6 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for a Cultivation Manager (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its organizational objectives. The Cultivation Manager will have a leading function in the daily operations of the greenhouse, will ensure the high-quality standards in the greenhouse, check the health of plants and lead employees.
- As an interface to production, you develop an efficient production planning model while adhering to strict quality standards and considering continuous improvement processes
- You keep track of the cultivation, harvesting, drying, curing and packaging of medical cannabis using scientific methods
- You coordinate the biological control department to monitor pests and disease levels
We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
FirstVet is growing in Denmark and we want to get in touch with dedicated veterinarians who are passionate about helping people and animals, and at the same time are ready to try a new, video call based way of working. We offer varied work with great flexibility, both in terms of working hours and location.
Pet care is changing and digitisation is becoming increasingly important. FirstVet's vision is to streamline the interaction between pet owners and veterinarians by offering advice and simple initial screening examinations through video meetings on mobile telephones, computers and tablets. An initial video call offers many advantages, including the ability to initially assess the animal in its safe, home environment. The veterinarian can quickly assess the pet’s condition, and through communication with the owner, either recommend simple treatments or provide referral to a local veterinary clinic.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Lantmännen Unibake in Holstebro
Ambitious leader with solid plant/production management experience to develop and operate a Food Plant with well-established brands. Playing a key role in Operations across the Group in a market leading company.
Our customer, Lantmännen Unibake Frozen, is on an exciting journey after the split of the businesses Frozen and Fresh Bread into two independent business units.
Reporting to the Operations Director and as a member of the management group in Operations you will have the overall responsibility for the Holstebro site with approx. 160 employees. You will have the overall responsibility for the plant’s development and operation, and thereby responsibility for production, quality, purchases, maintenance, production economy, capacity utilisation and coordination with development and sales department regarding new products.
Food Nation, Copenhagen
Want to make a difference for Danish food and food solutions and promote sustainable businesses? Apply to be our next Project Manager at Food Nation
We are facing global challenges and we need to find the solutions to ensure enough food for the expected 9 billion people in 2050. Join Food Nation to be a part of the promotion of tomorrows sustainable food arena.
Food Nation is looking for a project manager who are eager to strengthen the profile of Denmark as a leading food nation.
As a project manager in Food Nation, your overall task will be to contribute to strengthening the work on branding Denmark as a leading food nation both nationally and internationally. The tasks will include:
- Planning and executing campaigns using marketing tools.
- Development of documentation on strongholds for the Danish food arena including production of materials for both digital and physical use.
- Direct and personal support and advice for our customers, farmers of poultry
- Expansion of the customer base by new customer acquisition
- Communication and reporting to the headquarter, Germany-Meppen
Your job is in external sales, you are self-responsible for your tasks and goals, you will get the equipment for your home office and a car for the daily journeys to the customers/farmers.
- Varied career opportunities and space for co-creation and development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Fair and performance-based pay