137 job matcher din søgning
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Brüel & Kjær Vibro in Nærum
The Wind Service Group works as one Team in 3 individual locations worldwide in order to enable systems and software to perform remote monitoring of especially Wind Turbines, i.e. CMS (Conditioning Monitoring System). Over the recent years the CMS business has experienced growth across many customer segments and faces challenging and growing demands on the Company’s services and products.
With the objective to support and develop these activities Brüel & Kjær Vibro is seeking a Project Manager to join the team in Nærum, north of Copenhagen.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Involvement of the handover of projects from Sales
- Creation of Project plan across all involved parties
- Coordinating delivery, installation and commissioning of hardware & software
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you motivated by managing strategic projects with high business impact in a global matrix organisation? Can you organise and overview large projects engaging the full value chain? And are you able to manage a broad variety of technically insightful stakeholders at all levels across the organisation? Then you might be our new Senior Project Manager!
Your key responsibilities include:
- Organise, budget, plan and execute large projects, end-to-end
- Set up an effective organisation of your projects including a strong governance
- Interface and communicate with a large range of stakeholders in the entire value chain
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer.
SVANEHØJ Danmark A/S, Svenstrup
For our Sales Department based in Svenstrup, Denmark, we are looking for an enterprising and experienced salesperson for sales of our pump systems for gas carriers, which are used by both shipyards and shipowners worldwide.
You will be responsible for sales of the company's products for certain market segments and/or geographical areas and work closely together with our sales team internally as well as externally, with our agents and our Sales Director.We offer:
- A job with challenges and good opportunities in an international company. The environment is characterized by a friendly and welcoming collegial behavior.
- We value that each employee takes responsibility and dares to make decisions based on the given framework.
- Regarding IT, we use Microsoft Office, CRM and Microsoft Dynamics Ax
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you possess a global mind-set and a positive "can do" attitude? Would you like a position with high business impact? Are you ready to walk the “extra mile” to secure a fast-track international career, and do you see yourself as a member of the future business elite? And are you looking for challenging tasks and great opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development?
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Develop and maintain the construction planning tools (Primavera 6) and best-planning practices to continuously improve and influence the financial forecasting accuracy related to construction cash flow, revenue and working capital of the company
- Be a key member of an integrated team to optimise and maximise Vestas' supply chain capacity output at the best possible cost
- Create and maintain project planning portfolio overview (scope, resources, timelines, risks, budget)
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Mark & Wedell A/S in Kvistgaard
Export Sales – Distributor Management
Would you like to become a key employee at Mark & Wedell A/S and be an important part of the transition we are undergoing right now?
Mark & Wedell is looking for a result-oriented Sales Manager with an international mindset to report directly to the Sales Executive. After a short training period, the new Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and developing relationships with distributors and customers.
- A job in an international emerging company with a premium brand and presence in all parts of the value chain from development, construction and production, to sales and project management
- A great opportunity to utilize, shape and expand your skills and expertise within sales and marketing
- A remuneration that will meet your qualification and onward performance
Danfoss is looking for a new Business Development Manager to be part of a dedicated team that works together to secure a strong business for Danfoss District Energy.
You have a passionate customer-focused mindset with technical experience within the scope of District Energy and with/in commercial interest. In Danfoss District Energy, the Business Development Manager is responsible of/for expanding our business in the NER (Northern European Region). Your primary task is/will be to promote Danfoss’ unique value proposition in District Energy Utilities and to support local DSC’s in cooperation with them.
You will work in the region independently, but also in close cooperation with local Sales team, as well as with our colleagues around Europe, ensuring a strong awareness of the products and solutions for which you are responsible.
Danfoss A/S, Kolding, Nordborg or Poland
You will be part of the Global Manufacturing team and be responsible for setting the direction for maintenance and reliability in our production facilities as well as executing related initiatives in a global matrix organization.
The role includes development and implementation of maintenance programs and establishing the strategic vision for the segment production asset management. Working with colleagues across multiple functions and locations is key to success in this role. You can expect up to 30 % travel activities per year.
As a person, you have a high drive, enjoy being proactive and persistent, and naturally reach out to relevant stakeholders to ensure progress and drive performance.
Are you a mechanical/production engineer with manufacturing automation and instrumentations experience?
You will be part of the Operation Development team in Product Group Hygienic Fluid Handling, a global team supporting manufacturing and supply chain projects related to sanitary flow products.
Activities and key tasks covered by the role will include:
- Participate in the creation of, and be a part of, an I4.0 competence group within the Product Group
- Technically support and oversee specification and implementation of I4.0 solutions in our factories
- Plan and run global projects within Alfa Laval according to a stage gate or DMAIC project model
- Develop close connection to central Operation Development to ensure Alfa Laval’s global standard software solutions, such as “Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)”, are applied on all sites
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Are you a seasoned engineer with a passion for measurements of wind resources and power curve verification?
Join us and become Measurement Engineer in the Measurements department with 16 employees, where you’ll work closely with suppliers of wind measurement equipment to ensure that we’re always supplied with the best technologies for deployment of our wind farms.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
We are recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Designer to support our team in Århus.
As a Mechanical Designer at Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S you will become part of an international leading company, where you will have a dynamic working day in close collaboration with colleagues from e.g., Sales, Project Management, Automation, Service and sub-suppliers You will be responsible for designing processing solutions within customer projects in both the quotation and implementation phase.
- Perform engineering calculations, design, simulation and equipment specifications of systems/modules/plants.
- Product development and constantly improvement of our products
- Handle the dimensioning of process components - pipes, valves, pumps and tanks
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
The main commodities included in the Capex Plant scope and which you will be handling as a Global Capex Plant Senior Buyer are: Blade production tooling, machine center solutions, automatic assembly lines, robotic solutions, lifting equipment, paint cells, heat treatment installations, welded and machined tools, storage systems and any other equipment/services which might be subcontracted.
For all of them, and for all different vendors assigned to the buyer, you will:
- Tender processes management (RFQs, E-Auctions, Negotiation and Awarding Proposals)
- Promote cost reduction actions based on the targets set for required services
- Execute procurement strategies to ensure the best market trends for the commodities included in the scope in terms of health and safety, performance, quality and cost
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Munkebo
Do you have experience with creating Manufacturing Bill of Material (MBoM) and good knowledge of manufacturing processes? Do you have great stakeholder management skills enabling you to collect input across the organisation and turn these into MBoM solutions?
You will manage the MBoM creation and maintenance and align this with all relevant stakeholders. It will be your responsibility to validate input for MBoM creation and update and prepare material for the MBoM team. As the MBoM Coordinator, you will be in charge of planning and allocating people for the MBoM projects.
You will also be responsible for:
- Monitoring the release of the MBoM for design change implementation for our WTG
- Creating and maintaining MBoM in Windchill based on ECN tasks
- Restructuring the MBoM when a new Mk model is released
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The QA Operations team has a significant role in securing reliable and compliant products during production, storage and shipping of products. This is done through cooperating, supporting, facilitating, training and communicating to obtain the best results with partners in Supply Chain, Operations, Warehousing and supporting functions at our production sites in Denmark, Finland, the US and Poland.
- Partnership with Operations and R&D in relation to quality actions and decisions.
- Represent QA in daily operation tasks like NCR approval, change control, process validation, production risk management, problem-solving and the like within the Instrument and Solution Plants and in the Metrology Department.
- Represent QA Operations in product and process optimization and in change projects.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg/Kolding
Danfoss Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Controls (RAC), R&D and Engineering is looking for a Lead Reliability Engineer.
Your role will be to lead divisional implementation and continuously improvement of reliability evaluations and processes. You will do that in mechanical, electrical and electronic new product development projects as well as for products in field.
Your primary focus will be to influence the new product design early in the design process and to drive a reliability cockpit for products in the field as input for the new products. To achieve the new product reliability goals you need to be strong in effectively coaching of the teams and sharing best practices. You can expect approximately 20 days of travel per year in this position.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Roskilde
Do you have management skills as well as a solid technical background within wind turbine testing?
DTU Wind Energy is a department at the Technical University of Denmark located on the DTU Risø Campus in Roskilde, close to Greater Copenhagen. The overall mission is to develop and create value using the natural and technical sciences and focusing on wind energy for the benefit of society.
You will be Head of Section for Test and Calibration (TAC). The Section of Test and Calibration (TAC) focuses on full scale prototype wind turbine testing and calibration of remote sensing equipment.
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
The Go with MCI Commercial program consists of 2 years on-the-job training with high-impact experiences supplemented by mentoring, coaching and continuous feedback.
You will enter the program as Junior Sales Manager, giving you a great start to your international career. The two-year graduate program provides you with the opportunity to experience different areas within MCI Commercial with different rotation possibilities.
As a Go with MCI Commercial graduate, you will be:
- Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of MCI’s products and field of commercial operation
- Engaging in cross-functional and inter-departmental collaboration
- Providing effective sales support to key account managers. If you succeed in this, you will be ready for taking a sales manager role with responsibility for a specific group of customers
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Munkebo
Are you very quality- and safety-minded, and do you have experience with people management? Do you thrive in a position where you lead, coach and motivate a team of skilled employees?
You will make sure that your team delivers according to the agreed quality standards. You will also be responsible for:
- CR/NCR (non-conformity) creation
- Non-conformity management (8D process, problem description, containment, interim, countermeasure actions, etc.)
- Conduct inspections
- Audits (control plan, tools, work instructions, etc.)
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Do you want to play a key role in shaping the wind turbines of tomorrow and the processes related to this? Do you have extensive experience within load calculations of wind turbines?
The job entails calculation of design loads, power performance and noise levels from early product feasibility state supporting the right product compromises, over maturing the loads setup, and finally ensuring verification between simulation model and field operation including successful handling of certification.
We offer an opportunity to be part of a strong team in an exciting business with very strong products, supporting Vestas’ overall mission. The working environment in Load & Control is informal but with clear direction.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus, Esbjerg or Munkebo
Do you have the ambition to enhance wind turbine quality? Are you looking for a position where you can apply your quality expertise and experience and be the Technology department’s central quality function, supporting departments across the organisation on quality-related matters?
You will drive and ensure root cause analysis of and preventive actions on critical non-conformances. You will ensure that all verification activities meet our quality requirements and specifications and perform corrective actions on issues in Manufacturing and Operations. As part of Technology, you will ensure that all outputs from your department to other departments fulfil the quality requirements.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
You will be the lead of 4 product technical managers. And together with the Director of Products and Projects, you will be responsible for deciding the technical direction for our HVAC OEM standard product portfolio and its technical product platforms.
You get to collaborate with a large spectrum of stakeholders. Key account managers, customers, developers and our production plants are just some of your main points of contact as you work to ensure product performance, quality and profitability. You do so as you:
- Drive and prioritise technical quality improvements, cost-out and legalisation activities
- Ensure timely information and coordination with support and/or manufacturing units for successful implementation of product line changes or optimisations
- Facilitate collaboration with technical and commercial key account managers for product and road map inputs