6 job matcher din søgning
Are you ready to be a representative for a brand that is well known in the automotive industry for quality and extraordinary service?
If you have sales experience and are fluent in both Danish and English, you might be the newest member of the DENSO family.
- You will receive all the training you need to understand our products and the after-sales market
- We provide you with all the necessary equipment – including a leased car
- We offer both a well-payed commission as well as several bonus opportunities
As our new Sales Executive, it will be your responsibility to reach out to potential customers in Denmark, Finland and Iceland. Your target group will be any form of distributers or wholesalers who deal with auto repair shops.
& friends recruiting on behalf of Nidec Industrial Automation Denmark A/S
Nidec Industrial Automation Denmark A/S is a part of Nidec Corporation was established in Japan more than 40 years ago and has grown into a global business with 140,000 employees. They specializes and handles motor and drives application products based on "everything that spins and moves", centering around a motor and drives business that comprises an expansive product line from small precision to supersized motors.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to be part of the CT Scandinavian Sales Team and you should:
- Identify new business opportunities within the sales territory and use existing database and own prospecting to grow sales.
- With the support from the Scandinavian Sales Manager, develop, implement and update a customer-centric business action plan aimed at growing sales and influencing the area to achieve ambitious sales growth.
(Home-based with substantial travel throughout Denmark)
This role is an exciting opportunity for you to join the team at Dematic, helping to define and shape the future of materials handling solutions covering the Nordics region. We are experiencing double-digit growth and we are now looking to add to this team with a passionate salesperson at the top of their game looking to join a business with passion and energy to help to realise our business potential.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and passionate Sales Manager to drive help us realise our growth potential covering the Nordics region. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can take this fantastic new product to market with the enthusiasm and ambition it deserves. The ideal candidate will not only generate leads but also close the sale.
- Direct and personal support and advice for our customers, farmers of poultry
- Expansion of the customer base by new customer acquisition
- Communication and reporting to the headquarter, Germany-Meppen
Your job is in external sales, you are self-responsible for your tasks and goals, you will get the equipment for your home office and a car for the daily journeys to the customers/farmers.
- Varied career opportunities and space for co-creation and development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Fair and performance-based pay
This position is responsible for leading and driving direct sales in the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland) & Estonia and could be extended to other countries. Sales activity relates to account management and identify new opportunities within the region. It is expected that this position will work with other commercial departments to support technical and sales inquiries, tradeshows, technical training workshops, clinical workshops, transplant symposiums, and overall business development for Transplant Diagnostics (TDX).
Furthermore, this position will assist to collect, analyze, and research scientific publications in transplantation to identify new and essential educational opportunities in the region. It is expected that this position will manage, develop, and maintain good and productive relationships with members of the HLA and Transplantation Community including the global trade societies.
Aquaporin A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for highly motivated Account Managers to grow the company’s portfolio of customers. The Account Managers will be responsible for developing and maintaining long term relationships with our customers.
You will be a crucial part of building and growing the sales in Aquaporin A/S, therefore we are looking for Account Managers who thrive in an ambitious environment and are eager to bring some of the most advanced technology within water purification to the market.
- Responsible for building and developing accounts and being the face of the company
- Achieving high sales targets and goals while motivating the team to do the same
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts