6 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for an experienced technical manager for our modern industrial bakery in Holstebro. The position is with reference to the factory manager, and you will become part of the management group in Holstebro. You will have the responsibility of a department of 13 people.
Your goal is to ensure the highest availability of the machinery in Holstebro through preventive maintenance and development of the production facility.
Your primary work areas are:
- Management of the technical area at strategic and tactical level
- Daily management and leadership of the technical department
- Project and maintenance planning and coordination
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus or Aalborg
Would you like to become a part of a competent team working with electrical design and engineering? Does it motivate you to bring your electrical skills into play making a significant difference to our customers worldwide?
You will have your base at either our Aarhus or Aalborg office and be a part of Product Design & Engineering, which consists of competent colleagues specialising in electricity, mechanics and PLC software. This is a versatile and international job with around 10-20 travel days annually which will give you the opportunity to see the result of your – and your colleagues' – efforts on site. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Maintenance, improvement and development tasks on our electrical systems and parts including; drawings, diagrams, parts lists, and documentation
- Shared responsibility for electrical concepts and systems for our products
- Development of project specific systems
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Danfoss is looking for an Assistant Engineer to join our R&D team in High Pressure Pumps (HPP) to support within a wide variety of tasks. This includes conceptual work with lead design engineers, Design for Manufacturing review of new designs both with internal staff as well as with external suppliers, coordination of prototype parts in manufacturing and delivery and to follow-up on test results. In short, you will be a key player in bringing the virtual design from idea into reality!
Amongst our key products are pumps and energy recovery devices used in equipment for fresh water production through reverse osmosis, dust and fire suppression, humidification, waste water filtration and gas turbines. We offer you a unique job opportunity where you will work with the newest technology and provide adaptions thereof in accordance with the needs and demands of our customers.
Halliburton Denmark A/S, Esbjerg
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Perform preventive/predictive maintenance procedures on Halliburton equipment.
- Performs inspections required by the company, and government entities.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Are you an experienced wind turbine technician (service/installation/commissioning)? Would you like to work with the newest technology on sites in Denmark and globally?
If you like travelling and want a job with professional and personal development, then you might be one of the Global Operational Supervisors that we are looking for.
Your primary responsibility will be to support in consolidated and evolving markets where business requirements have highlighted the need of experts in operational and field support. This will both be on existing and new technologies of Vestas and Non-Vestas Turbines.
We offer an exciting job with a competitive salary. You will have excellent opportunities for professional and personal development at the industry leader within sustainable energy solutions.
As the technical coordinator you will be responsible for managing our deliveries of cable sets in the development projects, as well as taking an active part in the management of the interfaces and technical alignment between the different parts of the wind turbine. The technical coordinator is also expected to play a role in the way of implementing cable issues into the future designs for the specific turbine platforms.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will have a role as a technical coordinator of smaller technology development projects
- You will drive design of cable sets with a practical mindset
- Coordination and prioritization as well as task execution on key tasks
- You will adapt to the various tools and processes that are applied in the department