11 job matcher din søgning
Tasso A/S, Odense
The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and Tasso A/S invite highly motivated graduates to apply for a 3-year PhD scholarship starting in October 2019 or soon thereafter. The PhD study will be conducted in the Manufacturing Engineering Section at the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
About the project
Implementation of automation and intelligent process control are essential technologies to keep the manufacturing industry competitive and to increase quality while at the same time ensuring that our resources are used and recycled in the best possible way.
ITW Construction Products ApS, Middelfart
We develop and invest in graduates for our VP General Management talent pipeline who demonstrate the potential to become assistant managers by the end of our 2-year programme, followed by continued progression towards becoming the head of a division in ITW.
You will have a comprehensive induction period in which you will be introduced to your mentor, colleagues and ITW business philosophies. Your first placement will provide a valuable insight to our business, products and customers. This is followed by a series of assignments in different business functions in Europe & the UK for up to 9 months each where you will have the opportunity to take the lead on key challenges and projects, preparing you for your first role as an Assistant Manager and onwards to a future leadership role.
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
This is a unique opportunity to join the QIAGEN Bioinformatics team responsible for commercialising QIAGEN's bioinformatics products.
This is a QIAGEN Aarhus or field-based (home office) role, ideally located in Denmark or Scandinavia, although candidates near to the QIAGEN Aarhus office preferred. Candidates should be prepared to experience periods of up to 60% travel, although average annual levels will be less.
- Engage in scientific discussions with customers and cultivate relationships.
- Train and support new customers.
- Analyse and interpret large molecular datasets such as DNA-Seq, RNA-Seq, microarray and proteomics data for clinical and basic research purposes.
TEMP TEAM A/S recruiting on behalf of OnRobot A/S in Odense
Our Partner, OnRobot, is consistently growing due to huge success on the international market. To support and ensure their ongoing development, we are looking for an analytical and innovative Process Engineer for a newly created position.
You will be linking and improving the collaboration between OnRobot’s technological, operational and outsourcing partners, while reporting to the Supply Chain Director.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Handle new products (NPI) for Operations
- Reduce cost on NPI and ongoing products
- Optimize production on NPI production and processes
Leica Geosystems Technology A/S, Odense
Want to help us empower an autonomous future in the heavy construction world? Are you an experienced Software Developer or Software Architect with a strong personal drive? Do you have the ambition to work with a market and technology leader in Machine Control Solutions on a global scale? We invite you to join our R&D team at Leica Geosystems Machine Control Division in Odense and live out your ambitions in an international high-tech environment.
C++ development in robotics-like products | object-oriented programming | Embedded Linux and Yocto | Kinematics, sensor-fusion and linear algebra | Qt, OpenGL and computional geometry
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
Can you plan and lead Sourcing projects (external and internal) and closely monitor progress, setting up root cause counter measures when required? Can you manage and lead UR relations with key suppliers within assigned projects? If so - you could be the new Sourcing Program Manager at Universal Robots.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Sourcing, the Sourcing Program Manager will be responsible for developing and executing specific initiatives related to sourcing projects across different supplier categories within electro-mechanical, machined fabrication and subcontracted manufacturing. The Program Manager will manage and execute projects to finalization with a strong focus on progress, deliverables, cost and quality.
Primary job description:
- When the client’s erection team has finalized the erection of the scrubber, a united team consisting of mechanical, electrical and automation supervisor will arrive on the port and test and calibrate all electrical signals.
- The test includes regular motors, VFD’s, all IO-signals and field equipment’s supplied by our client (European). Typical 200-300 signals (input/output, analog/digital). Temperatures, sensors, valves, gates etc.
Do you have a marine background, and would you like to join one of the world’s leading classification societies?
This is your chance to extend your knowledge along with a team of experts that provide the maritime industry with technical, regulatory and statutory services related to all aspects of ship operations.
The job primarily consists of surveys and audits of ships in service, new constructions and manufacturers of materials and equipment.
FRECON A/S, Horsens, Esbjerg and Tommerup
Close cooperation with both large and small brands
Our assignments/projects are still growing, thus we are seeking more colleagues to our challenging and creative environment, in were high professionalism and team spirit are paramount.
The Wind Turbine Industry is one of our large customer segments, and for 20 years we have had close and long-term cooperation with some of the world’s leading manufacturers, including Vestas and also Siemens and Envision.
- Your tasks can vary from concept calculations to large and complex calculations with corresponding technical documentation.
- Tasks and projects can vary greatly in size and are solved individually or in teams – either with your colleagues at FRECON or as a consultant in the customer’s team.
At FRECON A/S, mutual flexibility, professionalism, and personal development are highly emphasized.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Gråsten, Vejle, Kolding, Silkeborg, Odense or Copenhagen
Danfoss Residential Heating is looking for a Manager – Project Procurement, who can define, build and implement a best practice Supply Chain PMO set-up in our business area. Your overall objective will be to lead and drive cost down and other improvement activities. You will be responsible for enabling a dedicated focus on selected high-priority projects by providing a clear overview of resources and key priorities to increase performance. Other main responsibilities include:
- Driving change and continues improvement activities, challenge current mindset and behaviors.
- Conducting performance reviews and providing a consolidated supply chain reporting
- Looking into best practices for Supply Chain PMOs in relation to tools, templates, processes, governance, infrastructure and performance management.