7 job matcher din søgning
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers to create a better world every day. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of our Supply Operations, you will help produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and make innovation a reality.
We are looking for an experienced scientist with strong background in biotechnology for water & wastewater treatment, based in Beijing. Your work will include,
- Independently plan, carry out and report laboratory studies as part of project plans and in agreement with the manager.
- Develop and implement new methods, equipment and competencies to solve technical problems.
FLSmidth, Valby or Milano
Join our air pollution control team in a role that permits you to improve the quality of people's lives.
Our department integrates sales, processes and proposals with the aim to support sales and execution of the Fabric Filter business unit. It consists of a global team of experienced sales managers, process engineers, layout specialists and proposal managers. You can be located in our office in Valby (Copenhagen area), Denmark or in our office in Milano, Italy.
- Sizing and basic design of air pollution control equipment (fabric filters, dust transports, fans, compressors, etc.).
- Preparation of process related documents (flow sheets, P&IDs, data sheets, control descriptions, etc.).
- Knowledge of design criteria and industry standards.
AAK Denmark A/S, Aarhus or Netherlands
AAK are seeking to appoint a Global Operations Manager, Analytical Systems to report directly to the Global Operations Director for Quality Assurance, Food Safety and Analytical Systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining standard Analytical level for AAK Global Operations by setting actions and targets for AAK operating units globally and defining the appropriate governance.
This role involves travel between AAK sites, the role can be based in either Denmark or the Netherlands.
- Management of the Global Analytical Systems Team, ensuring training and development needs of the team are met and supported.
- Administer best practices and promote the highest level of performance across in AAK’s Global Operating Units with a focus on QC activities
- Define analytical standards and processes across AAK’s operating units and oversee successful implementation.
Samplix ApS, Herlev
We are seeking a Sales Development Manager, Nordics to bring novel, advanced products and technology for genetic analysis on single DNA molecules to the market in the area of next generation sequencing
Do you want to be a part of an interdisciplinary dynamic team who shares the vision of better healthcare by improving next generation sequencing and securing the integrity of DNA information?
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Sales Development Manager for the Nordic countries. You have strong technical knowledge in the area of next generation sequencing with credibility to effectively consult on solutions, products and technologies with key decision makers. You are excited to work with a dynamic team of talented professionals to introduce and grow the Xdrop™ technology and products in your region.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you looking for an opportunity to exert your advanced statistical and project management skills in a setting of many stakeholders?
To enable production to take fact based decisions for process and product optimisation at our sites one of the key focus areas is Statistical Process Control (SPC).
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Roll-out of Statistical Process Control at sites in close collaboration with IT and site SPC responsible
- Support to sites on technical and statistical questions related to Statistical Process Control
- Primary contact to supplier of the software for Statistical Process Control
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The National Food Institute (DTU Food, Denmark) and Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU, Norway) invite applications for a joint alliance PhD position resulting in a double degree (DTU and NTNU). The successful applicant will be employed at DTU and will spend at least 1 year at each institute during the 3-year PhD position.
The PhD student will be involved in multidisciplinary research encompassing the areas of food technology and processing, modelling of thermal food processing, food microbiology, food safety, analytical and food chemistry and sensory science. The project will involve collaboration with industry and contact to the national food authorities.