3 job matcher din søgning
Velux A/S, Østbirk
Your main responsibility will be to use assessment tools and provide technical insight and argumentation that set the standards and drive the direction of future product development towards even healthier buildings that are carbon, material and energy efficient.
During the product development process, your tasks will also be to:
- Assess materials and manufacturing processes as an integrated part of the product development process, including the use of raw materials , recycling, energy consumption, waste and emissions
- Perform life cycle assessment (LCA) of the products by using design tools and simulations to assess the eco impact throughout the entire product life cycle
- Develop and provide input on design tools and a more systematic assessment approach, so we can increase the recyclability of our products
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
There's no denying our wind turbines are huge, but everything starts on a smaller scale and that's where you may come in! Are you a 3D Architect looking to carve out a career with a global leader in innovation? Does sustainable energy excite you? If so, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities are varied but include:
- VMU (Virtual Mock-up) and VPT (Virtual Prototype)
- "Packaging"/Placement (location of components)
- Hosting of space claim meetings and 3D reviews
We offer an exciting opportunity to work within an innovative, creative team who are essential to business success. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Are you ready to take on international project procurement and contract negotiation? And would you like to work closely with technical project managers and suppliers, while putting your stakeholder management skills to the test?
As our new procurement manager, you will be working closely with the technical project managers, fulfilling the need behind their projects for Airport and intra-logistic systems. Thus, your primary responsibility will be to negotiate procurement agreements with international suppliers. You will mainly be negotiating within the scope of the installation category and other project specific equipment. More specifically, it will be your task to:
- Handle and coordinate procurement in the projects
- Participate as an integrated part of a project team in our large-scale projects
- Lead commercial negotiations in cooperation with the project team