87 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
The Go with MCI Commercial program consists of 2 years on-the-job training with high-impact experiences supplemented by mentoring, coaching and continuous feedback.
You will enter the program as Junior Sales Manager, giving you a great start to your international career. The two-year graduate program provides you with the opportunity to experience different areas within MCI Commercial with different rotation possibilities.
As a Go with MCI Commercial graduate, you will be:
- Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of MCI’s products and field of commercial operation
- Engaging in cross-functional and inter-departmental collaboration
- Providing effective sales support to key account managers. If you succeed in this, you will be ready for taking a sales manager role with responsibility for a specific group of customers
Barona IT ApS, Copenhagen
In the IT sector there is a fierce and complex battle for experts. Barona IT makes this battle easy for both individuals and businesses. We develop the business of our client companies by finding professionals for digital and development projects as well as long-term employment. At the same time, we meet individual experts as individuals, and offer them exactly the job opportunities they are interested from our networks.
We are now looking for a new star to open doors and find opportunities for the growth of our business in Denmark. You will help our customers to develop digital solutions by finding the most appropriate experts from our networks for them. Your passion is in sales and customers, but you do not shy acting as a recruitment consultant from time to time to meet customers´ needs quickly and accurately.
Balkan Holidays Denmark, Copenhagen
BALKAN HOLIDAYS DENMARK is currently looking for a self-motivated individual, based in Copenhagen, to join our Team in Denmark with the position of Expert Product & Sales
The main tasks are:
- Perform sales of tourist packages, approved by the company striving for their more efficient optimisation
- Contracting with hoteliers with the purpose to serve the customers needs.
- Contracting with air operators for charter flights or block seats
- Calculation of tourist packages
- Manage the process of preparation and presentation of the company’s brochure to the customers.
ABACUS MEDICINE A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to be part of an innovative, global, pharmaceutical company? Do you have excellent coordination skills and a good business understanding – and do you by any chance speak German?
In your role as a Business Operations Coordinator, your main focus will be coordinating sales to our German wholesale customers.
Together with the team, you will stay in close contact with Germany’s largest pharmaceutical wholesalers, as well as being responsible for planning and preparation of deliveries to and from our external german warehouse. Last but not least, you will be influencing the establishment and development of key operational processes and procedures.
What can we offer?
- A full-time position
- Central location in Copenhagen
- A fun and entrepreneurial workplace where we are driven by community spirit and a desire to be successful
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Trustpilot is looking for a dynamic, commercially oriented Customer Success Manager to serve our Swedish clients. You will be part of our growing Customer Success Department in Copenhagen supporting the Nordic, CEU and UK markets.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will own a portfolio of existing customers, and be responsible for everything from on-boarding to contract renewal. You will be expected to identify growth or sales opportunities with your customers on a daily basis through proactive engagement with your customers. You will be responsible for your customer’s satisfaction and product adoption, as well as securing and closing upsell and renewal opportunities.
Our Customer Success Manager plays a key role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world.
Graintec A/S, Vejle
Based in our head office in Vejle, you will be a part of our global Customer Service team supporting our customers primarily within the global aqua culture and pet food industry. Your focus area will be Europe, mainly Scandinavia.
You will have independent responsibility of developing and promoting sales of service agreements, spare parts, audits, training and other services for the after-market segment. Our customers strive towards having a high quality standard and that is why they chose Graintec as their partner.
You have a strong technical background as for example Bachelor of Technology Management and Marine Engineering or preferable with a practical background - optimally, you have gained your experience in companies selling process equipment needing service and spare parts.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The responsibility of the Key Account Manager is to drive the growth of Eaton’s large and global customers in Denmark within Eaton’s product offering to the electrical sector.
Your key deliverables:
- Make, meet and exceed sales goals for turnover & margin
- Build up a professional and proactive relationship with customers
- Map customers, maintain customer data in CRM system
CSIS Security Group A/S, Copenhagen
Strong sales profile for the Danish IT security market.
We are searching for a new colleague to join our growing sales-team. We aim to be a profound partner in the market of security solutions for existing and new potential customers. We sell through partner networks and directly to large accounts. We offer an exciting job working on the frontier of IT Security, offering professional, agile services based on our exceptional threat intelligence. We offer a vibrant, entrepreneurial and international work environment with a flat organizational structure.
As a Senior Key Account Manager, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Drive partnership with our clients from the very initial contact.
- Create operational business plans for your client portfolio.
- Plan, execute and follow- up on
- sales meetings
- proof of concept setup.
Can you see yourself make a difference to how the payment market look today? Are you passionate about sales? And do you enjoy working with strategic customers?
This is an opportunity to join one of the most exciting Fintech companies. We are looking for a team player who likes commercial challenges and is eager to contribute to our high ambitions.
As our new Senior Account Manager, your tasks will be (among others):
- Develop and execute an appropriate territory plan for your territory across our entire solution suite and make sure we meet our targets
- Help to drive business growth in your territory of existing customers by an analytical and commercial approach
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Skanderborg
Are you passionate about the Dairy business in Denmark and do you have a large network within the Dairy industry?
As Dairy Sales Manager in GEA Denmark you will be responsible for Dairy sales activities and achievements.You will cover all Solutions and Seperation/Butter churn sales activities for the Dairy segment.
- You develop all the activities and initiatives that are necessary to achieve these goals, supported by the departments which will assist with Technical scoping, Engineering and R&D
- You provide technical expertise and support to advise existing and new customers in Denmark and mobilize relevant GEA experts to support. This allows you to be updated on the customer’s project pipeline, enabling us to bid on relevant projects
- You collect wishes from customer’s for product and/or product improvements
- You will work in close colleboration with the Technical Department & Legal department.
Design Letters ApS, Frederiksberg
Building on this success, Design Letters is seeking to strengthen our back office with an outgoing and customer focused sales supporter. You will be part of a small team, with responsibility for B2B/B2C business support and customer service.
We are looking for a candidate that can provide our Danish and international customers and partners with a professional and personal sales support and customer service that matches the expectations for quality and service.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Provide exceptional sales support and customer service to our B2B clients and to our B2C customer base.
- Daily contact with our customers, partners, agents, distributors and sales reps all around the world.
- Ensuring customer enquiries are responded to promptly, professionally and true to the high level of service that is expected of our brand.
ChemoMetec A/S, Allerød
At ChemoMetec, we are proud to be the fastest growing company on the Danish Stock Exchange in 2018. It’s our ambition to maintain this growth rate, and we are on target because we have hired some of the brightest minds in Denmark and we have the world’s best cell counting solutions.
Now, we’re hiring a dynamic and extrovert sales representative, able to close sales across Europe over the phone.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating leads, engaging customers and handling customer relationships – for yourself and for our other Sales Managers
- Selling instruments, solutions, and service agreements to our customers over the phone
- Responding to customer inquiries in an efficient and positive manner
Your responsibility will be key account management and sales in Denmark and you will also have the vertical responsibility in the Nordics within the health care industry. You will be reporting to the Danish and Nordic key account management.
Your will be responsible for both client retention as well as growth through acquiring new accounts in the Danish market. This includes potential customers in the healthcare segment.
The ideal candidate has a background within logistics with focus on healthcare and you may work - or have worked - for a freight forwarder involved in the Health Care Business.
Fujitsu A/S, Ballerup
A Sales Specialist with strong solution-selling capabilities and a high level of competence in identifying and developing sales opportunities to penetrate new enterprise level prospects.
“In this role you will have the unique opportunity to work with the most innovative technology in the world (ref. Forbes magazine) for the leading implementation partner (ref. ServiceNow) in a market which has a high demand and is up for the taking” explains Mathias Laugesen, Assistant Regional Director.
- Proactively create new business sales opportunities
- You will own a personal sales quota and will be responsible to meet these sales objectives
- Customer commercial solution advisory and discussions, answering tenders, negotiating contracts and planning strategic road maps for future development with the customer
We are seeking a person, who can manage our veneer and plywood sales worldwide, to our current customers as well as for new clients.
The position available requires knowledge of rotary cut veneers and plywood.
Fluency language in English is required, and knowledge of French language will be an advantage but not compulsory.
The physical location of the position we offer, will be decided, depending on the right candidates own geographic location.
Our Company is listed on the AIM section of the London Stock Exchange under the name Woodbois Ltd (wbi) and is involved in the production, processing, manufacture and supply of sustainable African hardwood and Veneer products. We have offices around the world and employ today over 250 people worldwide.
To strengthen our Project Sales and Sourcing department we are looking for a new Colleague.
As Key Account Manager you will have reference to the Business unit Manager and will be responsible for sale. You will be a part of our Strategic Sale/Sourcing team, with your main focus on sales.
- Making quotations for Customers
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
We offer you an exciting and challenging position in an international company with a socially good relationship and work conditions and with the opportunity for professional as well as personal development and influence on your own job.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus, Hamburg, Ijmuiden or London
Be MHI Vestas Sales’ floating expert and play an active role in developing and winning floating offshore wind projects.
Are you ready to take on the newly established role within Sales as our floating offshore wind expert? Are you a strong and experienced networker and negotiator with solid knowledge of offshore wind turbines and proven project management skills?
You will act as the know-how and competence centre within Sales for floating projects and be the expert that actively drives the floating offshore wind development, supporting the early engagements and the transaction teams in winning floating offshore wind projects.
Orifarm is expanding its European business and we are, therefore, looking for an additional Sales and Logistics Coordinator to be part of the international Sales Support team in Odense. If you have an international profile with good language skills and a passion for logistics and if you strive to always provide the best support to customers from different parts of Europe, you might be the colleague we are looking for.
You will be part of a team focusing on a couple of sales markets and your primary responsibilities will be:
- Order allocation for Sweden in close cooperation with the local Sales office
- Customer and logistic operations support to customers in your sales markets
- Order and invoice handling
LOGSTOR A/S, Løgstør
To expand our activity and meet our expectations within export sales and development of new markets, we are searching for an Area Sales Manager with reference to VP Export & Distribution, Sales.
- Development of market plans to ensure revenue growth in LOGSTOR’s products and services
- The customers’ point of contact from the project identification, through the sales and tendering phases until technical and commercial closing of orders
- Direct responsibility for the selected export markets
In return for your strong performance, LOGSTOR offers opportunities for professional and personal development in an exciting international and dynamic company. We operate on a friendly and informal basis and we are very serious about business success.
Palsgaard A/S, Juelsminde
Do you have a strong and extrovert drive and can you make good results within sales of food ingredients in the global food industry (emulsifiers/stabilizers), then you might be our new ‘Heart Working’ colleague?
As part of strengthening Palsgaard’s sales organization we are searching for a Technical Sales Manager to play a central role in strengthening and expanding our network with customers and distributors primarily in the Middle East area.
Your primary tasks:
- Independently drive sales-oriented processing of customers in selected markets, including coordination to regional customers in cooperation with subsidiaries and local collaborators.
- Build and provide service to the network of distributors.
- Integrate application as a significant part of market deals.