4 job matcher din søgning
DESMI Ro-Clean, Odense
Are you our new Sales Manager that can assist and participate in driving sales activities through multiple sales channels on a global scale?
As Sales Manager, you will have full responsibility for our growth within our Environmental Clean-Up solutions, as well as global sales directly or through our own world-wide sales network based on DESMI Subsidiaries, and through our agents and Distributors.
Key responsibility areas:
- Driving the sales and business development
- Customer visits including presentation and negotiations
- Sales and marketing activities for increased sales and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a Global Senior Business Analyst to scale and manage market and competitive analytics worldwide and assure that we have a strong research, insights, and analyst function.
You will build knowledge as an industry expert and develop insight into the technological aspects, market development, political trends, and our competitors. You will map the market position we hold today, make projections, estimate growth and market potential, and prioritize where to invest in the future.
Doing so, you:
- Collect and analyze data on consumers, competitors, and the market as well as consolidate information into actionable recommendations, reports, tables, and presentations
- Review existing analysis reports and create a synthesized view of findings
- Perform SWOT and competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings and identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation
Munck Civil Engineering A/S, Odense
Would you like to be part of the team behind the construction of Odense Letbane?
Munck seeks to attract accounting assistants with good understanding and experience with Danish accounting and Danish financial reporting principles and practice.
Your task will be in the Comsa-Munck Joint Venture until the tramway has been build and then we expect to transfer you to other activities in Munck Gruppen.
The working language is primarily English, and you will refer directly to the Accounting Manager.
You will assist the Accounting Manager with daily tasks such as
- prepare and manage journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded in SAP
- issue monthly invoice to/from the Joint Venture and the Consortium
- handle accounting payable mail address
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Surtec
With full sales and P&L responsibility you will take SurTec to the next level through market expansion
To maximize the growth and profitability of the business in the region, one of your main responsibilities will be to sell a broad product portfolio of solutions within SurTec’s four fields of application. Together with two Technical Sales Specialists you will expand the market and take the company to the next level.
You will manage the business through strategic planning and optimal utilization of financial and human resources and will create the annual operating plan. You will be home based and part of a Global Sales team. You will report directly to the CEO of the SurTec Group, based in Germany.