9 job matcher din søgning
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
DuPont Industrial Biosciences is a leader in three strategic areas: BioActives, BioRefineries, and BioMaterials. We leverage our cutting-edge protein engineering expertise to develop sustainable solutions for the emerging bio-based economy.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, plan, and execute bakery experiments in close collaboration with our Product Management at multiple scales to evaluate and optimize enzyme and enzyme blend product performance and aid in scale-up
- Support long term product development pipeline by assisting in the technical development of enzyme products throughout the commercialization process: formulation and stability, application performance evaluation, marketing material generation, commercial-scale trialing, and post-launch support
- Develop new application solutions and enzyme concepts for the bakery industry
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Skanderborg
Are you passionate about the Dairy business in Denmark and do you have a large network within the Dairy industry?
As Dairy Sales Manager in GEA Denmark you will be responsible for Dairy sales activities and achievements.You will cover all Solutions and Seperation/Butter churn sales activities for the Dairy segment.
- You develop all the activities and initiatives that are necessary to achieve these goals, supported by the departments which will assist with Technical scoping, Engineering and R&D
- You provide technical expertise and support to advise existing and new customers in Denmark and mobilize relevant GEA experts to support. This allows you to be updated on the customer’s project pipeline, enabling us to bid on relevant projects
- You collect wishes from customer’s for product and/or product improvements
- You will work in close colleboration with the Technical Department & Legal department.
FirstVet is growing in Denmark and we want to get in touch with dedicated veterinarians who are passionate about helping people and animals, and at the same time are ready to try a new, video call based way of working. We offer varied work with great flexibility, both in terms of working hours and location.
Pet care is changing and digitisation is becoming increasingly important. FirstVet's vision is to streamline the interaction between pet owners and veterinarians by offering advice and simple initial screening examinations through video meetings on mobile telephones, computers and tablets. An initial video call offers many advantages, including the ability to initially assess the animal in its safe, home environment. The veterinarian can quickly assess the pet’s condition, and through communication with the owner, either recommend simple treatments or provide referral to a local veterinary clinic.
Arla Foods, Nr. Vium
Do you want to work with advanced food science, developing ground-breaking, dairy-based ingredients in an international team? This could be what you are looking for.
As a laboratory based food scientist, you drive research projects and contribute to NPD activities that will lead to ground-breaking dairy-based ingredients that live up to the very highest demands of quality and functionality. This means that you:
- Manage and drive research projects both internally and in collaboration with external partners
- Contribute to ideation of new research and NPD projects
- Plan, execute and evaluate projects and experiments
Palsgaard A/S, Juelsminde
Do you have a strong and extrovert drive and can you make good results within sales of food ingredients in the global food industry (emulsifiers/stabilizers), then you might be our new ‘Heart Working’ colleague?
As part of strengthening Palsgaard’s sales organization we are searching for a Technical Sales Manager to play a central role in strengthening and expanding our network with customers and distributors primarily in the Middle East area.
Your primary tasks:
- Independently drive sales-oriented processing of customers in selected markets, including coordination to regional customers in cooperation with subsidiaries and local collaborators.
- Build and provide service to the network of distributors.
- Integrate application as a significant part of market deals.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to make sure our nutritious dairy ingredients can be enjoyed by people across the world?
“As you’ll be the one who knows the regulatory landscape and international trade infrastructures related to the food industry, your work will have immense impact on how we do business in Arla Foods Ingredients,” says Tania Porsgaard Bayer, Director of Global Regulatory Affairs, Arla Foods Ingredients.
More specifically, you will:
- Review dairy and product registrations to ensure that they are registered properly with the authorities and that all our dairies have the right trade certificates in place
- Troubleshoot if goods end up in customs, determining what the obstacle is and how we may resolve it
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of client
Are you passionate about healthcare products and up to the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the surgical equipment marketspace, then here is the opportunity for you!
As Sales Product Specialist, you will help delivering on the company’s mission of making healthcare better by promoting and selling world-class surgical products. With your strong documented ability to acquire and develop new customers, you are a vital part of the process from the initial contact to the after sales support. Your customers know they can count on you as a qualified and dedicated professional.
Your tasks include:
- Identification and contact to new potential customers
- Planning and executing quarterly and annual business plans
- Negotiating pricing and managing contracts and terms of transactions within your territory
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of GEA Denmark A/S in Skanderborg
Do you see development opportunities, and can you ensure the leading position for GEA Membrane Filtration within its field?
Your base is in Skanderborg, where you will be a part of a small FDS/automation group, but you will also join an international team with colleagues in Germany and US. You will refer to the Head of Process & Product Engineering, Membrane Filtration. You are responsible for the link between process and automation. Continuously your focus is to keep all standards and procedures related to FDS standardization up to date. You challenge the status quo to ensure GEA will also be leading within Membrane Filtration in the years to come.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Development of unit specific FDS based on the standard software
- Standardization of FDS process descriptions
- Globalization of the department’s FDS Unit standards