121 job matcher din søgning
Can you tackle a technical-minded B2B audience and engage them with compelling content? Do you possess an infectious enthusiasm for your field? Are you able to work both independently and in close relation with colleagues? Then you could be our new Content Marketing Writer.
You will be part of the Group Marketing and Communication team and you will support our objective to generate leads, strengthen brand awareness and establish DHI as a trusted thought leader in the water industry.
Your role will include:
- Writing engaging SEO-friendly content for specific marketing campaigns to drive traffic to our websites and convert them into leads (blog, social media, landing pages, emails and case stories)
- Pro-actively pursuing and collaborating with internal stakeholders to identify content that will promote our solutions and stories globally and meet specific campaign objectives
- Being part of content planning in our team
SiccaDania A/S, Birkerød
Are you result-driven, excited about data, and do you have experience with digital marketing? SiccaDania is looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Assistant who will be a part of our marketing team consisting of 3 highly motivated employees, who are focused on raising brand awareness of SiccaDania, educate the market about our technologies and bring quality leads to our sales team.
The position is very independent and gives you great opportunities to impact on your professional as well as personal development.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with upload, maintenance and development of the SiccaDania.com site
- Drive and optimise Google Ads
- Daily maintenance on our digital campaigns, including practical implementation, monitoring, data collection, optimisation and follow-up
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The role ensures development of the new safety narrative for Maersk. The role develops the visual narrative for corporate as well as brands’ safety culture. The aim is to use the narratives in workshops, campaigns, meetings, etc. to learn and understand where Maersk is coming from and to where we want to go.
The role is a drawing and project management role.
- In close collaboration with corporate safety and stakeholders in Maersk develop the safety and business narrative for corporate and brands
- Lead and coordinate the development of narrative(s)
- Visualising safety culture in Maersk
BK Medical, Herlev
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant with drive and energy to join our marketing operations team. You will be part of our Marcom team who are located in Herlev, Denmark and in Boston, USA.
You will support the Marcom team with administrative and basic graphics tasks in relation to technical documents and sales materials.
You will be responsible for:
- Communication with translators
- Ensuring that language versions of manuals are prepared and approved and ready to be shipped with orders
- Looking after trade show materials pre and post events. There will be some travel days in relation to this
Estée Lauder, Vallensbæk Strand
The Estée Lauder Companies Nordic is seeking a dynamic and structured Product Manager to work closely with the rest of the marketing team on our exciting and fast-growing brands, Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown. As a Product Manager, you will work hand in hand with the rest of the brand team to drive the success of the brands' franchises and innovative marketing campaigns. This role will have exposure to the EMEA Regional Teams in Paris and Supply Chain functions in Belgium.
You will be very closely linked with the commercial, finance and supply chain teams. Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown are accelerating, and you will have a unique opportunity to shape their future. Great marketing comes from working with brands you're passionate about - great careers come from working for a company which is passionate about developing you.
GfK Danmark A/S, Frederiksberg
With clients at the centre of all we do, the Client Insight Manager is the link between GfK and our clients. As part of the Market Insight team, the role brings together industry and product knowledge to provide solutions.
We're looking forward to hiring someone who is interested in retail and is curious about what drives sales for our clients. The ideal candidate is interested in technical consumer goods such as consumer electronics and/or home appliances.
- Manage a defined list of clients
- Ensure client service is delivered to the agreed standard, meeting the service level requirements for contact and presentations
- Work cross-functionally within GfK to ensure client needs are met and questions answered; this is both locally and internationally
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
3! This is the number of launches to be delivered, in as many years!
Are you our next Respiratory Brand Champion?
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Drive strategic and tactical development and execution of local marketing plans of our respiratory portfolio
- Ensure insightful launch preparation and readiness, and deliver impactful launches of exciting high-profile brands, whilst maintaining focus on a key in-market brand
- Optimising digital communications to our customers and target audience, via localization and impactful implementation of the Nordic digital strategy
Are you an experienced sales professional within the area of chemical, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industry, who are triggered by joining an Industry 4.0 start-up with the motivation of improving the way lab professionals work? Then you might be our new Sales Director, ready to join our team of highly skilled engineers and designers.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director who will be handling the growth and commercial aspects of scaling the sales of our lab solution. You will join a flat and agile organisation where good ideas are implemented fast. You will be working with an international team with skills and motivations to become leading in the lab automation market.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies in alignment with technical milestones
- Adapt and develop our business model based on product development and customer feedback
- Develop and implement sales strategies in alignment with technical milestones
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Encode ApS in Copenhagen or Odense
Are you passionate about marketing and technology? Want to be part of an amazing journey in a technology company that’s growing rapidly? Then you might be the person we’re looking for.
We are looking for a competent Senior Global Marketing Manager to support and optimize our organization's marketing programs across channels.
Duties for this position will include tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, collating content, streamlining digital marketing production, and handling general marketing activities in corporation with our agency.
Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital story, enhancing our organization's image, improving digital communication with clients/prospects, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to work with some of the strongest beer brands in an international environment? Carlsberg Group is now looking for a marketing assistant with a strategic mindset and strong project management skills to support the global Marketing Development team.
You will support the Global Marketing development team in driving long term beer category value and competitiveness for Carlsberg’s brands in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia. Among your most important tasks:
- Support business with collecting, analyzing and sharing beer category building best practice and stories.
- Coordinate and support of internal events and workshops, team meetings and presentations.
- Actively participate in cross functional projects and establish strong relationships with other departments
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
Would you like to play a key role in developing product strategies using your excellent analytical skills? And can you turn insights into fact-based recommendations about new business opportunities?
You will be responsible for driving insights generation and analyses based on qualitative and quantitative data and ensure relevant input to the strategy development of our future product categories. Part of your job will be within front-end with a more agile development approach.
Your main tasks will include:
- Capturing trends and performing specific analyses
- Generating category-specific competitive insights
- Collecting, designing and customising different analyses to serve as input to product strategies
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you analytically driven and motivated by turning facts and information into actionable insights and competitive advantages? Are you good at communicating, developing concepts & solutions and engaging your stakeholders?
If that is the case and you are looking for a strategic role as Market & Value Chain Analyst, then we would really like to hear from you!
- Be the global counterpart of the analysts in the five regions
- Develop best practices in analytics and reporting solutions together with stakeholders in Finance, Cost Engineering and Supply Chain
- Perform analytics on volumes, supply chain data, cost and market factors (raw materials, duties, currencies, ...), derive key insights and define tangible recommendations
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
DuPont Nutrition & Bioscience is a USD 6.2 billion global business and one of the world’s largest producers of specialty ingredients, developing and manufacturing solutions for the global food & beverage, health & bioscience and pharma markets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Develop global communication strategy that supports key business priorities of the Food & Beverage Platform.
- Establish the newly appointed marketing communications team to ensure both global and regional coverage
- Act as one of the driving forces to build integrated communications plans to help drive business objectives and to add value by defining, driving, collaborating and orchestrating an integrated plan whilst continuously identifying areas of development and learning for future growth
Dantherm A/S, Skive
We are expanding and want to strengthen our product management team with a skilled product manager who understands the principles behind air conditioning and dehumidification.
As a person, you’re a visionary motivator who is happy to take the lead in every stage of product management. That includes creating business cases for new products based on market inputs and using them to create product specifications for our development team. Moreover, in preparation for market launch, you’ll also deliver input to marketing and create superior sales enablement materials for the entire sales organization.
- Head the steering committee for product development.
- Visit customers to promote products and assist in negotiations.
- Interact with customers and users to understand their needs and wants.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to join a world leader in green energy and help us create a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior Web Consultant in the Channels & Amplification team where you’ll be part of a high-performance team developing and maintaining our corporate global web portfolio and supporting our digital campaigns.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic commercial manager to join an entrepreneurial seed development company that is positioned for exciting growth
As commercial lead, you will join the management team of a young trait development company in the seed business, owned and supported by a multinational company. You will identify commercial opportunities, drive the marketing strategy towards customers, and negotiate commercial contracts and agreements. In the role, you are responsible for developing and executing the sales strategies to deliver measurable business value, and for the development of key commercial relationships. By evaluating potential collaboration, you will also establish external partnerships with academic or industry organizations.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a Commercial Product Manager for our global Multibrand business, who can bring strong, relevant expertise and experience in the service industry and have global accountability and responsibility for driving continuous efforts to maximise profitability and optimise the competitiveness of the Multibrand service business through continued value engineering and service solutions.
As the successful candidate, you will work with and support frontline sales leaders across the globe and constantly challenge the norm with commercial, analytical, and technical insights to drive the Multibrand business development.
You will be accountable for managing the global sales pipeline to ensure achievement of global sales targets and to ensure development activities are in line with the sales potential in the marketplace.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a great career track? This will indeed be a position with unique and rapid professional and pernonal growth possibilities.
With your strong strategic and analytical skills, you will support our CMO and her leadership team, in setting the right direction on daily basis.
- Driving strategic topics and projects in Marketing and Product Development for The LEGO Group
- Preparation of strategic topics for the Executive Leadership team, PMD (Product and Marketing) area and Board of Directors
- Strategic advisor to the Executive Leadership team member (CMO) and her leadership teams, supporting them in shaping and delivering their holistic agenda
©2019 The LEGO Group
GlobalConnect A/S, Taastrup
We need a strong profile to work across all our business units, services and products. You have an excellent business overview and will focus on three specific areas (which will evolve and change over time)
- Prepare and coordinate training sessions: Working closely together with Sales Managers and product owners you will plan, implement, manage and refine sales educational workshops and the general training process.
- Facilitate product market push: In continuation of the training sessions you will collaborate with product owners and sales teams to ensure that we support our customers’ digital journey best possible by bringing the right mix of products to the right customers
- Coordinator for our Bid Management and Business Development: In the efforts to promote cross selling products you will be the go-to-person for Sales Teams to get the relevant support from the Sales support team to understand and address the customers’ needs
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
You will be working in a Nordic set-up with stakeholders from Technology, Commercial Management and Customer Service. Your stakeholder skills are of utmost importance since you will need to coordinate your development backlog with several other Product Owners (conducting scrum of scrums) and you will be working closely with distributed development teams placed in India.