3 job matcher din søgning
Munck Civil Engineering A/S, Odense
The Tramway is coming to Odense – would you like to come onboard and be part of the international team that is building Odense Tramway?
Munck Civil Engineering seeks to attract an administrative capacity who will be the anchor in relation to Danish legislation in the Finance department.
You primary responsibility is to ensure that the project comply with Danish rules related to accounting and labour law. Furthermore your daily tasks will be:
- review expenses, VAT Report, payroll records etc.
- review and test of terms for foreign works to ensure compliance with Danish rules and agreements with unions, both for our own employees but also for employees by subcontractors.
- handle interface towards external stakeholders such as suppliers, the client, authorities and unions.
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
Reporting directly to Senior Director, Strategy Deployment Management Systems (SDMS), and based at our headquarters in Odense Denmark you will be responsible for developing and supporting our global sales and sales organizations by ensuring that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities including:
- Key stakeholder in commercial Project Management of Business Intelligence and other business tools
- Responsible for sales analysis and controlling, both as a supporting function to regions and VP sales management, including measurement of the status of commercial results in comparison with budgets and forecasts
expertcloud is a virtual customer care center working with 300 home office freelancer agents worldwide. Our office in Berlin, which currently constists of 16 permanent employees and two dogs, manages the network and develops new ideas continously.
In order to support our freelancer network we are currently looking for a Customer Service Agent as freelancer working in the home office - Danish-speaker on a native level and English or German fluent.
Your tasks as a customer care agent working for an onlineshop for lighting:
- Customer care, consultation and support via chat, e-mail and phone (Inbound)
- Handling customer requests
- Checking ordering transactions
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
expertcloud.de is a virtual contact center. You would be part of our community as a freelancer, working around 20-30 hours per week.