5 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for a Cultivation Manager (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its organizational objectives. The Cultivation Manager will have a leading function in the daily operations of the greenhouse, will ensure the high-quality standards in the greenhouse, check the health of plants and lead employees.
- As an interface to production, you develop an efficient production planning model while adhering to strict quality standards and considering continuous improvement processes
- You keep track of the cultivation, harvesting, drying, curing and packaging of medical cannabis using scientific methods
- You coordinate the biological control department to monitor pests and disease levels
We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
Ready to use your solid communication and leadership skills to create and lead state-of-the-art product increment processes within hardware production and development?
Technology is moving fast, and we want to be at the forefront – pushing the limits and exceeding customer expectations. You will support this goal by building cutting-edge processes for product improvements, delivering innovation to our customers even faster.
You will join a recently established team of highly skilled mechanical and electrical engineers responsible for Product Increment and ensure more agile product improvement processes, covering everything from quality to specific features.
Search & Select ApS recruiting on behalf of Dinex A/S in Middelfart
Do you want to join the Dinex growth journey and be responsible for the overall leadership and execution of the productivity and ShopFloor development through optimization, standardization and LEAN foundation within Operations?
As Group Production Director you will be responsible for all safety, production, quality and NPI functions in the Group. The Group Production Director will report to the CEO of the Group and be part of the Senior Management.
Your main function will consist of the following:
- Lead all operations
- Executive responsibility of all internal processes withinproduction, quality, safety process technology, NPI andproduct “care” of existing products running in series
- Working in the Executive Team create the strategic 3-year plan and implement new processes andapproaches to achieve it
Odense Hospital Project Team Joint Venture I/S is a cooperation between ITINERA and CMB working together with the Region of Southern Denmark for building the new OUH.
Responsible for the development and implementation of the construction plan. He will report directly to the Construction Manager and Project Manager, ensuring that design, technical and quality standards are achieved safely, on time and within budget.
- Assisting in overseeing and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Assisting in reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
SAM International recruiting on behalf of OnRobot A/S in Odense
OnRobot, an innovative and fast-growing international robotics company in Odense, is looking for a skilled R&D manager. The company highly values motivated and purpose-driven employees, providing you with the opportunity to develop professionally and influence your future line of work.
As R&D manager, you will lead the development of the future generation of products within OnRobot by managing and cooperating with a team of 30 dedicated engineers. The R&D manager is a new position, where you will report to the CTO and take over some of the daily tasks and responsibilities.
SAM International is one of the largest headhunting companies in the Nordic region. For the last 25 years we have been working with the right match between candidates and companies. Today, we are more than 50 employees in the Nordic countries and 100 at European level in 15 countries.