3 job matcher din søgning
Munck Civil Engineering A/S, Odense
The Tramway is coming to Odense – would you like to come onboard and be part of the international team that is building Odense Tramway?
Munck Civil Engineering seeks to attract an administrative capacity who will be the anchor in relation to Danish legislation in the Finance department.
You primary responsibility is to ensure that the project comply with Danish rules related to accounting and labour law. Furthermore your daily tasks will be:
- review expenses, VAT Report, payroll records etc.
- review and test of terms for foreign works to ensure compliance with Danish rules and agreements with unions, both for our own employees but also for employees by subcontractors.
- handle interface towards external stakeholders such as suppliers, the client, authorities and unions.
ITW Construction Products ApS, Middelfart
The Finance Graduate Programme is designed for candidates with exceptional business acumen and the drive and ambition to excel. The aim is that ITW will develop and invest in graduates for the Financial Controller talent pipeline and therefore we want brilliant people who show potential to be a future leader.
After a comprehensive 6-month induction period in which you will be introduced to your mentor, colleagues and ITW business philosophies, you will be a key part of a high functioning finance team, the primary activities and development opportunities in the role include:
- Working with the local finance team as well as the country corporate office and US corporate offices.
- Daily transactional activity, month end and quarter end close as well as annual accounts production and reporting cycles.
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
Reporting directly to Senior Director, Strategy Deployment Management Systems (SDMS), and based at our headquarters in Odense Denmark you will be responsible for developing and supporting our global sales and sales organizations by ensuring that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities including:
- Key stakeholder in commercial Project Management of Business Intelligence and other business tools
- Responsible for sales analysis and controlling, both as a supporting function to regions and VP sales management, including measurement of the status of commercial results in comparison with budgets and forecasts