5 job matcher din søgning
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus or Aalborg
Would you like to become a part of a competent team working with electrical design and engineering? Does it motivate you to bring your electrical skills into play making a significant difference to our customers worldwide?
You will have your base at either our Aarhus or Aalborg office and be a part of Product Design & Engineering, which consists of competent colleagues specialising in electricity, mechanics and PLC software. This is a versatile and international job with around 10-20 travel days annually which will give you the opportunity to see the result of your – and your colleagues' – efforts on site. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Maintenance, improvement and development tasks on our electrical systems and parts including; drawings, diagrams, parts lists, and documentation
- Shared responsibility for electrical concepts and systems for our products
- Development of project specific systems
Haas-Meincke A/S, Rødkærsbro
Would you like to take the responsibility for implementing the configuration and testing of control panels? Are you quality conscious and have a knack for versatile assignments? Are you team-oriented and proactive? Would you like to work in an international company in the food industry? Then we have an exciting position available in Rødkærsbro between Viborg and Silkeborg.
Your key duties will include
- You will be responsible of configuring and testing the guide boards through to FAT tests.
- You will work with the download of programs for control panels received from external Whiteboard developer, as well as testing and configuring the individual controllers per clients request and need.
- Along these tasks, troubleshooting and documentation will also be parts of your everyday occupation. The job is completed in close corporation with the remainder of the electrical-group in Rødkærsbro and Skovlunde.
TrackMan A/S, Vedbæk
The success of TrackMan Indoor Golf continues, and we you are looking for the right candidate to take responsibility for specifying, sourcing and testing various electronic hardware required in the indoor system, and making sure everything fits together as a perfect package for our customers.
If you enjoy having a high degree of personal responsibilities this could be the right position for you. You will be part of a small agile operations team but should also be able to work structured and independently.
The key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Ensure all parts and accessories (e.g. lights, computers, cameras, screens, tablets, routers, speakers, projectors, etc.) are current and meet market standards and certifications
- Test and verify all parts and accessories to meet requirements set out by TrackMan R&D
- Prepare documentation for our internal sales force and installation teams
As the technical coordinator you will be responsible for managing our deliveries of cable sets in the development projects, as well as taking an active part in the management of the interfaces and technical alignment between the different parts of the wind turbine. The technical coordinator is also expected to play a role in the way of implementing cable issues into the future designs for the specific turbine platforms.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will have a role as a technical coordinator of smaller technology development projects
- You will drive design of cable sets with a practical mindset
- Coordination and prioritization as well as task execution on key tasks
- You will adapt to the various tools and processes that are applied in the department
DEIF A/S, SkiveAre you passionate about selling advanced control solutions and do you thrive in developing new business opportunities on existing and new markets, in a position with great development potential? Do you possess excellent selling skills and extensive customer focus? DEIF is looking for a new Sales Engineer for our HQ in Denmark to manage the Danish market.
As Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for generating growth on assigned countries through a dedicated sales performance. We expect you to build good relationships towards existing customers as well as increasing the existing customer base through a good business understanding and customer focus i.e. visiting customer on a regular basis and participating in relevant fairs and events. Additionally, you will ensure collection of feedback from customers that can form the basis for input for the future product portfolio.