3 job matcher din søgning
DSV, Denmark or The Netherlands
Would you like to be our self-driven IT Business Support and handling all IT related questions?
As IT Business Support you are our first line support in DSV Equipment and you represent our department in IT development projects. Most importantly is you help EQC employees and workshops with any software and hardware issues, either directly or via DSV Group IT. Further you drive and implement internal IT related business change processes.
In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for providing technical infrastructure knowledge and capability within our Fleet Management System
- Manage our internal development, configurations, interfaces to external systems
- Gather data for use to, for instance, reports and new screens
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Munkebo
Are you a service-minded IT expert with Service Desk experience? Do you have great interpersonal and communication skills, enabling you to support your colleagues on complex IT issues?
You will deliver 1st level IT support to end-users, develop end-user guides and participate in deploying new IT services. You will be located at our site on Lindø, where you will provide high-quality centralised or on-location support, i.e. short response time to callers and a high resolution rate.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Bunker Holding A/S, Middelfart
Do you want to play a vital role in an agile working environment and make a noticeable difference by defining and optimising the functionality of our ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics Navision?
As a Navision Business Consultant your primary responsibility is to ensure that Milestones business processes are supported efficiently and effectively.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for the functional solution design and work in close collaboration with our NAV team and Business Relations Managers. You will be responsible for the combined deliveries of new functionality with configuration is working together. In addition, your responsibilities entail:
- Active participation in Business Central implementation project
- Performing configuration of Business Central and coordinate with developers where customised functionality is required
- Engage with business in coordination with the BRMs and NAV team