:
- Manage rotation of equipment between our global fleet and centralized inventory
- Manage preservation, overhaul and documentation of the equipment in collaboration with our warehouses, maintenance project teams and vendors of equipment, in inventory
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
NKT Photonics is a dynamic, international high-tech company and a leader in the development, manufacture and supply of high-performance fiber lasers and photonic crystal fibers. We employ some of the best and most creative people in our industry and they have helped to make us one of the fastest growing and most innovative photonics companies in the World.
As our Patent Specialist, you will contribute to developing and maintaining our patent portfolio by harvesting inventions, drafting and prosecuting patent applications and defending our patent rights. Additionally, you will be involved in monitoring IPR generated by competitors and freedom-to-operate evaluations for NKT Photonics products.
- Identify patentable inventions in close collaboration with our R&D teams and engineers.
- Prepare patent applications.
- Monitor competitor IPR.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Reporting to the Head of Operations Business Architecture, the Senior Operations Process Architect will be responsible for designing our future state operations processes.
- Design new processes (levels 1-4) across the full E2E landscape, to deliver a seamless integration of onshore and ocean operational activities.
- Leverage automation opportunities through technology, working alongside our technology partners to define the business requirements.
- Define leading performance indicators, with technical support from the BI Team and the OPS Data Analyst resource.
Radiometer Medical ApS, BrønshøjDo you want to play a vital role in software development within Radiometer’s global R&D organization? Do you want a cross-functional role located in Copenhagen, where you secure the highest achievable quality and usability of our software and the related software documentation and system product level?
If yes, then this job is your opportunity to combine your Medical Device experience and excellent communication skills to be part of a global organization where you can harvest the true potential of cross-site and cross-geographical collaboration. We believe we have a great team that can support your development and growth in this role.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
At AGC Biologics A/S (AGC), we develop biopharmaceutical processes and run GMP production of pharmaceutical proteins from early state test until commercial production. As we are a Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO), the customer is in centrum and we have a high level of service to our customers.
As our new technician in Manufacturing you will be part of a professional and dedicated team consisting of both scientists and technicians. You will experience a very dynamic working environment with a high variety of tasks, and an environment where cGMP production never becomes routine.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
AGC Biologics is currently looking for a number of new colleagues to join us in Manufacturing. If you would like to work hands-on with a wide variety of different biopharmaceutical production processes, innovative technologies and state-of-the-art facilities, these positions will definitely be something for you.
You will become part of our manufacturing area consisting of five production lines, which produce pre-clinical, clinical and commercial products for a wide variety of different customers coming from around the world. You will be part of a group of highly dedicated scientists and technicians working with various stakeholders such as QA, QC and Development.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
The Sales & Operations Planning department in Chr. Hansen is looking for a candidate to manage the global supply chains within our Enzymes, Test & Equipment and Meat Cultures product areas.
Your main responsibility is to manage the S&OP process globally within our three supply chains; Enzymes, Test & Equipment and Meat Cultures product areas, working with our factories in Denmark, Germany, Brazil and USA. You will also:
- Monitor and optimize delivery performance, inventory turnover, capacity utilization, operations costs, and forecast accuracy metrics. Escalate any potential supply gaps to S&OP executive team and take corrective actions where needed
- Coordinate budget process related to production volumes and inventory levels in close cooperation with Finance and production sites
FLSmidth, Valby or Milano
You will find the right solutions to Customers needs in air pollution control. You will be involved in complex projects where, in close cooperation with the process and engineering team, your goal will be to optimize proposals and make sure that they will be transformed into successful executions.
You can be located in our office in Valby (Copenhagen area), Denmark or in our office in Milano, Italy.
- Project technical ownership during proposal and in execution.
- Develop solutions together with Sales Managers to fulfil Client requirements.
- Assist Project Managers when technical guidance is needed.
FLSmidth, Valby or Milano
Join our air pollution control team in a role that permits you to improve the quality of people's lives.
Our department integrates sales, processes and proposals with the aim to support sales and execution of the Fabric Filter business unit. It consists of a global team of experienced sales managers, process engineers, layout specialists and proposal managers. You can be located in our office in Valby (Copenhagen area), Denmark or in our office in Milano, Italy.
- Sizing and basic design of air pollution control equipment (fabric filters, dust transports, fans, compressors, etc.).
- Preparation of process related documents (flow sheets, P&IDs, data sheets, control descriptions, etc.).
- Knowledge of design criteria and industry standards.
Ørsted Wind Power – Operations, Gentofte
Would you like to help us shape the future of offshore wind energy?
Join us and become Operations Transfer Manager in Transfer Management under Operation Preparation Projects where you’ll be responsible for securing a strong handover of offshore wind assets from Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) to Operations to ensure high yield, low cost and high HSE standards.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
The Claims Manager is facilitating construction projects mainly (from small Onshore projects 50MEUR value to large Offshore projects 1.000MEUR) but also existing Wind Farms with advise on how to approach claims towards suppliers and vice versa. With this advice management is able to determine the claims strategy and optimise our claim value.
The Claims Manager is directly reporting in the line to the Director of Controlling Offshore in BA Wind. In the projects/sites he is reporting to (Project) Senior Management.
Key responsibilities and mandate:
- Advise projects and sites on contract status/situation and increase/protect value of the project by proposing the right claims strategy and advice in (potential) disputes with suppliers.
- Be part of the team in the regular End of warranty claim analysis for Wind Farms
Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS, Copenhagen
Do you want to take the lead in order to ensure the highest quality processes on a daily basis?
At Xellia, you will step into an internationally growing company with good development opportunities. You will be able to influence the business and be part of an entrepreneurial and successful organization owned by Novo Holding A/S.
As our new Manager MQA API, we will promise you an exciting and challenging position where you will contribute to the running and managing of MQA API in a cost-efficient manner. You will be budget responsible, which includes having to follow up on the department’s expenses.
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
Do you want to take your technical expertise within Cancer Diagnostic techniques further, to work as an advanced technical support team-player?
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and engaged team with an exciting and challenging back office role for giving the best possible technical support to our field-based application specialist colleagues?
This is your opportunity!
Your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Troubleshoot on customer's reported technical problems, within the field of Pathology
- Procedure/protocol optimization
- Collaborate cross functional with a variety of Agilent's departments to provide fast solutions
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a unique and competent supply chain coordinator, planning who see great value in challenging the existing and drive changes. You will be based in Avedoere close to Copenhagen, together with a skilled and fun team.
We have a strong customer mindset and you need to help us, to be even better at servicing our customers. You will be responsible for the planning of one of our production lines in close coordination with our production to make sure we deliver to our customers on time. You will also be working closely with our S&OP team to make sure we have the right things on stock to the right time. A part of being responsible for a production line, is also inventory management and monthly updating of safety stocks.
- 2-3 years of experience as production engineer or similar.
- User of SAP ECC/SAP APO.
- Good communicator
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
SPECSHELL ApS, Ballerup
Are you the one to head the development and execution of our B2B sales strategy, and proactively seek out new customers? At Specshell we are looking for our new colleague to join our team of 15 energetic and multidisciplinary people.
Specshell ApS is developing patented analytical inline technologies and offering tailored consulting services for the brewing- and biotech industries. We are assisting several top-performing customers to cut their production cost significantly, by integrating our palette of new disruptive data-driven process optimization methodologies.
You have the chance to be the one who establishes our experts and technology as the go-to resources within industrial brewing and bio-tech sector, when it comes to continuous inline analysis and optimization in an industrial setting.
Cirqle Biomedical Contraception IVS, Copenhagen
Cirqle Biomedical is seeking a talented scientist to take part in the development of a groundbreaking non-hormonal contraceptive for women.
As a R&D scientist you will be an essential driver of the scientific discoveries that will translate into commercially successful products. You will be conducting pre-clinical research with a network of researchers in and outside Denmark and report directly to the CSO. We provide both a competitive salary and attractive compensation in company shares.
- Perform scientific experiments and generate data to support the development of the product
- Analyse and present data to the management team
- Produce documentation of protocols, procedures and results
If you have a strong combination of personal drive, technical skills, manufacturing insight and commercial understanding, you have the opportunity for a unique, challenging and exciting job now.
You will be part of a team of global quality inspectors improving the quality of FLSmidth equipment securing alignment with Global Product Line management and strategies. As Global Quality inspector, you will be responsible for specific products enabling our suppliers to deliver best in class solutions in our industry. You ensure right specifications, optimal timing, proper supervision for specific products in order to deliver on time, on budget and with top-class quality.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Practising NDT inspections of castings
- Practising NDT inspections of welds.
- Ensuring the right quality of complex casted, forged and welded products
A.P. Møller Holding Geothermal, Copenhagen
A.P. Møller Holding Geothermal offers an attractive role in an international environment and a unique opportunity to use your expertise to support Denmark’s energy transition.
As Development Engineer in A.P. Møller Holding Geothermal, you are part of the core team delivering geothermal projects.
Your main responsibility is development planning for large-scale geothermal plants in close cooperation with existing and future district heating customers. This entails integrating information from various disciplines and optimising large scale development and production of geothermal energy, successfully balancing risks, uncertainty and value to stakeholders. You will work closely with customers, vendors and authorities.
Ørsted Wind Power - EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Are you an experienced people manager eager to join a new high-performing management team in an international environment, and do you have competences within human resource planning, people management, records and document management and processes?
Your key tasks will be to
- attract, retain and develop the right resources according to local terms and conditions
- support the projects with a diverse set of competences within records management, document control and technical documentation
- continuously maintain an overview of the agreed deliveries to the projects