3 job matcher din søgning
Particle3D ApS, Odense
The successful candidate will play a vital role in bringing our products to market and ensuring that they provide the quality, reliability, and accuracy needed by our patients and customers – and you thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
Particle3D is a Danish MedTech start-up established in 2017. The company uses a novel class of patent pending technology to 3D print patient fitted bone implants.
- Lead the development and implementation of a quality system for a Class II (US) medical device
- Create management metrics to evaluate and monitor effectiveness of quality system
- Partner with engineering to ensure development plans meet necessary design controls
Would you like to be part of a dynamic, international and ambitious environment? Do you have a commercial mindset combined with strong analytical competences? And do you possess strong leadership skills? Then you might be Orifarm Generics’ new Head of Licensing.
Orifarm Generics has exploited a lot of exciting opportunities over the past years, which has secured the company a position as a leader within niche generics and specialty products in the Nordic countries. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate to lead our Licensing Department, preferably with a mix of pharmaceutical and economical knowledge and with 3-7 years of experience in sourcing and negotiation. If you have experience in the Generic pharmaceutical industry it will be an advantage.
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
Would you like to put your mark on future audiometers and tympanometers? Would you like to participate in product development during the entire product lifecycle? And would you like to work in a fast growing and global company?
If the answer is YES, then you might be the Audiometry and Impedance team’s new Clinical Product Manager.
From the headquarters in Middelfart, you and your team will be working together to secure the future global success of our audiometry and impedance products.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Provide suggestions for future products and participate in product development
- Ensure that our products are ready for market when approaching product launch
- Build-up and maintain knowledge of clinical and technical possibilities in relation to end user needs